Robert F Kennedy for President

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Guy was just on Tucker's show pushing the same exact misinformation about the Ukraine war. He has already shown himself to be someone who can't be taken seriously.

No wonder Cooke loves him... He's spouting the same drivel as Tulsi. 

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Fuck peace. I love some war and death. Emirite?

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke likes to cosplay as some free thinking pragmatic populist. They always go for Libertarianish types like Gabbard so when they don't win they can just root for whoever the right wing option is and pretend they have no choice but to. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Fuck peace. I love some war and death. Emirite?

A sovereign nation being invading and surrendering to the invaders is not peace you dumb mother fucker. 

How stupid are you? 

Peace would be for Russia to stop their invasion and for Ukraine to remain it's own sovereignty.. 

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A sovereign nation being invading and surrendering to the invaders is not peace you dumb mother fucker. 

How stupid are you? 

Peace would be for Russia to stop their invasion and for Ukraine to remain it's own sovereignty.. 

Which means no negotiations ever? Are you seriously one of these fight till the last Ukrainians kind of people? Or should the US send troops? You are a ridiculous person 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Which means no negotiations ever? Are you seriously one of these fight till the last Ukrainians kind of people? Or should the US send troops? You are a ridiculous person 

I'm ridiculous? Hey retard I didn't answer your questions as yet :umad:

1) Who said no negotiations? .... 

I said a surrender to Russia is not considered peace.  Peace is the invaders leaving and Ukraine keeps it sovereignty. 

2) Ukraine being a sovereign nation can decide if they want to defend themselves or if they will surrender to the invaders.  They chose to fight to keep their sovereignty. 

3) Who said anything about the US sending troops? That's not on the table, Despite what Fox and Tucker is telling you. 

What is ridiculous is that you consider Ukraine surrendering to Russia as peace. 

What is ridiculous is that you're putting the responsibility for the war on the people who were invaded.... Instead of the invaders. 

What is ridiculous is that you believed Putin when he said it they invaded Ukraine to denazify it :kaz:

What is ridiculous is how uninformed you are about almost everything imaginable. 

Is it that you're just intellectualy lazy or are you just fucking dumb? Real talk. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I'm ridiculous? Hey retard I didn't answer your questions as yet :umad:

1) Who said no negotiations? .... 

I said a surrender to Russia is not considered peace.  Peace is the invaders leaving and Ukraine keeps it sovereignty. 

2) Ukraine being a sovereign nation can decide if they want to defend themselves or if they will surrender to the invaders.  They chose to fight to keep their sovereignty. 

3) Who said anything about the US sending troops? That's not on the table, Despite what Fox and Tucker is telling you. 

What is ridiculous is that you consider Ukraine surrendering to Russia as peace. 

What is ridiculous is that you're putting the responsibility for the war on the people who were invaded.... Instead of the invaders. 

What is ridiculous is that you believed Putin when he said it they invaded Ukraine to denazify it :kaz:

What is ridiculous is how uninformed you are about almost everything imaginable. 

Is it that you're just intellectualy lazy or are you just fucking dumb? Real talk. 

I've. Never. Said. Surrender. To. Russia. 

What I am saying is land in eastern Ukraine occupied by majority ethnic Russians is not worth hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives. But apparently you think land is worth more than life. 

But we all know why the US is involved anyway. It's to weaken Russia and Putin. It's all a fucking game and Ukraine is the pawn. 

Edited by Cooke
22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

What I am saying is land in eastern Ukraine occupied by majority ethnic Russians is not work hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives. But apparently you think land is worth more than life. 

"I didn't say surrender But they should surrender eastern Ukraine" .... Lmfao. 

Ukraine is a sovereign nation... Why are you against their sovereignty and freedom?

Russia should come after Canada next, I propose they don't surrender, but they should surrender eastern Canada to Putin... In the name of peace. 

Next the US will invade Canada and again I don't think Canada should surrender but they should surrender Western Canada in the name of peace. 

You're beyond stupid :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

What I am saying is land in eastern Ukraine occupied by majority ethnic Russians is not worth hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives. But apparently you think land is worth more than life. 

But we all know why the US is involved anyway. It's to weaken Russia and Putin. It's all a fucking game and Ukraine is the pawn. 

so if it's not worth fighting for, what do you propose they do? You know... besides surrendering, which you are definitely not saying...

