Hellblade 2 to release in 2023?

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

I love how Lemtards always trash Sony games for being cinematic but are hyping a sequel to a 5 hours walking simulator. 

they also hyped plague tale 2 like it was a first party exclusive for a year when their entire 2022 got delayed :pavarotti:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s worse than that. They showed the character literally crawling  

rent2owntz will be posting a lot more here now that he got banned from icon-era.  

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

I love how Lemtards always trash Sony games for being cinematic but are hyping a sequel to a 5 hours walking simulator. 

Like how they hated Uncharted but went nuts when tomb raider was exclusive for a year.

Hypocrites and fanboys, the most pathetic of all factions. Their enjoyment of a game/genre depends entirely on the platform it's on.

7 hours ago, Remij said:

LMAO even Lynux3 is eavesdropping/stalking anyone from here who posts there! :rofl: 

What is wrong with you guys?  According to the banned list he literally JUST got banned... and he instantly ran back here to "report" it to the other pathetic fucks that still post here.  That's so fucking pathetic :tom:  

I checked it out when it was mentioned here about a month or so ago. Rofl @ getting your panties in a knot over someone getting banned for being a dipshit on another forum... including you. :tom: 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I checked it out when it was mentioned here about a month or so ago. Rofl @ getting your panties in a knot over someone getting banned for being a dipshit on another forum... including you. :tom: 

LOL the instant he gets banned

"Hey guys hey guys!!  Dumbass Ghostz got banned at Icon-Era!!! Laugh at him!!" :adhd: 

Pathetic :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL the instant he gets banned

"Hey guys hey guys!!  Dumbass Ghostz got banned at Icon-Era!!! Laugh at him!!" :adhd: 

Pathetic :hest: 

God forbid users visit multiple communities to get their gaming news... what a coincidence that the two dipshits here get banned everywhere else. :rofls: The only reason you're still here is because the community is too small and no one gives a shit about you. You disappeared for months and come back... no one cared. :mj: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

God forbid users visit multiple communities to get their gaming news... what a coincidence that the two dipshits here get banned everywhere else. :rofls: The only reason you're still here is because the community is too small and no one gives a shit about you. You disappeared for months and come back... no one cared. :mj: 

LOL you guys cared enough to follow us to different forums, keep track of what we were saying, and then report back here when we were banned from a forum ran by PS fanboys.. one in which I don't even have 1000 posts on over an entire year :kaz: 

Maybe ask yourself why this community is so small :drake:   lmfao you barely even post here yourself..  I "came back" to laugh at sheep for Zelda being best on PC day 1, and stuck around because these conferences were all happening soon.  Don't worry bitch, I'm going to "run away" again for months on end not giving a shit about you or this forum either :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL you guys cared enough to follow us to different forums, keep track of what we were saying, and then report back here when we were banned from a forum ran by PS fanboys.. one in which I don't even have 1000 posts on over an entire year :kaz: 

Maybe ask yourself why this community is so small :drake:   lmfao you barely even post here yourself..  I "came back" to laugh at sheep for Zelda being best on PC day 1, and stuck around because these conferences were all happening soon.  Don't worry bitch, I'm going to "run away" again for months on end not giving a shit about you or this forum either :hest: 

Dipshitmij :kaz: 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never went to any other forum other than Gamespot original SW board, SW2, Sidescrollers. I'm a Systemwars exclusive. 

I’m all over the place. Retired from GameSpot, came to SystemWars, NeoGAF, FlopEra, icon era, Reddit, GameFAQs, side scrollers , sw2, etc.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I’m all over the place. Retired from GameSpot, came to SystemWars, NeoGAF, FlopEra, icon era, Reddit, GameFAQs, side scrollers , sw2, etc.

Damn.

I trash talk people on youtube comments sections (especially culinary channels) if that counts. I have no idea how I haven't got banned yet, I'm even worse than I am on here. :D 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Damn.

I trash talk people on youtube comments sections (especially culinary channels) if that counts. I have no idea how I haven't got banned yet, I'm even worse than I am on here. :D 

I hardly post at any of those places. I just look for interesting news. Only places I really post are here and NeoGAF; just lurk for news most of the time.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never went to any other forum other than Gamespot original SW board, SW2, Sidescrollers. I'm a Systemwars exclusive. 

I, occasionally, go on Discord (pretty rarely now). That’s about it. Once this site is fully dead, I’m done with gaming forums. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

:kaz:

I'm only banned on ResetERA (for saying Tim Sweeney was right to make the Epic Game Store) and IconERA (Sony fanboy site for not circle jerking with the rest of the idiots there).... I have probably less than 2000 posts combined on both of them...

Oh noes :drake: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I'm only banned on ResetERA (for saying Tim Sweeney was right to make the Epic Game Store) and IconERA (Sony fanboy site for not circle jerking with the rest of the idiots there).... I have probably less than 2000 posts combined on both of them...

Bu bu less than 2000 posts :tear2:

Enough for anyone to figure out that your dipshit ass needs to be banned. :rofls:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Less than 2000 combined and yet they sniffed you out and banned your ass :kaz: