Yeah I am done with online gaming

Even online co-op.

It is something about the time it takes from your.

Like I bought Diablo 4 a month ago and already stopped playing it because I do other things beside gaming.

I'd rather play sp games at my own pace.

Like right now I am having a blast with hitman trilogy.

Yeah, I hear you. I think a lot of it has to do with us just getting older and the majority of the online population are young. I'm too old to want to be dealing with a bunch of young dumbass kids and try hard dudebros.

Edited by Sabo
  • Like 1

The time I spent with Valorant was the most fun I’ve had with a online game probably since BF4 or even BF3. But everytime I think about going back to it I realize that these kind of games are really just wastes of time. I’d rather spend that time playing a good SP game, of which there are plenty.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sabo said:

Yeah, I hear you. I think a lot of it has to do with us just getting older and the majority of the online population are young. I'm too old to want to be dealing with a bunch of young dumbass kids and try hard dudebros.

I always refused voice chat with my team to play League of Legends even though it’s hugely beneficial just because I feared they would be able to tell my age by my voice and I was just in my 20s. In my 30s now I am literally too old for this shit

This is all fine and dandy, as long as gaming isn't having a drought of well-produced, slick, premium single player games from reputable developers/publishers that has meaty amounts of content.

People are feasting right now, because we have had TOTK, FF16, BG3, and to a lesser extent SF6, Diablo 4, Jewish Survivor, Pikmin 4 within these past few months. But it is almost never like this, anymore.

Edited by jehurey
12 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Kid, I have played better online games than you during the day.

Never seen you so insecure before, brother. I might be older than you but that's not important, my point still stands, try better multiplayer games before giving up.

also hitomano owns, enjoy

Edited by kaz
16 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I'll play the Horizon MMO if it's good or if Matter from Bungie is a good PVE game. But casually don't feel like burning out raiding.

The fuck is Matter? You mean Marathon?

5 hours ago, kaz said:

Never seen you so insecure before, brother. I might be older than you but that's not important, my point still stands, try better multiplayer games before giving up.

also hitomano owns, enjoy

Enforcing my point is not being insecure.

I am just telling you I have played a ton of great online games back in the day.

Unreal tournament 99, quake, tftc, css, ghost Recon, tribes.

Games nowadays improve very little on the formula.

They all revolve about leveling up your character while giving you big but empty maps and mask it with dumbed down gameplay.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Enforcing my point is not being insecure.

I am just telling you I have played a ton of great online games back in the day.

Unreal tournament 99, quake, tftc, css, ghost Recon, tribes.

Games nowadays improve very little on the formula.

They all revolve about leveling up your character while giving you big but empty maps and mask it with dumbed down gameplay.

you just named the worst mp games especially counter-strike source lol :D 

also your last sentence is just not true. mp gaming is better than ever. CS, doto, all samey, more realistic FPS gameys, military sims, hell even racing games are fun af like wreckfest. CS2 drops soon :wow: 

KISS ME BICH 

• Haha 1