And how is the US intervening an invasion, weakening the invader?

7 hours ago, z,warrior said:

so if it's not worth fighting for, what do you propose they do? You know... besides surrendering, which you are definitely not saying...

Oh shit I didn't see Cooke's edit lmfao.  He is drinking gallons of the Russian kool-aid for real.   

Cooke - "Bbbbut the US intervening an invasion is weakening the invader"   Russia is the real victim here guys, don't you see? :awww:

:kaz:

10 hours ago, z,warrior said:

It's probably too late now but they could have negotiated and Russia could have paid Ukraine for the Donbas region. The majority of people there don't even want to be in Ukraine so why let  10s of thousands of patriotic Ukrainians die to keep unpatriotic Russian lovers in Ukraine? 

If America was french and they invaded Quebec because the majority of the people there were french and didn't want to be in an English country I wouldn't want tens of thousands of Canadians dying to stop that. It doesn't make sense.  We would negotiate.  I wouldn't want Canadians to die to keep people who don't even want to be Canadian in Canada. That's stupid.

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Oh shit I didn't see Cooke's edit lmfao.  He is drinking gallons of the Russian kool-aid for real.   

Cooke - "Bbbbut the US intervening an invasion is weakening the invader"   Russia is the real victim here guys, don't you see? :awww:

:kaz:

Your government has already told us that is what they are doing Goukosan. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/politics/biden-administration-russia-strategy/index.html

Did I say they are the victim dipshit? It's an alterior motiv for supporting Ukraine. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Your government has already told us that is what they are doing Goukosan. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/politics/biden-administration-russia-strategy/index.html

Did I say they are the victim dipshit? It's an alterior motiv for supporting Ukraine. 

Are you dense? 

Again you're coming from a Russian propaganda perspective.  You think they're only supporting Ukraine because they want to weaken Russia?  Ok Comrade. 

It's the other way around. 

The goal is to support Ukraine in winning the war.  That support includes weakening the invader AKA Russia.   

You're framing it as if Russia is the victim.

Bbbut why is the US assisting Ukraine against innocent Russia? :awww:

20 hours ago, Cooke said:

Its really astounding how ignorant you are. The people in the Donbass voted to separate from the Soviet Union decades ago. They are Ukranian first and foremost. Just because they speak Russian doesn't change that. The majority of Ukrainians speak Russian, that doesn't mean they identify as Russian or are Pro-Russia.

You could have learned that if you just took the time do some basic research.

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

It's probably too late now but they could have negotiated and Russia could have paid Ukraine for the Donbas region. The majority of people there don't even want to be in Ukraine so why let  10s of thousands of patriotic Ukrainians die to keep unpatriotic Russian lovers in Ukraine? 

If America was french and they invaded Quebec because the majority of the people there were french and didn't want to be in an English country I wouldn't want tens of thousands of Canadians dying to stop that. It doesn't make sense.  We would negotiate.  I wouldn't want Canadians to die to keep people who don't even want to be Canadian in Canada. That's stupid.

:D thats one of the most ridiculous analogies i've ever read. You are so out of your depth its not even funny

lixsEkdvLw80D5uMw8NfTkMbsruYtX-SVEKl0fz2

Thats Mariupol before Russia came and 'liberated' it. Look at all those Russians in there :roll: Sadly many of those people are either dead or displaced now.

For the record, Russia originally started the war in the donbass in 2014. They controlled the narrative and mislead everyone in the west into thinking it was a civil war, and Ukrainians were fighting against each other. The reality is that the Russian military invaded and forcibly conscripted thousands of Ukrainians and made them fight Ukrainians from outside the donbas. Its really that simple.

Russia has started so many needless wars over the last several decades and been solely responsible for tens of thousands of deaths throughout Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. They've invaded more countries after WW2 than anyone else. But somehow you keep on trying to make excuses for them and blame literally everyone else for the constant death and destruction they're responsible for.

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Do you guys think Ukraine is going to beat Russia? Honestly? 

Do you think Russia can beat Ukraine? Because the reality is that Russia planned to take the entire country in 3 days, and instead they're bogged down in the east having tried to take the same small town for 8 months now, all while losing their best troops in the process.