Robert F Kennedy for President

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ohh after claiming it wasn't the norm, Shandy and undemocratic... Now you don't care that you were wrong as per the usual.. Lol

The DNC sees through the Republicans Trojan horse attempt :umad:

I don't fucking care what the norm is. Just because something is the norm doesn't make it right. Gay marriage was against the norm, women not voting was the norm..are you going to really play the norms game? 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So you're fine with less democracy. Got it. 

Was it less democracy the other 54 times it happened? 

Was it less democracy when just 3 years ago you didn't say a peep about it? 

Or how about before then? Or the time before that? 

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Was it less democracy the other 54 times it happened? 

Was it less democracy when just 3 years ago you didn't say a peep about it? 

Or how about before then? Or the time before that? 

:umad:

Yes. Everytime. 

Stop using digital blackface you chronic racist. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

I don't fucking care what the norm is. Just because something is the norm doesn't make it right. Gay marriage was against the norm, women not voting was the norm..are you going to really play the norms game? 

You cared when you thought the norm was to be primaried as President :kaz:

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Yes. Everytime. 

Stop using digital blackface you chronic racist. 

Everytime my ass... You didn't say a word about it when Trump wasn't primaried..... Tucker told you to be mad about it for Biden and here we are today :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Everytime my ass... You didn't say a word about it when Trump wasn't primaried..... Tucker told you to be mad about it for Biden and here we are today :umad:

I didn't say a word about it because I wasn't following it. And now that I look back at it it wouldn't even had made a slight bit of difference. Trump was incredibly popular in the republican base, and his challengers were at 0%. 

The difference this time is over 50% of democrats do not want Biden to run and his challengers have significant support. 

I said the DNC wouldn't allow a debate and I was right. Why the fuck are you crying so hard? 

Just now, Cooke said:

I didn't say a word about it because I wasn't following it. And now that I look back at it it wouldn't even had made a slight bit of difference. Trump was incredibly popular in the republican base, and his challengers were at 0%. 

The difference this time is over 50% of democrats do not want Biden to run and his challengers have significant support. 

I said the DNC wouldn't allow a debate and I was right. Why the fuck are you crying so hard? 

You weren't paying attention to the 2020 election? Lies. 

You're still crying to this day that Tulsi lost :umad:

You were paying attention its just that you were TOLD to be upset about it when the Republican president ran.... Now you're being told to be upset... So you are. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You weren't paying attention to the 2020 election? Lies. 

You're still crying to this day that Tulsi lost :umad:

You were paying attention its just that you were TOLD to be upset about it when the Republican president ran.... Now you're being told to be upset... So you are. 

I was paying a lot more attention to the democrat side because I am on the left and wanted trump to lose. Or do you have false memories about me being a "Trump supporter" lmao 

And for the record. There should be debates on both sides every time. If they are going to bother with primaries for an incumbent then they should have debates. Otherwise what's the point of the primary votes? 

Just now, Cooke said:

I was paying a lot more attention to the democrat side because I am on the left and wanted trump to lose. Or do you have false memories about me being a "Trump supporter" lmao 

You were paying attention..just like I said. 

You picked some bad candidates and thought Joe would lose to Trump :umad:

Trump lost the popular vote TWICE.   Yet when he ran for reelection as president... The RNC refused to primary him.... Not a peep from you about it. 

You wanted Trump to lose so bad yet you didn't care that he wasn't Primaried? Lmfao. 

33 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So you're fine with less democracy. Got it. 

This is what I am talking about. I've already said twice that I think every fucking candidate should debate and I already said I feel sitting politicians should be forced to debate yet you keep saying I'm against it because you're too fucking dumb to actually respond directly to anyone and argue against what they are actually saying. 

Who other than children make stupid and dishonest responses like the one you just made? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Fuk2SD_XwBwgJy8.thumb.jpeg.53ace61a74164f80a96fedbdbbfa4b90.jpeg

Looks like Trump doesn't want to debate even tho he's a challenger... using his lead as the reason. Ok @Cooke

Here’s your chance to pretend you're bothered by this. 

Just saw this on Twitter.  Trump is not an incumbent, he lost the last election and should absolutely debate the other candidates.  But it might actually be better if he doesn't and they do a debate without him. It makes him look weak if he can't defend his platform on stage. 

Fuk2SD_XwBwgJy8.thumb.jpeg.53ace61a74164f80a96fedbdbbfa4b90.jpeg

Looks like Trump doesn't want to debate even tho he's a challenger... using his lead as the reason. Ok @Cooke

Here’s your chance to pretend you're bothered by this. 

Noe watch MAGA all of a sudden have no issues with this... Lol 

Lol now they have coined DDS to use against the MAGA ppl lol. A collection of fucking fools. This is how bullshit right wingers are. 

Do you think they should all vote e exactly the same way? The right isn't a monolith and neither is the left 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you think they should all vote e exactly the same way? The right isn't a monolith and neither is the left 

Sorry, retard. I didn't realize even you would need more context. The point being they switched from  using TDS to deflect from legitimate criticisms of Trump to now using it to defend DeSantis. 

One could say the right is pretty monolithic since every candidate has the exact same plan (none) making the difference moot. The difference between Trump and DeSantis is like Coke vs Diet Coke or something.