Microsoft has signed a 10 year deal to bring Xbox games to Nintendo Systems...... *Update*.. Similar deal signed with GeForce now for PC games.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Including COD.        The lemming faction is officially dead.  Xbox is full 3rd party now.        Update*   They have signed a similar deal with

Look how desperate they are for their deal to pass unhindered

Yup, just like them making public announcements with Unions yesterday.   This is just them hoping that a PR thing can help them with their court case today.   Its not going to work

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Think of it this way. NFL 2k5 was the last NFL licensed NFL game from Visual Concepts. They lost the license to EA. 

Was it the last football game they made? no. In fact, their next game was the same thing. Just with no nfl likeness. all pro football 2k8 was the same game. 

License to use the IP.  Not license to own the IP you fucking dumbass.  :kaz:

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

License to use the IP.  Not license to own the IP you fucking dumbass.  :kaz:

License to use the likeliness. MLB owns the “MLB” aspect. Sony owns “The Show” IP, including the source code. All MLB owns is the likeness. 

If MLB wanted to release a baseball game, they would have to make their own. They would not be able to use this game you retard. 

If Sony told MLB they refused to develop a Xbox version, Sony could make the exact same game with pretend players, teams, and stadiums. 

MLB would have to have another developer create an entirely new baseball game. Because they don’t own the Show IP. 

Do you think NFL owns Madden, too? :D 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

License to use the likeliness. MLB owns the “MLB” aspect. Sony owns “The Show” IP, including the source code. All MLB owns is the likeness. 

If MLB wanted to release a baseball game, they would have to make their own. They would not be able to use this game you retard. 

If Sony told MLB they refused to develop a Xbox version, Sony could make the exact same game with pretend players, teams, and stadiums. 

MLB would have to have another developer create an entirely new baseball game. Because they don’t own the Show IP. 

Do you think NFL owns Madden, too? :D 

Sony doesn't own the IP "MLB The show" , that belongs to MLB.  Hence why MLB could dictate what to do with the IP.   All games developed with MLB the show belongs to MLB the ip owner.   All MLB games Sony develops while under the current development contract belongs to the MLB... The IP owner. 

MLB did release a MLB game, it was called MLB the show on Xbox and Nintendo, they paid Sony to develop it and MLB published it. 

If Sony releases a baseball game called "baseball the show" they can do that because it wouldn't have anything to do with the MLB IP, again which they do not own. 

The License gives them access to use the MLB IP. 

EA doesn't own the Madden IP.  The Madden Estate owns the Madden IP.  EA has a license to use his name. 

They also have a license to use the NFL IP in the game. But EA doesn't own either the NFL or the Madden name. 

Class dismissed. :sass1:

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony doesn't own the IP "MLB The show" , that belongs to MLB.  Hence why MLB could dictate what to do with the IP.   All games developed with MLB the show belongs to MLB the ip owner.   All MLB games Sony develops while under the current development contract belongs to the MLB... The IP owner. 

MLB did release a MLB game, it was called MLB the show on Xbox and Nintendo, they paid Sony to develop it and MLB published it. 

If Sony releases a baseball game called "baseball the show" they can do that because it wouldn't have anything to do with the MLB IP, again which they do not own. 

The License gives them access to use the MLB IP. 

EA doesn't own the Madden IP.  The Madden Estate owns the Madden IP.  EA has a license to use his name. 

They also have a license to use the NFL IP in the game. But EA doesn't own either the NFL or the Madden name. 

Class dismissed. :sass1:

You basically admitted to me being right. The league owned the likeness, hence why Sony can release the exact same game branded as Baseball: The Show. 

thanks for playing. Sony is full third party, developing games for Xbox. :blessed:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You basically admitted to me being right. The league owned the likeness, hence why Sony can release the exact same game branded as Baseball: The Show. 

thanks for playing. Sony is full third party, developing games for Xbox. :blessed:

You’re the biggest retard I’ve ever seen on a gaming forum and that’s saying something because I’ve seen a lot of retards :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER

MLB basically controls The Show entire existence, because they must have a contractual stipulation with Sony that at least one licensed MLB game must exist on all platforms.

