Clearly they did it cause RACISM and WHITE SUPREMACY!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously black men have no free will and are only doing what their white masters desire. 

I genuinely laughed at that headline + pictures.     When the demand for white supremacists exceed the actual supply, you start accusing black and asian people.    Everything and e

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Obviously black men have no free will and are only doing what their white masters desire. 

20230127_142329.jpg

When your a cop you gotta tow the blue line. You give up your free will when you join the police or military, and after you become a just a henchman. Though I'd say the military has a bit more professionality thatn the police. 

Once you're a cop, you work at the behest of capital. But the irony is that your only blue until you black. Then the police unions will just throw you under the bus and actually let the systems of police accountabiliy work like they're supposed to. But if they're white,, 9 times out of 10 they get paid vacation.

So black cops are essentially cannon fodder to be sacrificed to the legal system so the entire institution can save face.

Edited by Chicano3000X

I genuinely laughed at that headline + pictures. :D 

When the demand for white supremacists exceed the actual supply, you start accusing black and asian people. 

Everything and everyone is racist anyway.

Unequal Impact: The Deep Links Between Racism and Climate Change

Why climate change is inherently racist

Climate change is also a racial justice problem

spiderman GIF

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh man...........look at the people who claim they aren't hardcore far right-wingers absolutely jump at this and say the very thing far right-wingers are saying right now.

I've actually been fascinated by this type. People who claim to have left and populist ideals as their core beliefs but also don't want to give up the perks of white supremacy or a patriarchal environment. So they need people like Tucker around to create absurd narratives so they feel justified in their opinions. 

19 hours ago, Cooke said:

20230127_142329.jpg

Lol first time Cooke defends black people and of course it's black cops who murdered a black man. Can't make this shit up. 

This is what is so frustrating about this place. So many bad faith arguments and ignorance to counter from the most under informed people on here. 

I don't trust a black cop any more than I would a white one. At the end of the day they are there for the same purpose. This is why it's been called a systemic problem. 

I saw the video and the guy was a fucking idiot.

I've been stopped for speeding and I behaved polite and calm with a state trooper and a regular cop with a flashlight at my passenger side.

Got my ticket and kept going.

What that dude did was stupid, from running away, to resisting arrest to running away from cops.

21 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I saw the video and the guy was a fucking idiot.

I've been stopped for speeding and I behaved polite and calm with a state trooper and a regular cop with a flashlight at my passenger side.

Got my ticket and kept going.

What that dude did was stupid, from running away, to resisting arrest to running away from cops.

Totally deserved to die then. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Never said that.

You keep harping on about it being his fault. It absolutely is not his fault. By this logic it's a wife's fault if her husband beats her up because she didn't do exactly as he told her to. 

Getting arrested. Would have been his fault. Going to trial, his fault. Going to jail, his fault. Getting beaten to death was not his fault. The true horror is that five fucking cops can't think about what they are doing. These cases are almost always 2 to 3 to 5 officers and none of them having common fucking sense. 

So fucking what if someone is high or drunk during their arrest. That makes the sober cop who finds themselves ending a life in a brutal way when it wasn't necessary less responsible? 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You keep harping on about it being his fault. It absolutely is not his fault. By this logic it's a wife's fault if her husband beats her up because she didn't do exactly as he told her to. 

Getting arrested. Would have been his fault. Going to trial, his fault. Going to jail, his fault. Getting beaten to death was not his fault. The true horror is that five fucking cops can't think about what they are doing. These cases are almost always 2 to 3 to 5 officers and none of them having common fucking sense. 

So fucking what if someone is high or drunk during their arrest. That makes the sober cop who finds themselves ending a life in a brutal way when it wasn't necessary less responsible? 

How many times have this happened and people don´t seem to learn.

We still don't know half of the story with this.

Why was he stopped in the middle of the road so violently?

Was the car stolen?

Was he running away?

His death was cop negligence, but the entire department should have been fined, not just those 5 cops

47 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Was he running away?

Wow.

Seriously. Don't say this stuff in public in front of other adults.

If I start being the shit out of you, and you are ALREADY on the ground.........as I tell you to get on the ground, even though you've already complied and are on the ground.......and then CONTINUE to beat the shit out of you while tasing you..............you seriously can't use your brain to figure out what human beings typically do in that scenario?

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wow.

Seriously. Don't say this stuff in public in front of other adults.

If I start being the shit out of you, and you are ALREADY on the ground.........as I tell you to get on the ground, even though you've already complied and are on the ground.......and then CONTINUE to beat the shit out of you while tasing you..............you seriously can't use your brain to figure out what human beings typically do in that scenario?

First of all, we don't know what happened before him being stopped, enough to warrant 5 cops chasing him.

Second, the guy was resisting being handcuffed.

You can even heard the cops telling him "bro put your hands behind your back" and he still was resisting arrest.

