BREAKING NEWS: UK regulator suggests removing Call of Duty from Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard acquisition (TLHBFR!!!)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

which would be a dead giveaway that Microsoft was clearly trying to buy Activision because they were planning on doing anti-competitive things with Call of Duty.   You're pretty much catchin

Yep, I feel this deal would have had a better chance to go through unimpeded if MS weren't completely dogshit at competing against Sony.   They've been in the business for more than two deca

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Nope, I’m describing you, fakeboy :umad:

He's projecting so hard, seeing as though he's describing himself.

LOL he tried peddling his NEPHEW'S hardware...........and now he's using the word 'fakeboy" when we pointed that out.

The obvious projection.:hest:

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's projecting so hard, seeing as though he's describing himself.

LOL he tried peddling his NEPHEW'S hardware...........and now he's using the word 'fakeboy" when we pointed that out.

The obvious projection.:hest:

Nope, already said I’m talking about you (the one who the entire forum calls a fakeboy).  And I’m not the one who lives with a nephew :umad:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
28 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Nope, already said I’m talking about

projecting your pathetic life onto others.

LOL his own nephew pays for his gamepass, and he tried peddling his nephews gaming hardware

:lawl:about as bad as his balding.

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

too bad you ran from The bet, fakeboy. :blessed:

he's now lost this argument, so he's trying to reboot his other failed arguments.

And he's going to run away from that as well, when I bring up how he ran away from answering a simple Yes or No question.

He won't respond to that at all. :hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's now lost this argument, so he's trying to reboot his other failed arguments.

And he's going to run away from that as well, when I bring up how he ran away from answering a simple Yes or No question.

He won't respond to that at all. :hest:

Too bad baldys scared to bet :tom5:

Just now, jehurey said:

What's your PSN profile then.

GIve us your entire profile verifying you have been playing PS5 for as long as you claim.

Let's see it.

Oh we are betting on more than just that. Your hairline, job title, salary, etc. when you agree to that bet, you’ll get all the proof you need. 

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: More disastrous news for this deal.

:hest: European Commission has come to the same conclusions as the CMA. 

yesterday, in neogaf, people pointed out that almost all Microsoft executives and spokespeople have gone completely silent.

:hest:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yesterday, in neogaf, people pointed out that almost all Microsoft executives and spokespeople have gone completely silent.

:hest:

:mroff: Yep, I noticed that as well. We haven't heard Phil or anyone from MS speak since the CMA published their conclusion.

Dude went radio silent probably because CMA was quoting his lies in their documents.

:mj: You know that Satya has completely grounded his ass and barred him from speaking anywhere.

Gonna be hilarious when the deal flops and they fire his ass. His big mouth is part of the reason the CMA came down hard on this deal. The stupid shit and lies he was saying in interviews came back to bite him in the ass hard :lawl:

• 1 month later...