When MLB2K went out, MLB basically said to Sony "The Show must now go on all major platforms, or you can't hold the license anymore."

100% controlled by MLB.

If Sony doesn't accept to that, Playstation cannot have any more versions of MLB The Show. Sony would LOSE the MLB license.

Are there people that are still stupid enough to not understand this two years later?

16 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No they will have to make a separate game.. Not the same one..... Reading is essential. 

"All MLB games Sony develops while under the current development contract belongs to the MLB... The IP owner."

Not get the fuck out my class you dumb motherfucker. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

MLB basically controls The Show entire existence, because they must have a contractual stipulation with Sony that at least one licensed MLB game must exist on all platforms.

When MLB2K went out, MLB basically said to Sony "The Show must now go on all major platforms, or you can't hold the license anymore."

100% controlled by MLB.

If Sony doesn't accept to that, Playstation cannot have any more versions of MLB The Show. Sony would LOSE the MLB license.

Are there people that are still stupid enough to not understand this two years later?

When have I ever said anything different? They could make the exact same game with pretend players, stadiums, and teams. 

I’ve said this… at least 10 times

now. :mj: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No they will have to make a separate game.. Not the same one..... Reading is essential. 

"All MLB games Sony develops while under the current development contract belongs to the MLB... The IP owner."

Not get the fuck out my class you dumb motherfucker. 

No, they can make the exact same game. Without MLB assets. Just like visual concepts HAS ALREADY DONE :deadest:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Let’s say I create and own a company that produces steering wheels. If I contact MLB and get MLB brand on my steering wheels through a licensing deal, you think MLB now owns my company and product? :mj:

They are absolutely co-owners in THAT product, dumbass.

:lawl:Oh man, you absolutely proved our point, once again.

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

When have I ever said anything different? They could make the exact same game with pretend players, stadiums, and teams. 

I’ve said this… at least 10 times

now. :mj: 

Then it wouldn't be MLB The Show.

LOL, you're incredibly stupid how you don't understand.

Sony's development sources................their programmers, their animators, their artists, their sound people..............they function as a SECOND-PARTY studio to make a product for the MLB.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Then it wouldn't be MLB The Show.

LOL, you're incredibly stupid how you don't understand.

Sony's development sources................their programmers, their animators, their artists, their sound people..............they function as a SECOND-PARTY studio to make a product for the MLB.

It would be “The Show” or whatever Sony decided to name it. Sony owns the IP to the game. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It would be “The Show” or whatever Sony decided to name it.

Which means its not MLB The Show, and therefore you just proved that MLB controls MLB The Show.

:tom:Bungie could make a game, right now in the year 2023, that plays EXACTLY THE SAME AS HALO.

Would it be Halo?

:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

1260745147_Screenshot2023-02-22at13-29-02MLBTheShow22forNintendoSwitch-NintendoOfficialSite.thumb.png.3202d99db053bf9b4d5b9575dfac8b7f.png

Take a look at the publisher.

Its literally a MLB funded and publishes product.

Can you imagine Bald Cucky Ducky still being dumb enough to continue the argument, at this point.

that’s because Sony refused to publish it on other platforms. Doesn’t mean they don’t own the IP. They realize their IP is worthless without the license, so they had MLB publish for other platforms. :kaz:

go ahead, sig bet me. I already have the proof. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Which means its not MLB The Show, and therefore you just proved that MLB controls MLB The Show.

:tom:Bungie could make a game, right now in the year 2023, that plays EXACTLY THE SAME AS HALO.

Would it be Halo?

:lawl:

No, they couldn’t take the source code from halo and change the name. That would be a breach of IP as they no longer own it. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line