Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)

The Good
Excellent rhythm-based combat that rewards timing and is still satisfying even if you're off-beat
Boss fights are creative and challenge you in numerous ways
Combat is incredibly varied, from the number of options at your disposal to the heaps of enemy types you'll face
A visually stunning game that's full of style

The Bad
Platforming sections occasionally outstay their welcome with some repetitive environments

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/hi-fi-rush-review-good-vibes-only/1900-6418023/

TCHBFR

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stray was pretty dope. 

Meanwhile Cows are playing Poorspoken 

There are different difficulty settings. I’m only past the first boss but playing the second to hardest level. Pretty easy so far but the boss was a slight challenge.    i also more or less ign

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

is it hard? if it's a chill game, i'll give it a shot.

There are different difficulty settings. I’m only past the first boss but playing the second to hardest level. Pretty easy so far but the boss was a slight challenge. 

i also more or less ignore the rhythm part of the game 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

is it hard? if it's a chill game, i'll give it a shot.

I wouldn't say its a chill game but I also don't think its hard. There are some moments where you have to time your parrys almost perfectly especially against some of the late game enemies, but even then if you mess up during those encounters the damage you sustain is pretty small.

Im pretty bad at action games in general but im managing to get A ranks on the majority of the fights. And I rarely come close to dying.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Seems I'm not liking this game as much as the majoirty. Been playing some more and it's good but nothing special. Has many things I don't like. Prob a 7.5 for me atm. 

I just watched some vids. I don’t think I’ll like it. Besides, there are better games on gamepass. 

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What games are you playing on your PS5 rn?

This outta be good. :banderoos:

On 2023-01-25 at 3:37 PM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

gamepass as well. Not really my cup of tea but for anyone interested. 

You can stop being a fake boy now :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Its not your cup of tea and then... 

You magically like it as soon as it AAA'd.....

Like I said fakeboy. 

No, I said I liked it days ago....right here:

On 2023-01-28 at 11:03 AM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yeah this games pretty fun. Apparently I have no rhythm outside of getting lucky, but it’s still totally playable if you ignore that aspect. 

*poof* time for spooked gouk to disappear:hest:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I just watched some vids. I don’t think I’ll like it. Besides, there are better games on gamepass. 

Wait...

So you are skipping on this AAA, but you said there are better games than this?

Which I am not disagreeing with you, but...

So there are games on gamepass worth playing?

Still, TCHBFR

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

"You didn't play a game before reviews came out!!1, ur owned :lemming:"

Gland you admitted you're fake boying because of scores

GHOSTZ - "Not my cup of tea until I realize I can fake boy off it" :umad:

Edited by Goukosan

Ghostz always take precaution of not hyping GP upcoming games too hard, you can tell he actually doesn't care about the games at all. He's just desperate as fuck for good Xbox news. What a complete fakeboy shill.  

HiFi Rush, I dunno, not my kind of game but it's coming to Gamepass. OMG, AAA, TCHBFR!

1997 Age of Empire is apparently great with a controller. Currently has the same score as Gran Turismo 7 on MC. TCHBFR!

Hmm, yeah, I dunno about Atomic Hearts. Wait, it's on Gamepass? Hmm, interesting, looks okay. 

Watch him change his tone when the games comes out. (can go both way depending on the critical reception)

A poor fakeboy who can't afford to buy jack shit. Rent-a-Ghostz HBFR. :pavarotti: 

Edited by Ramza
  • dead 1
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)