After that, he even tried to run away.

That is ladies and gentlemen, darwinian behavior at its finest.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

First of all, we don't know what happened before him being stopped,

it doesn't matter..............that shit isn't going to get out of the sheer stupidity that you are saying.

NOTHING justifies the cops behavior once he was already on the ground.

Nothing.

You're no longer a 17 year old dipshit surburban white kid anymore........you shouldn't sound this stupid and ignorant at this point.

Just now, jehurey said:

it doesn't matter..............that shit isn't going to get out of the sheer stupidity that you are saying.

NOTHING justifies the cops behavior once he was already on the ground.

Nothing.

You're no longer a 17 year old dipshit surburban white kid anymore........you shouldn't sound this stupid and ignorant at this point.

Stop behaving like a fucking prick and emotional dweeb.

We all know everytime they start doing stupid shit in front of them, cops, it is like playing fire against fire and usually black people are ALWAYS the losers.

So it's like they still can't learn for shit how to treat police officers.

Both Chappelle and Chris Rock have jokingly spoken about this issue, but there is a LOT of truth behind this.

Still, black people can't fucking get the picture.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Stop behaving like a fucking prick and emotional dweeb.

jesus christ..............your knowledge of police bruality and black people are from Chappelle and Chris Rock shows.

You're practically screaming that you're a 17 year white doughboy from the suburbs who doesn't know jack shit.

I love how you think you've established logic that if you did SOMETHING before the arrest........that gives officers justification to continue beating and tasing you after they have you on the ground.

Like........that's something we saw dumbass 15 year old on this forum try to argue........10 years ago.

And you still think that its still works as an argument.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

jesus christ..............your knowledge of police bruality and black people are from Chappelle and Chris Rock shows.

You're practically screaming that you're a 17 year white doughboy from the suburbs who doesn't know jack shit.

I love how you think you've established logic that if you did SOMETHING before the arrest........that gives officers justification to continue beating and tasing you after they have you on the ground.

Like........that's something we saw dumbass 15 year old on this forum try to argue........10 years ago.

And you still think that its still works as an argument.

See this is the problem that you people have when you talk about this issue.

You think this is only something that happens the same moment the incident happens, and not have the logical reason to realize that there is something behind this, and there USUALLY IS.

It's like what happened in my block once.

Lots of my neighbors cars were getting vandalized and stolen, and this happened just when this black guy moved in his family, and his kid had black friends that were usually up to no good, coming back at night and staying at the end, till very late night.

One night, 4 cops in Ford Explorers came out and I shit you not, they got out of their cars and started chasing the same kid till they arrested him, and after that, the thievery stopped.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

See this is the problem that you people have when you talk about this issue.

No, this is not your platform to try and deviate into any of your other stupid ideas.

You can't counter the simple statement that I pose over and over and over and over.

NOTHING.

N-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Not a thing. Is justified the moment they have him on the ground. They are supposed to cuff him.

Not continue beating and tasing him.

THEY CAUSED him to go into a Fight or Flight response.

Do your pathetic suburban doughboy ass understand that simple concept?

At that point, he feared for his life THAT THE COPS WERE GOING TO KILL HIM. And you're sitting there pretending like you know what to do in that situation?

Once again, don't even attempt saying this shit in front of actual adults.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

How many times have this happened and people don´t seem to learn.

We still don't know half of the story with this.

Why was he stopped in the middle of the road so violently?

Was the car stolen?

Was he running away?

His death was cop negligence, but the entire department should have been fined, not just those 5 cops

The cops don't seem to learn. But they often aren't held responsible for their conduct. So it's not like they are in fear of losing their jobs or ending up in a viral video choking or beating a man to death. 

The cops don't seem to be self aware as people are pleading with them to stop. The put fucking recording devices on cops and they are still out here doing the same bullshit. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, this is not your platform to try and deviate into any of your other stupid ideas.

You can't counter the simple statement that I pose over and over and over and over.

NOTHING.

N-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Not a thing. Is justified the moment they have him on the ground. They are supposed to cuff him.

Not continue beating and tasing him.

THEY CAUSED him to go into a Fight or Flight response.

Do your pathetic suburban doughboy ass understand that simple concept?

At that point, he feared for his life THAT THE COPS WERE GOING TO KILL HIM. And you're sitting there pretending like you know what to do in that situation?

Once again, don't even attempt saying this shit in front of actual adults.

Ok dude, you keep living in your fairy la la land, while you guys keep ignoring the real issue.

Cops are NEVER going to change.

But, what you could do is start changing yourselves.

Meanwhile, more black people will keep getting killed by them.

I mean seriously, after doing all that stupid shit, you can't be "fearing for your life thinking that the cops will kill you".

The way this situation has been going, if you are a black guy or latino, and running away from them in a chase or resisting arrest, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.