Honestly what's coming up for pisstation 5?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never began.  They put a VR mode in GT7, paid Capcom for a VR mode in RE Village and that's it. 

Literally nobody asked you    

Sony Bend - Wipeout VR (exclusive to PSVR2) Team Asobi - Astro Bot 2 (exclusive to PSVR2) Media Molecule - Some crappy ass game maker thing London Studio - Blood and Truth 2 (exclusive

Not knowing what Sony is up to is a big difference than nothing is coming out. They simply haven't spoken about things past this year yet really. There's so much shit out that I don't really care and it's cool to have a bit of a mystery after their PS4 times of having the next 3 years mapped out and just getting new trailers of the same games over and over again. 

Sony has multiple first party teams that are very far along projects based on time since last release.

25 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Not knowing what Sony is up to is a big difference than nothing is coming out. They simply haven't spoken about things past this year yet really. There's so much shit out that I don't really care and it's cool to have a bit of a mystery after their PS4 times of having the next 3 years mapped out and just getting new trailers of the same games over and over again. 

Sony has multiple first party teams that are very far along projects based on time since last release.

They announced they are doing a shit ton of GAAS games. They announced Factions was delayed to who knows when. They announced Phase 2 and that turned out to be a TURD of Nothingness. Hopefully Phase 3 is real cause Sony on some BS for next year. They aint keeping shit secret they just have nothing to show rn. All the money is on DumboMan and honestly thats all they need to appease the idiot cows. Here, please spend 200 dollars to play DumboMan in bed over a shitty connections !

Cows  - YES PLEASE :ccruise:

34 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This is true.  There's still Bluepoint, Bend, and Sucker Punch to hear from.

We know Naughty Dogs next game.. we know Insomniacs next two games.. 

What else do/don't we know about yet?

55 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is true.  There's still Bluepoint, Bend, and Sucker Punch to hear from.

We know Naughty Dogs next game.. we know Insomniacs next two games.. 

What else do/don't we know about yet?

So yeah from those first 3, outside of Sucker Punch who is no doubt doing GoT2 (which is going to be huge) the other 2 are most likely heading up new IPs. 

Then there is the new San Diego studio which was rumoured to be making that UC spinoff game (we got what seemed to be a glimspe in one of sony sizzle reels). That game was rumoured to be close to completion a while ago, they just need to find a window for it. 

There's Team Asobi which has released nothing but absolute bangers and is all the 'variety' the haters cry about yet never play their games lol (

There's Media Molecule who now can finally make an actual bloody game instead of the disaster that was Dreams (but hey, again variety which was totally ignored). 

Then there's London Studio which again is rumoured to be making a new IP for PS5.

These are also just the studios I care about, all the GaaS stuff i've left out but theyre all there too on top of this (they were always just an addition not a replacement). We have never before in PlayStation history had so many things to be shown off and such a mystery of the future. I think it's awesome. My least fav PS era in terms of news was easily the DS, TLOU2, Ghost of Tsuhima 3 years in a row. I'd take this over that. 

38 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So yeah from those first 3, outside of Sucker Punch who is no doubt doing GoT2 (which is going to be huge) the other 2 are most likely heading up new IPs. 

Then there is the new San Diego studio which was rumoured to be making that UC spinoff game (we got what seemed to be a glimspe in one of sony sizzle reels). That game was rumoured to be close to completion a while ago, they just need to find a window for it. 

There's Team Asobi which has released nothing but absolute bangers and is all the 'variety' the haters cry about yet never play their games lol (

There's Media Molecule who now can finally make an actual bloody game instead of the disaster that was Dreams (but hey, again variety which was totally ignored). 

Then there's London Studio which again is rumoured to be making a new IP for PS5.

These are also just the studios I care about, all the GaaS stuff i've left out but theyre all there too on top of this (they were always just an addition not a replacement). We have never before in PlayStation history had so many things to be shown off and such a mystery of the future. I think it's awesome. My least fav PS era in terms of news was easily the DS, TLOU2, Ghost of Tsuhima 3 years in a row. I'd take this over that. 

I love the damage control of since they have nothing to show I LOVE THE MYSTERY :rofls:

Its no mystery. You know what you are getting you just dont know when, and niether does Sony apparently ROFL. Be keen on more BLAND cinematic stinkers.

28 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Death Stranding 2 is my most hyped game along with Stellar Blade.

It's weird man, but I agree. I NEED death stranding 2. GODjima :bow:    I can't blame anyone who hated UPS-Amazon simulator because the key is to get drunk while playing. 

I love the setting though and the story it's so over the top and the game design is incredible. once you encounter the BT's you won't quit but keep going. (walking for a long time :kaz:  just jk, game owns)

I just hope the 2nd one will have better pacing, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it if it wasn't a full few hours of walking before shit starts. 

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

So just speculation. :tom:

• NPC 1
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's kind of his point.. we don't know yet lol.

But they sure speak of such speculation with so much certainty and even put it on top of everything.

Talking about no actual games is more important than having games to play.

Lmfao cows are so stupid 

I’m pretty much just a fan of games. If I had to “pick a side”, I’d probably pick Nintendo, due to their frequency and quality of exclusives. But Switch lacks many key third party games, so that’s where Sony and MS come in, with key multiplats. Sony definitely has exclusives I like, but not as many as they used to. MS is basically rebuilding their Xbox brand. I’m hoping Starfield delivers and is a sign of more quality to come. 

Playstation already has all the top 5 most next-gen games you can play in Ragnarok, Forbidden West, Rift Apart, Demons Souls, and and FF16. They have one of the few next gen exclusive new IPs with Returnal, and they're about to have the blockbuster of the gen with Spiderman 2. PlayStation first party is not out here struggling.

It's a bummer Last of Us MP wasn't 2023, and thats about all you can say. All the AAA single player games from top teams are still coming, plus like 6 online games from newly acquired teams. Marathon is looking sick for example.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Playstation already has all the top 5 most next-gen games you can play in Ragnarok, Forbidden West, Rift Apart, Demons Souls, and and FF16. They have one of the few next gen exclusive new IPs with Returnal, and they're about to have the blockbuster of the gen with Spiderman 2. PlayStation first party is not out here struggling.

It's a bummer Last of Us MP wasn't 2023, and thats about all you can say. All the AAA single player games from top teams are still coming, plus like 6 online games from newly acquired teams. Marathon is looking sick for example.

PlayStation has nothing yet.

All those games you listed were nothing important 

• NPC 1
19 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I love the damage control of since they have nothing to show I LOVE THE MYSTERY :rofls:

Its no mystery. You know what you are getting you just dont know when, and niether does Sony apparently ROFL. Be keen on more BLAND cinematic stinkers.

Please do tell us all what we are getting from Bend, Bluepoint, Housemarque, Team Asobi, Team Santa Monica, Media Molecule and London Studio since you seem to know everything. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Please do tell us all what we are getting from Bend, Bluepoint, Housemarque, Team Asobi, Team Santa Monica, Media Molecule and London Studio since you seem to know everything. 

Nothing for a long time.