Chris Avellone is Fighting Back (Update: won seven figure lawsuit, formal apology/retraction)

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.

"He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here." 

Lol OK Dr. Daterape. The fact that this is the first thing to go through your head says more about you  than us. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.   "He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here."   

Ghostz always bringing up trannies unprovoked.... Tranny dick is always on your mind huh?

No, it’s been documented you defend women, unless it’s a woman vs a woman with a penis. Then you’re team #girldick 100%.    shit, @Mr. Impossible can’t even type the words “I don’t fuck chic

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Thread has nothing to do with trannies, yet that's the first thing you post about. 

You're even fantazing now too... :kaz:Yet another thread where you profess your love for trannies :fag:

No, it’s been documented you defend women, unless it’s a woman vs a woman with a penis. Then you’re team #girldick 100%. :hest:

shit, @Mr. Impossible can’t even type the words “I don’t fuck chicks with dicks” without some weird spin about how he’s taking the high road. 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol So? How many people know who these people are? I've been posting at System Wars like half of my life and can only name like 4 or 5 game designers by name. Most people dont even know who writes or directs most of the movies or shows they actually watch. 

Is that the best you can do?

7 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, it’s been documented you defend women, unless it’s a woman vs a woman with a penis. Then you’re team #girldick 100%. :hest:

shit, @Mr. Impossible can’t even type the words “I don’t fuck chicks with dicks” without some weird spin about how he’s taking the high road. 

Actually no..... The only thing I have posted in your many Tranny loving threads is pointing out how you constantly randomly bring up trannies in unrelated threads, how you make tons of tranny threads, how you always want to know who would fuck a tranny on this board besides Aza and yourself

And low and behold here we are today, another unrelated thread where your first post is about surprise surprise.. Trannies:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Motherfucker, I don't come here to babysit your stupid ass. If you ask me a question like an adult I have answered it, and on occasion you've even liked my responses.

When you ask me pointless childish shit like this, I ignore you. You are not fucking 14 anymore. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucker, I don't come here to babysit your stupid ass. If you ask me a question like an adult I have answered it, and on occasion you've even liked my responses.

When you ask me pointless childish shit like this, I ignore you. You are not fucking 14 anymore. 

Do you hook up with trannies? 

Simple yes or no question. :scsa:

dude wrote amazing characters in pillars of eternity. I was sad to hear he wouldn't be involved in the sequel. Durance and Grieving Mother are such well written characters.

Edited by kaz
45 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's so obvious how hard you move the goalposts when arguing about this issue, it's downright embarrassing.

What issue what goal post? That no one knows who this guy is? You're really going to argue that? Who other than you, Twinblade, and aza knew this guy by name? And we all know why you three knew it. 

21 hours ago, Saucer said:

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.

"He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here." 

you can tell this loser's butthole is woven so tight, because he's caught up on "culture wars"

he must have had a gigantic scoreboard hanging on his wall, keeping count of all the people he thinks "the wokes" targeted.

Hell, he'll probably come rushing to this forum if he reads that Harvey Weinstein successfully was able to get one of his 18 convictions overturned.:hest:

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What issue what goal post? That no one knows who this guy is? You're really going to argue that? Who other than you, Twinblade, and aza knew this guy by name? And we all know why you three knew it. 

You go from "who is this guy" to "hardly no one even knows him" while simultaneously dodging the existing issue of women making false accusations without getting any fines or prison time.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You go from "who is this guy" to "hardly no one even knows him" while simultaneously dodging the existing issue of women making false accusations without getting any fines or prison time.

I don't even know the guy or what happened or care. What is there to dodge? You incels are always looking for some culture war bullshit for some reason.

Like if you are in a bad mood about some woman you don't know, has wronged man it's going to make you feel better about sleeping alone in a twin bed. 

And to just fast forward through the slow way you incels and general cunts love to drag this kind of shit along. 

There's a kind of guy out there who always assumes the woman is lying, and feels some level of victory the minority of the time false allegations are made. 

People like you, ghostz, bitchre, Twinblade, Saucer, DynamiteCop. All of the rational and even minded people who don't seem come off as emotionally stunted, over the hill edge lords at all. 

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Its an "issue"?

So..................if we each made individual threads for each FALSE ACCUSATION

And we made individual threads for each TRUE ACCUSATION.

Which side is going to overwhelmingly have more threads?

Man............could you sound any more incel than you do now?

The Rick and Morty guy..............and this Chris Avellone thing that started about 3-4 years ago.

This is the "wave" of false accusations??????????? That's become.........an.........issue?