The Guardian: The next year of games belongs to Xbox

The Guardian :rofls: Talk about getting desperate.

Far left, fake news woke propaganda outlet prefers a console by the wokest company who pays news outlets to shill their software....gee imagine my shock.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The Guardian :rofls: Talk about getting desperate.

Far left, fake news woke propaganda outlet prefers a console by the wokest company who pays news outlets to shill their software....gee imagine my shock.

Jerry & Gouk are gonna have to bash the Guardian ITT :trump:

16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Jerry & Gouk are gonna have to bash the Guardian ITT :trump:

LOL actually all we have to do is point out how you're butthurt and thinking about us when you made this thread

:drake: See, I didn't have to bash The Guardian, you're a much easier target.

They had a good show, but the games still have to deliver.  So far, Fable looks amazing visually and Hellblade 2 looks amazing visually, but we still don't know much about how they'll actually play.  Starfield looks incredibly ambitious and if it releases in a good state, it has a chance at being GOTY.  Forza looks great as well, but still remains to be seen how engaging it all is.

The other games like Clockwork Revolution looks good as well, maybe it will be the Bioshock Infinite people wanted?  Avowed didn't blow anyone away, and looked different from what people expected, but it's Obsidian and will likely be a solid game.

There's still lots of studios they have that they haven't shown off yet too... like ID Software's next game, and of course Gears 6 or whatever The Coalition is working on, as well as Perfect Dark.  Do while it looks a lot brighter than it did just a few weeks ago, they still have to deliver on this stuff.

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Glad you agree with the Guardian’s take :trump:

i didn't take any position on the guardian...........only pointed out the obvious news in this thread..........your butthurt:trump:

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/games/2023/jun/14/pushing-buttons-playstation-xbox

Apparently Nintendo won’t be releasing many more major games on Switch, so this actually could be true. Sony has absolutely nothing for the next year+ other than a rehashed, 6 hour Spider-Man game. 

Metroid Prime 4 dum dum

Sony will have Factions and other titles.  Not to mention some possibly big games which are console exclusive from 3rd parties coming up.  It would be foolish to think that they wont have some major games which will be unveiled soon.  MS has finally shown some games which look great... but we don't know if they'll actually end up good yet.. so they still have way more to prove at this point than Sony.

Nintendo will have Pikmin 4... and that's all I really need from them currently anyway. :glad:  I think they'd  be smarter to hold anything else off and make the launch of the Switch 2 as crazy as possible with Mario, Metroid, and whatever else they have planned :whew: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Honestly hope ghostz get paid for the level of dumpster dive article finds he makes threads for

It might be associated with the Microsoft Rewards program through Bing so he can keep his Shame Pass subscription going. :shrug: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1