So Zelda and Spiderman will generate more annual profit than Gamepass on XBox

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Zelda will generate more than all of Sony first party this year combined 

:hest: More money than Spiderman 2 sales and Spiderman 2 PS5 bundles?  Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Who the fuck cares about spiderman? I've never heard of anyone even mentioning the game in the real world. Zelda is everywhere and all consuming. 

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

This cow trying to put Spiderman next to Zelda lmfao, as if they're on the same level to throw a jab at xflop :tom: 

Spiderman :kaz: 

That's exactly what he's trying to do :kaz: 

Zelda and Spider-Man may generate more annual profit than Game Pass... but Game Pass generates far more butthurt annually from the 3 Cuckskateers here on this forum.. which it turns out is much more valuable and entertaining :lawl: :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

I always said this. Full price games day one on Gamepass is a failed business model. You'd need like at least 50 million subscribers to make up for it. 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I always said this. Full price games day one on Gamepass is a failed business model. You'd need like at least 50 million subscribers to make up for it. 

This is why Sony and Nintendo have completely blocked GamePass from entering their platform.

And why GamePass on PC has absolutely been under-performing.

And Microsoft is getting desperate and trying to take hostages with these publisher buyouts.

Gamepass, as a subscription service, will die off if it stays below 50 million. I'm fairly certain that its struggling to move past 30 million right now.

Sony and Nintendo are hoping to choke it.

And if Starfield isn't anything special?:banderoos:All of those lemmings who did the $1 conversion trick and going to let their subscriptions die out.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is why Sony and Nintendo have completely blocked GamePass from entering their platform.

And why GamePass on PC has absolutely been under-performing.

And Microsoft is getting desperate and trying to take hostages with these publisher buyouts.

Gamepass, as a subscription service, will die off if it stays below 50 million. I'm fairly certain that its struggling to move past 30 million right now.

Sony and Nintendo are hoping to choke it.

And if Starfield isn't anything special?:banderoos:All of those lemmings who did the $1 conversion trick and going to let their subscriptions die out.

I can't believe they seriously thought Sony and Nintendo would ever allow them for a MS streaming software platform on their propriety hardware. Do they think they're not competitive or something? If it's such a good business model they'll just make their own with their hardware and softwares, keep all the royalties in the process and hurt the competitor.

What a bunch of fucking morons, it's like Xbox higher ups are living in la la land, completely delusional and out of touch. 

Gamepass is actually saved by PC most likely. With just the Xbox platform it would be a guaranteed failure. That's why it's the only somewhat positive news you'll hear about Gamepass in recent memory, PC subscriptions are up! Xbox sales are down! Can you believe this?

Fucking idiots. I'm dying here. I'm just a mediocre accounting student and I could run their business better with half the budget. I mean think about it, they thought they just had the magic formula that would change the face of the industry and all it did is waste money and damage the perceived values of Xbox software in the eyes of their consumers. 

Remember when Phil said Gamepass would INCREASE software sales? Can you be more full of shit? 

I'm dying, Jerry, dying.

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

• dead 2
47 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You play it more than you play PS :cruise:

No, I play PS and Switch

But at least I'm not like you, who doesn't play anything because you can't afford it.:tom:

I love how they just proved that they're butthurt.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Your PSN and XBL profile say differently :tom:

That fucking idiot doesn't think we see that... he just bold faced lies knowing that he can easily be fact checked :lawl: 

50 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Your PSN and XBL profile say differently :tom:

No, they don't

The only thing they show is that you're butthurt and clearly aren't playing games, but trying to watch my profile.

Its not like I could ever see your profiles..................since you don't own any:hest:

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

That fucking idiot doesn't think we see that..

...........that you're butthurt and desperately trying to find something?

Naw........ I CAN EASILY see that:kaz:

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they don't

The only thing they show is that you're butthurt and clearly aren't playing games, but trying to watch my profile.

Its not like I could ever see your profiles..................since you don't own any:hest:

...........that you're butthurt and desperately trying to find something?

Naw........ I CAN EASILY see that:kaz:

It shows you played Xbox this week and no PS since March :roff:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It shows you played Xbox this week and no PS since March :roff:

Nope, wrong again.

It shows how massively butthurt you are

:tom:and during the middle of a Friday night, no less..........its so obvious you aren't playing any games right now LOL

16 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Zelda will generate more than all of Sony first party this year combined 

10 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Zelda TOTK will destroy anything that Flopny has done this gen.

10 hours ago, bhytre said:

This cow trying to put Spiderman next to Zelda lmfao, as if they're on the same level to throw a jab at xflop :tom: 

Spiderman :kaz: 

Lemmings hiding behind Nintendo :tom:

• dead 1