Official Playstation Showcase Thread ( Staring now)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somebody change DumboPowers name to Phase3

does that mean the showcase is "pretty damn good"   

The best news Lemtards got all year is that the Playsation showcase wasn't as good as some people had hope. The 3 resident clowns, RemiJ, Jonb and Cuckstz all came out of nowhere all had the same time

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit, PS fanboys on Twitter are LIVID.  Pissed off that there was no Neil Druckmann game, no Factions, no Ghost of Tsushima sequel, no Stellar Blade, no Bend game...

They're disappointed as fuck :geese: 

that's why i hate getting my hopes up for any of these events. i always end up disappointed.

Spiderman 2 looked incredible, and I only half care about about the character.

It sucks they didn't show Last of Us MP. Nothing they showed challenged Spiderman as a gameplay showcase.

The reveals of Marathon from Bungie and Concord from Firewalk showed potential, pretty original looking scifi concepts.

FF16 has me kind of interested

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It sucks they didn't show Last of Us MP. Nothing they showed challenged Spiderman as a gameplay showcase.

The reveals of Marathon from Bungie and Concord from Firewalk showed potential, pretty original looking scifi concepts.

The lack of TLOU Factions really surprised me.  I almost can't believe it.  I guess it will get it's own State of Play later in the year or something.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Absence of Factions is by far the biggest surprise cause it means it's not a 2023 release. 

1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Noting that Konami basically has no internal studios it's probably a B rate outsource job. But it would take major talent to somehow mess this up.

Hence why expectations very much in check.

Seems Bluepoint really is making a new IP though. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I dont like the spiderman games but the new one looked way to similar to the little bit i played of MM.

Looking at the 4K trailer it looks quite a bit better in some ways, and just a bit better in others.   Still though, the speed of travel is way faster and you can tell they're able to do a lot more with regards to loading and teleporting all over the place.