Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Finally got rito village.... I have a flame rod equipped (it's now called Safford sword in TOTK)..... When it's on your back it keep you warm on the cold climates.... No need to look for a cold outfit. 

Fused with a ruby?

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i've only seem him there. perhaps, i missed the window? speaking of kurok seeds, finding them is zzzzz. i started using a guide to speed it up, since i hate the limited slots. i got bored after 20 seeds lol. i'll revisit that later. i'm starting to feel zelda fatigue. i need a little break from it.

Most of the seeds i've gotten are from transporting the koroks who are trying to get to their friends. Just from exploring the world i've come across a lot of those.

But I don't feel like there's much of a benefit to hoarding a bunch of weapons. I've always had what I needed on hand and if I come across something better I just drop one of my weaker weapons/shields. So upgrading the slots isn't that essential at least not for me.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Most of the seeds i've gotten are from transporting the koroks who are trying to get to their friends. Just from exploring the world i've come across a lot of those.

But I don't feel like there's much of a benefit to hoarding a bunch of weapons. I've always had what I needed on hand and if I come across something better I just drop one of my weaker weapons/shields.

Yeah, I’m going to go that route. I’ll probably fire the game back up on Sunday. I played too much too soon. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You said you were at rito village :|

I got the fire rod waaaay before that. Going somewhere else. 

On the way to rito got the electric rod and at Rito got the ice rod. 

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Have you done the skies or the depths as yet? 

Yup! Ownage stuff! I love the skies more than the depths. You can kind of cheese the depths if you build a hover bike (2 fans and a steering wheel). 

edit: 

here’s a vid. I did the main world without it. But I may use if for those hard to find shrines (got sensor +)

Just got to the Wind Temple (will tackle this tonight) .... this game I tell you... Epic Adventure:whew:

It's been a week and by now I would have completed or almost completed most games... 

With this I feel like I just scratched the surface. 

Edited by Goukosan
13 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yup! Ownage stuff! I love the skies more than the depths. You can kind of cheese the depths if you build a hover bike (2 fans and a steering wheel). 

edit: 

here’s a vid. I did the main world without it. But I may use if for those hard to find shrines (got sensor +)

Where do you get the controller/steering from? I have used it a few times but it’s always been already available. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just got to the Wind Temple (will tackle this tonight) .... this game I tell you... Epic Adventure:whew:

It's been a week and by now I would have completed or almost completed most games... 

With this I feel like I just scratched the surface. 

yeah, the trek to that temple was awesome! the game definitely feels like it will be long as hell.

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Where do you get the controller/steering from? I have used it a few times but it’s always been already available. 

you can save it (whenever you build it) via the autobuild upgrade you get.

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What do you need to do to get it?

Spoiler

Unlock autobuild. It’s pretty easy. You get it in one of the main early missions. You can trigger it by talking to josha. You’ll find the upgrade in the depths. You can also get a shrine sensor and sensor +.