Robert F Kennedy for President

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Nice one. I'm a fake piece of shit because the DNC won't allow anyone to debate the annointed one? You're the fucking fake piece of shit. You pretend to care about democracy but when your party does undemocratic shit like this your totes Kool with it.  Hypocrit. 

Lol I dont believe in incumbents running unopposed you fucking retard. I believe that candidates should be forced to debate for any office they run for. 

You're a fake piece of shit because you keep framing this as a Democrat thing when it's not and I didn't see you complaining about this when Trump coasted through to his party nom. Or when Republicans running for smaller offices were trying to avoid debates. 

You are only talking about this and pretending care because it's Biden. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I dont believe in incumbents running unopposed you fucking retard. I believe that candidates should be forced to debate for any office they run for. 

You're a fake piece of shit because you keep framing this as a Democrat thing when it's not and I didn't see you complaining about this when Trump coasted through to his party nom. Or when Republicans running for smaller offices were trying to avoid debates. 

You are only talking about this and pretending care because it's Biden. 

The ones challenging Trump had 0% support. RFK is at 15% and Williamson is at 7% and 51% of democrats do not want Biden to run again. 

Tell me you have a problem with a debate and why. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3965267-majorities-dont-want-biden-trump-to-run-in-2024-survey/

But but democracy is under attack!!! 😭 Fuck off fake ass shit fuck

Edited by Cooke
40 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You think he worked for the Russians!? Bahahahha he fucking worked for the US central command retard 😭🤣😂😅

There are plenty of actual military experts with geopolitical experience that have way more realistic views on the conflict, and don't just repeat Kremlin talking points

Michael McFaul

Jack Keane

Ben Hodges

Mick Ryan

And of course anybody associated with the Institute for the Study of War, who's entire existence is based around analyzing these type of conflicts. And here's a shocker.....they think Russia is doing poorly and will likely respond poorly to Ukraine's counter offensive

But some random guy who is still insultingly using the Soviet Union era spelling of Kyiv somehow knows more than anyone else....

23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The ones challenging Trump had 0% support. RFK is at 15% and Williamson is at 7% and 51% of democrats do not want Biden to run again. 

Tell me you have a problem with a debate and why. 

I never said that I had a problem a debate you fucking idiot, in fact I just said that I think every candidate should be forced to debate for every election and that is regardless of polling. Someone polling at 1%has just as much of a chance as someone at 7 or 10%.

I do recognize however that there needs to be some ground floor because that also could open a door to anyone running for office simply as a fund drainer. However in theory, I have no problem with sitting candidates debating, dummy. 

23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3965267-majorities-dont-want-biden-trump-to-run-in-2024-survey/

But but democracy is under attack!!! 😭 Fuck off fake ass shit fuck

Your problem is that you're so botted you're only programmed to argue against whatever strawman you were told about. Which is why you keep making the same miscalculated come backs back to back. 

50 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao I called it. And here's goukosan to defend the anti democratic actions of the DNC. Lmao what a fucking tool 

There was nothing to call you fucking idiot. 

Incompbent Presidents do not get primaried by their own party.

Cooke "Bbbbbbut I called it... The sky is blue... See I called it." :awww:

:kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm only know seeing his pattern or just replying to people with some canned bullshit whether or not it's even related to what they are saying. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Looks like you were trying to spell incompetent 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Another non reply from you :kaz:

Since you're so adamant on defending the status quo of mediocrity and corruption, do you think there should be debates? Especially considering a majority of democrats do not want Joe Biden to run again? 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Since you're so adamant on defending the status quo of mediocrity and corruption, do you think there should be debates? Especially considering a majority of democrats do not want Joe Biden to run again? 

So many loaded statements and false narratives and yet still no response from you regarding my previous posts. 

Zero percent of Primary challengers have won in the entire history of the country...... Zero... Zilch. 

There have also only been 5 in over 200 years, out of the 5 only 2 have been republicans. 

