Hogwarts Legacy embargo lifts Monday at 7am EST- Predictions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Harry Potter is gay af.

Lol the writer looks exactly as expected        

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’m actually debating on getting this now. Playing Metroid and it’s great, but I’ve already beat it so meh. 

is this game good for someone who knows 0% of Harry Potter, or is it just a fan service game?

The gameplay and design is genuinely quite good and I think anyone should be able to enjoy playing the game. Whether or not the story and lore will resonate with you as someone who never cared for HP, that'll be something you can only determine by trying it. But I think as long as you like fantasy based themes then you'll like what they're going for.

On 2/3/2023 at 10:34 PM, -GD-X said:

Yeah, while it’s pretty, I have a feeling it’ll get old. I also hate anything to do with Harry Potter. I literally fell asleep through the first 2 films. 

The movies were never really that great. They did have a couple of really good ones. Harry Potter 4 is actually really good. I've watched that at least 4 times and it's a movie that I could watch anytime start to finish. The one with Gary Oldman was good too. 

Potter worship is mostly rooted in the books. 

I was taking my time just completing challenges, side quests, etc instead of focusing on the main story and only now unlocked the broom after over 10 hours of gameplay. Using it to fly around the world is so much fun, and speaking of the world its actually much larger and more dense than I expected. I figured Hogwarts and Hogsmeade would be the main areas but there's so much to see and do outside of them.

I haven't even gotten into the whole room of requirement or beast management aspects. This game having so much content is one thing but whats here is actually a lot more interesting than what the average open world game offers at least so far.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Gamespot refuses to review the game but has 5 articles discussing tips for the game on the front page. LOL can’t miss out on those views but won’t commit to a review. Smh. 

They are pussies. They’ll never review it.