FINAL PREDICTIONS: Will CMA approve MS-Activision?

?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. ?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

They blocked it. Excuse of cloud gaming :kaz: like anyone gives a fuck about that. MS will prevail :juggle:

The coping begins  :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

No but seriously, don't kill your account here. I want to be able to always remind you about this failed prediction in the future and laugh. Your fails on System Wars make this place hilarious and fun to be around :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I have been owned :kaz:

You know things are bad when little dick tucker doesnt even try to tuck dick or spin. Hopefully this is the end for Xbox, what a cancerous brand.

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1

Fuck Microsoft, I really hope they acquire Blizzard/Activision. It will be such a big L for them, a bloated, overrated publisher with only a few tricks under their sleeve. 

If they mismanage CoD or I dunno, the next Starcraft, it will have massive repercussions.

MS can't even manage their own franchises. Rare was ran into the ground. Halo and Gears are not the big franchises they used to be. They can't even resurrect Fable. All the attempts at new IPs have been failures. Their studios can't retain key employees. They banked everything on a new business format that has failed to produce results: Gamepass, hence the desperation for this acquisition.

I can't think of a more incompetent publisher to manage Activision. Do it. I give them 3-4 years under MS until CoD and Blizzard are on the downslope. 

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fuck Microsoft, I really hope they acquire Blizzard/Activision. It will be such a big L for them, a bloated, overrated publisher with only a few tricks under their sleeve. 

If they mismanage CoD or I dunno, the next Starcraft, it will have massive repercussions.

MS can't even manage their own franchises. Rare was ran into the ground. Halo and Gears are not the big franchises they used to be. They can't even resurrect Fable. All the attempts at new IPs have been failures. Their studios can't retain key employees. They banked everything on a new business format that has failed to produce results: Gamepass, hence the desperation for this acquisition.

I can't think of a more incompetent publisher to manage Activision. Do it. I give them 3-4 years under MS until CoD and Blizzard are on the downslope. 

I agree except for blizzard. They need a way out.

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

The cloud gaming market prevented this? Which pretty much no one uses? 

but the CMA is thinking about the future of the cloud gaming market.

i know why cloud gaming doesn't work right now.

BUT..........if they fix what doesn't work, and I can only assume that as time passes by they WILL EVENTUALLY fix those issues, cloud platforms could easily, EASILY kill off traditional hardware platforms.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

but the CMA is thinking about the future of the cloud gaming market.

i know why cloud gaming doesn't work right now.

BUT..........if they fix what doesn't work, and I can only assume that as time passes by they WILL EVENTUALLY fix those issues, cloud platforms could easily, EASILY kill off traditional hardware platforms.

Ok but how does preventing this deal prevent hardware from dying off? They seem unrelated. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Ok but how does preventing this deal prevent hardware from dying off? They seem unrelated. 

the CMA is saying that, if the cloud gaming market ends up becoming a big thing.........Microsoft will have already been in a monopolistic postion to control cloud gaming because they can restrict games.

and they also found that if they license out these ABK properties, they could force cloud gaming competitors that they have use the Windows OS platform to run those games, by Microsoft intentionally only developing those games for windows, and no other computing platform. and they benefit by forcing cloud gaming platforms to have no choice but to pay for windows licensing fees.