I didn't hear a peep from your dumbass when the Republicans didn't primary Trump.   Not a single peep.

But now they're pushing the narrative that Joe should be primaried? Fucking hypocrites. 

Republicunts are stuck with Trump and they know he will lose AGAIN, so they're pushing the narrative to Primary Joe... Knowing full well the challenge will lose.... But also knowing full well that... 

Every single President that was primaried lost the general election because the primary splinters the base. 

They would love nothing more than for that to happen because they can't beat up straight up. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So many loaded statements and false narratives and yet still no response from you regarding my previous posts. 

Zero percent of Primary challengers have won in the entire history of the country...... Zero... Zilch. 

There have also only been 5 in over 200 years, out of the 5 only 2 have been republicans. 

I didn't hear a peep from your dumbass when the Republicans didn't primary Trump.   Not a single peep.

But now they're pushing the narrative that Joe should be primaried? Fucking hypocrites. 

Republicunts are stuck with Trump and they know he will lose AGAIN, so they're pushing the narrative to Primary Joe... Knowing full well the challenge will lose.... But also knowing full well that... 

Every single President that was primaried lost the general election because the primary splinters the base. 

They would love nothing more than for that to happen because they can't beat up straight up. 

The ones that primaries Trump were polling at 0% 

And yes Joe Biden should be primaried, especially since the majority of democrats don't want him to run again. Is that not democracy ? 

Anyone the Dems put up will beat Trump this time around. He is overwhelmingly unpopular for a general election. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Are you even reading what he says? Are you this cartoonishly dishonest or completely unable to understand context? 

On 4/20/2023 at 8:03 PM, Goukosan said:

Remember the entire, will Biden even debate Trump non-sense? 

Then after just 1 debate Trump tucked his tail and ran away crying and refused to debate again? :kaz:

It's super early... Super super early. 

Let's see if when the time comes if RFK even makes the minimum required polling to be in the debates. 

Well they already said no debates. So we have already seen. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The ones that primaries Trump were polling at 0% 

And yes Joe Biden should be primaried, especially since the majority of democrats don't want him to run again. Is that not democracy ? 

Anyone the Dems put up will beat Trump this time around. He is overwhelmingly unpopular for a general election. 

Here come the excuses bbbbut it's ok that Trump wasn't primaried :awww:

Bbbbut Its ok that 54 out of the 59 Presidential races wasn't primaried 😢 

In all the years you have been at SW... You have never not once said a peep about a President being primaried.. 

Now all of a sudden, this cycle you're coincidentally pushing the same narrative that Tucker Carlson and the right wing media is pushing.... 

How about this, whenever the Republicans ever get back a president be it 5 or 9 years from now... When he or she is up for re-election.... 

They can be primaried if they want to (spoiler they won't be) 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Are you even reading what he says? Are you this cartoonishly dishonest or completely unable to understand context? 

Cooke is just a dumbass.. That's all to it 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

So do you guys want debates or no? Are you going to answer? I don't give a shit if 54 of 58 or whatever didn't have them. Joe Biden is unpopular, the DNC can allow the debates but won't. Do you support this ? 

12 hours ago, Cooke said:

So do you guys want debates or no? Are you going to answer? I don't give a shit if 54 of 58 or whatever didn't have them. Joe Biden is unpopular, the DNC can allow the debates but won't. Do you support this ? 

Shut the fuck up. You don't give a shit you fucking shill. This topic is dead, we said what we had to say. You're not even responding to anything people are saying. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Shut the fuck up. You don't give a shit you fucking shill. This topic is dead, we said what we had to say. You're not even responding to anything people are saying. 

So you're fine with less democracy. Got it. 

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Ohh after claiming it wasn't the norm, Shandy and undemocratic... Now you don't care that you were wrong as per the usual.. Lol

The DNC sees through the Republicans Trojan horse attempt :umad: