NPD - videogame subscription Services growth has stalled while traditional retail sales and digital sales have increased.

MS had no releases worth a damn in 2022, and so far this year... so no shit GamePass subscribers are going to go down... meanwhile Sony and Nintendo launched their biggest games in that time... :danylol: 

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

MS had no releases worth a damn in 2022, and so far this year... so no shit GamePass subscribers are going to go down... meanwhile Sony and Nintendo launched their biggest games in that time... :danylol: 

None this year? Damn why you're doing Hifi and Redfall rush like that :monkas:

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sub service ended up shit....who could have guessed :sass2:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

None this year? Damn why you're doing Hifi rush like that :monkas:

That was a surprise shadow drop of a game nobody knew existed lol... it didn't really move any needle outside of maybe 1 month.  (Funny that's the best thing they've done all year so far..)

I completely realize I've said a lot of stupid shit with regards to MS and Xbox... but y'all at least gotta cut me some slack because I said them based off the assumption that MS wasn't going to completely fuck up and botch most of the things they could have done.  I mean, I really wasn't expecting them to go 1.5 years without any major AAA titles when I  said that.  I thought for sure some of those titles would have either released already (like Starfield, which should have been last year) and that other games in the pipeline would have actually been shown off in a playable state maintaining that hype and interest.

They definitely deserve to be where they're at, at this point.  They never would have won... but they could certainly have been in a much better position than they are.

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Sub service ended up shit....who could have guessed :sass2:

The service is incredible, when they have games to release...

Can you imagine Disney+, Paramount+, PrimeVideo, Netflix and whatever else... if they went 1.5 years without releasing any original content? :D  

At ANY POINT did you expect Microsoft defenders to say "SO, YEAH, OF COURSE Gamepass subs were going to go down...DUH!"

:drake:

In fact, they said that the service is designed so that, even when Microsoft's output is dismal, the game's still being added would still continue to make GamePass worth it and still bring in new subs.

Now we're hearing them agree with the thing we were ALREADY saying two years ago.

Microsoft did everything that every other streamer does during the initial 2-3 years of its new service. Promos, get big-name acquisitions, and keep the price low.

None of it worked. Even fucking failure streamers like Paramount Plus have like 45 million subscriptions.

I straight up told everybody GamePass was stalling for the past 12-18 months. And I think Microsoft misleads about "subscribers" by counting any subscription that was formerly paid in their count.

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

At ANY POINT did you expect Microsoft defenders to say "SO, YEAH, OF COURSE Gamepass subs were going to go down...DUH!"

:drake:

In fact, they said that the service is designed so that, even when Microsoft's output is dismal, the game's still being added would still continue to make GamePass worth it and still bring in new subs.

Now we're hearing them agree with the thing we were ALREADY saying two years ago.

Microsoft did everything that every other streamer does during the initial 2-3 years of its new service. Promos, get big-name acquisitions, and keep the price low.

None of it worked. Even fucking failure streamers like Paramount Plus have like 45 million subscriptions.

I straight up told everybody GamePass was stalling for the past 12-18 months. And I think Microsoft misleads about "subscribers" by counting any subscription that was formerly paid in their count.

I mean, they got you to sign up and you’re still subscribing  :tom:

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I mean, they got you to sign up and you’re still subscribing  :tom:

No, actually Microsoft gets things about as wrong as often as you do.

they're clearly didn't get you on any xbox product, or even a profile......since you don't own any console:tom:

he really can't reply to any topic without revealing the butthurt thats occuring in his mind

Worst part for MS is Sony has essentially done GP without giving up their blockbuster games day 1 and have a sizeable market share just doing that lol

They eating good from every market while MS jumped all in on one and completely destroyed everything else.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

I completely realize I've said a lot of stupid shit with regards to MS and Xbox... but y'all at least gotta cut me some slack

6a6d1124cf69e5588588bc7e397598f6.png

:mj2:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Remij said:

The service is incredible, when they have games to release...

Can you imagine Disney+, Paramount+, PrimeVideo, Netflix and whatever else... if they went 1.5 years without releasing any original content? :D  

Yes, I've tried Primevideo and netflix and they're not worth paying for on monthlt basis, hence why I never had an interest in Gamepass.

Netflix is forgettable until once a year they release a new season of a popupar show, and amazon is skippable until you get that free month, or buy it for deliveries and get prime video anyway.

Xflop is the same - Mostly skippable until something like Starfield comes out. Sub for a month and then cancel until the next year.

• Like 1