Official Zelda Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
Spoiler

Unlock autobuild. It’s pretty easy. You get it in one of the main early missions. You can trigger it by talking to josha. You’ll find the upgrade in the depths. You can also get a shrine sensor and sensor +. 

Gotcha. I haven’t progressed much of the main story yet other than doing the wind temple. Just going around doing shrines and collecting shit. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Gotcha. I haven’t progressed much of the main story yet other than doing the wind temple. Just going around doing shrines and collecting shit. 

Yeah, I was doing the same. Though, you get some cool shit doing the main missions. So, I’m going to try and knock out another temple. 

47 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
Spoiler

Unlock autobuild. It’s pretty easy. You get it in one of the main early missions. You can trigger it by talking to josha. You’ll find the upgrade in the depths. You can also get a shrine sensor and sensor +. 

Spoiler tags mang

i was doing some stuff in the sky and i found a decent amount of shrines.  i have finished more than 50. i also accidentally found a piece of incredible armor (insane protection). i need to find the rest.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i was doing some stuff in the sky and i found a decent amount of shrines.  i have finished more than 50. i also accidentally found a piece of incredible armor (insane protection). i need to find the rest.

Whats your go to method for getting up into the sky? The few times i've been up there have all come from after I get launched into the sky when unlocking sky towers.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Whats your go to method for getting up into the sky? The few times i've been up there have all come from after I get launched into the sky when unlocking sky towers.

Yup! That’s my go to, as well. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I just wonder if there's a more efficient way to do it. Maybe something gets unlocked late game. Or maybe once you upgrade your energy enough you can build a crazy flying machine to get up there whenever you want.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Same. Some are right next to towers. Other times I ride falling debris up. I haven’t explored too much though. 

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just wonder if there's a more efficient way to do it. Maybe something gets unlocked late game. Or maybe once you upgrade your energy enough you can build a crazy flying machine to get up there whenever you want.

Well yeah, there are devices that help you, or you can up your stamina or boost it with items. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Rewind the falling rocks. 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That’s pretty cool, didn’t think about that kind of thing being possible.

That was in the gameplay trailer explaining the new mechanics that the Director showed in the Zelda direct. 

In any event.... Any object that moves you can rewind its trajectory. 

The physics and chemistry systems in both BOTW and TOTK are very robust. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That was in the gameplay trailer explaining the new mechanics that the Director showed in the Zelda direct. 

In any event.... Any object that moves you can rewind its trajectory. 

The physics and chemistry systems in both BOTW and TOTK are very robust. 

Pretty much anything can be rewound and every thing is constantly tracked.  If you have a simple log or platform. You essentially have an elevator. :] 

I got an amor set that comes with a 24 protection and an attack + buff. No upgrades needed :wow2:Ok, time to do the fire temple. I did a bunch of rupee gem farming in the caves to get some things I needed.