More people play COD on PC than PS and Xbox, according to Bobby Kotick

10 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes it does.  PC gamers have FAR more choice of games to play..

nope

none of those choices are of high enough production quality to compete against what Activision is giving you in a free-to-play multiplayer game.

Playstation owners...........DO have such options that compete for their time.

Congratulations...........we've just reached my very point, all over again.

You just TRIED to talk around it.............and it didn't work.:tom:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has a significantly larger list of active online titles to play than PlayStation. In every production bracket. Especially when discussing competitive gaming, which is absolutely abysmal on PS compa

yeah, its called warzone.   its free to play.   why do you think PC players play it more? there isn't many other high-quality, large-production games to compete against with, like

Trash brings in trash

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

none of those choices are of high enough production quality to compete against what Activision is giving you in a free-to-play multiplayer game.

PC has a significantly larger list of active online titles to play than PlayStation. In every production bracket. Especially when discussing competitive gaming, which is absolutely abysmal on PS compared to PC.

What a dumb thing to debate lol. It's not even close.

P.S. LMAO SHOOTERS ON CONSOLES

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 2
59 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC has a significantly larger list of active online titles to play than PlayStation. In every production bracket. Especially when discussing competitive gaming, which is absolutely abysmal on PS compared to PC.

What a dumb thing to debate lol. It's not even close.

P.S. LMAO SHOOTERS ON CONSOLES

Lol he's so fucking stupid it hurts :kaz:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Substatic said:

PC has a significantly larger list of active online titles to play than PlayStation. In every production bracket.

.......and less in the production bracket in which COD competes in...........compared to Playstation

Its amazing how you guys are TRYING TO TALK PAST THE POINT I am making..................and thinking that I won't catch you doing that.......every.......fucking......time.:tom:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Lol he's so fucking stupid it hurts :kaz:

LOL this dumbass is now just whining out loud, because he already figured out that he couldn't try to bullshit his way past the point, like this last clown just tried to.

He tried rooting for his attempt, tho.:kaz:

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this dumbass is now just whining out loud, because he already figured out that he couldn't try to bullshit his way past the point, like this last clown just tried to.

He tried rooting for his attempt, tho.:kaz:

LOL the idiot who doesn't play his PS5 ever says PS5 gamers have better things to play :lawl: 

Fucking moron doesn't even understand how much of a laughable pathetic contradiction he is :pavarotti: 

Edited by Remij
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL the idiot who

is trying anything he can to move the subject over.:hest:

And it isn't remotely working.

Fakeboy, over here, is getting angry because I'm accurately describing what he's attempting to do........while he's failing at it. LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

is trying anything he can to move the subject over.:hest:

And it isn't remotely working.

Fakeboy, over here, is getting angry because I'm accurately describing what he's attempting to do........while he's failing at it. LOL

Hey so Jerry, since you're not playing COD since you have better things to play.... tell me, how is Final Fantasy 16?  Did you get around to Horizon Burning Shores yet?  Did you enjoy RE4 Remake?  What about Street Fighter 6, you playing that?  Dead Space Remake was pretty goo-- oh you didn't play that one?  Let me guess, you were playing Diablo 4 right?  No... oh, uh.. let me think... Ah!  You were racing around in GT7 VR right??  OH I KNOW, you probably were getting through GoW: Ragnarok!! That's it! Oh... you still haven't played the first one yet... damn... uh...

You fucking bitch ass clown... maybe you should play a fucking game if you want people to even pretend to believe that you actually think Sony has games worth playing over PC.. you fake ass poser bitch :lawl: 

On 2023-07-03 at 10:42 PM, Remij said:

https://twitter.com/DeekeTweak/status/1676068765560127489

F0KXZTaWwAA1_Nf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

That's still wild to me.  There's no way I would have thought more people played COD on PC daily than both consoles combined.

I think console players still got to spend more money within the game than PC players by a wide margin, right?

Logic says yes. Have to pay for online, but who knows what revenue looks like between each platform. :shrug:

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Logic says yes. Have to pay for online, but who knows what revenue looks like between each platform. :shrug:

Logic says PS revenue share is going to go down while Xbox and PC will go up.... if MS somehow completes the merger :geese: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Logic says PS revenue share is going to go down while Xbox and PC will go up.... if MS somehow completes the merger :geese: 

Not completely true. Do you have revenue figures between the platforms?

Just now, lynux3 said:

Not completely true. Do you have revenue figures between the platforms?

The standings don't have to change... but the figures will undoubtedly change as I said.  Disgruntled Sony fans will boycott the game, and loser Xbox fans who never really cared before will support it because it would now be an MS game.. lol

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

The standings don't have to change... but the figures will undoubtedly change as I said.  Disgruntled Sony fans will boycott the game, and loser Xbox fans who never really cared before will support it because it would now be an MS game.. lol

I’m not interested in Sony vs ABK or anything. I want to see revenue. That’s where it really matters. You could have free COD on my toilet bowl, but who’s spending money where? Has there been anything from this trial that exposes that information that you’re aware of?

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I’m not interested in Sony vs ABK or anything. I want to see revenue. That’s where it really matters. You could have free COD on my toilet bowl, but who’s spending money where? Has there been anything from this trial that exposes that information that you’re aware of?

Not that I can recall specifically.  I think we heard something about Sony's yearly revenue from COD alone, which was something like $900M.  That would include revenue from both unit sales and in-game purchases.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not that I can recall specifically.  I think we heard something about Sony's yearly revenue from COD alone, which was something like $900M.  That would include revenue from both unit sales and in-game purchases.

I’d be interested to see how it’s all divided in revenue. Any idea on when the decision is?

On 2023-07-04 at 11:16 PM, Remij said:

Hey so Jerry, since you're

immediately catching the moment you try to change the subject of the thread?:hest:

Its so funny watching the fakeboy try so hard.........to fail within the first five words of his post. LOL

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It is pretty pathetic how hermits relentlessly bash CoD, and even tried to boycott MW2, but then end up playing this series more than most other PC games :lul: 

Huh?  There's like 5 other shooters which are vastly more popular on PC :drake: 

You're just mad that Battlefield isn't even close to being one of them :tom: