New Zealand's new prime minister might be even worse than the last one

22 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

How privileged must you fucking be that these are the pressing issues you concern yourselves with to ask politicians

He believes it is because he was told to. Right wingers are like dogs with a bone post MAGA. Social media here was up in arms because Germany legalized topless beaches. It's not even your country shut the fuck up. From the America first crowd. 

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah the only country to get the covid response down and you have an issue with them? Surprise. :mj: 

Lol it's a little easier on an island without land crossings into another country. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Lol it's a little easier on an island without land crossings into another country. 

So the UK and Australia should have done their responses just as well then huh? :hest: 

Just now, Ike said:

So the UK and Australia should have done their responses just as well then huh? :hest: 

Also much bigger countries with much bigger populations. The UK is 4 countries by the way 😉

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Also, yawn. More conservatives obsessed with what a person’s genitals are. 

Can a woman get a woman pregnant? 

28 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Can a woman get a woman pregnant? 

Sure, if it’s a trans woman. I don’t really care though and the fact you all do is hilarious. :drake: 

28 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sure, if it’s a trans woman. I don’t really care though and the fact you all do is hilarious. :drake: 

How very anti science of you 

When I was in school calling someone a tranny would barely get you a telling off, imagine doing that now. 

Edited by Cell
3 hours ago, Cell said:

When I was in school calling someone a tranny would barely get you a telling off, imagine doing that now. 

Now it's a compliment 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

His point is that it now isn't considered a compliment. How are you this obtuse? Yes, you're fucking dumber than dirt but god damn. 

Lol what? 🤣