No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So..........your masterplan was for you to lose arguments, and run away from them......as I laugh at you?

You've been manipulating me this entire time?

giphy.gif

You lose every argument. And you wont stop losing until we let you LOL.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Every single one

No, I don't a single one that I've lost.

And it appears that you can't find even one to point out.

Correct? You can't point even one out, right?

Just now, Remij said:

This. 100%

Nope. 0%

But keep on trying to help his argument. Maybe you can raise his 0% higher than yours.

• NPC 1
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I thought, you, LemiJ and Jehurey spent your Labor Day weekend on SW :kaz:

Jerry was Grounded :lawl:

Jon and I played games all weekend.  Jerry and Firetard were watching Starfield reviews and tweeting pathetic tweets respectively. :hest:

• dead 1
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I thought, you, LemiJ and Jehurey spent your Labor Day weekend on SW :kaz:

LMAO acting like we didnt see you logged in. You didnt post because i didnt allow you.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

LMAO acting like we didnt see you logged in. You didnt post because i didnt allow you.

Slow Jonny with almost 70 posts in thoa thread, 30 something in a few others individually... that's just over 150 posts for the holiday weekend.... Yikkkkes.

Spending your entire weekend on SW :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny with almost 70 posts in thoa thread, 30 something in a few others individually... that's just over 150 posts for the holiday weekend.... Yikkkkes.

Spending your entire weekend on SW :kaz:

lmao you logged in and didnt post because i didnt allow it. You were here too DUMBO:rofls:

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao you logged in and didnt post because i didnt allow it. You were here too DUMBO:rofls:

You did over a months worth of posting in one weekend that's an Epic Meltdown, 7 on the Richter scale:will:

1024px-Eo_circle_red_number-7.svg.png

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Remij said:

Jon and I played games all weekend.

no, you didn't you posted more than any lemming here

:hest:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

And you couldnt control yourself  LOL you had to log on to see me :rofls: Id choose me over your fat wife too😂

that's far more control than what you could exhibit...........you were screaming for gouko to see you.

1796885337_Screenshot2023-09-04at19-23-05Georgegoingcrazyinmovietheater-YouTube.png.ac77fb06502584ccc82df0d8dc98aae6.png

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

And you couldnt control yourself  LOL you had to log on to see me :rofls: Id choose me over your fat wife too😂

It's a holiday weekend, the least you could do is spend it with your wife and kid.... Ohhh wait they left you :kaz:

No wonder you spent the weekend on SW posting over 150 times.... Yiiiiikes. 

• dead 1
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a holiday weekend, the least you could do is spend it with your wife and kid.... Ohhh wait they left you :kaz:

No wonder you spent the weekend on SW posting over 150 times.... Yiiiiikes. 

Had to log in to check in on me. Im more important than your cow of a wife 😂 Counting my posts like a scale counts your wifes pounds :rofls: