• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good-Bye Rush

bethesda is dying  

What a shame that Lemmings not buying or playing games has caused this outcome.   https://www.trueachievements.com/n52956/shinji-mikami-leaving-tango-gameworks   Things will be muc

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Every Besthesda team is one dud away from MS torching them. Tango, Arkane, and Machine Games are all on notice. Even Id is not immune.

That's the thing. MS will gut out or close the studio, and keep the IP.

And, there's something to be said if they continue using IPs, but they're no longer attached to their original employees that made those previous games.

Microsoft Flight Simulator went dormant, and was then resurrected with another studio.

So was Age of Empires.

If Microsoft suddenly loses interest in video games...........they're holding alot of major gaming IPs. They'll just let them go dormant until they have a reason to get back into gaming again. They won't even SELL those IPs, they'll just sit on them.

That's why you can trust Microsoft with cornering the market through buyouts.

Was Shinji Mikami really involved much in the development of Hi Fi Rush? 

It doesn't look like a Mikami style game to me. I remember he stated he wanted to become more of a producer than a director at Tango around the time that The Evil Within 2 came out.

I assumed that Ghostwire Tokyo and now Hi Fi Rush were not really Shinja Mikami's games.