Hellblade 2 to release in 2023?

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Bu bu less than 2000 posts :tear2:

Enough for anyone to figure out that your dipshit ass needs to be banned. :rofls:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Less than 2000 combined and yet they sniffed you out and banned your ass :kaz:

LMAO at you two going on about this banned thing... it's a Sony fanboy forum... I told them to ban me multiple times before and they didn't.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give a fuck about posting on forums anymore... they're all complete trash, including this one :hest: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s worse than that. They showed the character literally crawling  

rent2owntz will be posting a lot more here now that he got banned from icon-era.  

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO at you two going on about this banned thing... it's a Sony fanboy forum... I told them to ban me multiple times before and they didn't.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give a fuck about posting on forums anymore... they're all complete trash, including this one :hest: 

LemiJ -  "Im not the problem, All forums are trash it's not me that is trash it's everyone else" :awww:

:kaz:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ -  "Im not the problem, All forums are trash it's not me that is trash it's everyone else" :awww:

I'm banned on two forums which I've barely posted on and one of those forums I had every intention of getting banned on :drake: 

LOL Gouki get off my dick bro :hest: 

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm banned on two forums which I've barely posted on and one of those forums I had every intention of getting banned on :drake: 

LOL Gouki get off my dick bro :hest: 

LemiJ - "All forums are trash, it's everyone else who's the problem not meeeee" 

Wait... Ummm.. 

"Bbbut I wanted to get banned, I swearz" :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
  • 11 months later...
On 2023-06-08 at 4:54 PM, Remij said:

Both are going to be awesome :smoke: 

Lemij, you will claim now that you never said Hellblade 2 was going to be awesome. Lying ass retard:mj:

:cruise: I don't know  why it's so hard for you to admit you were wrong overhyping this game. The receipts are everywhere!

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij, you will claim now that you never said Hellblade 2 was going to be awesome. Lying ass retard:mj:

:cruise: I don't know  why it's so hard for you to admit you were wrong overhyping this game. The receipts are everywhere!

I'm enjoying the game tho :dwill:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s more awesome than Stellar Blade :tom: