STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

12 minutes ago, kaz said:

That's my point, it's super barebones so why even put it in the game? At least make it good or just don't bother at all and just make it all a big cutscene to travel to another planet :| 

For a RPG set in space and being called "STARFIELD" the new IP from beth after so many years I'd expect and wish for actual SPACE EXPLORATION.

It doesn't have to be the scale of scam citizen in that regard (like the nerdy accuracy) but just making a little hub, with a space skin, some space ship combat and then choosing a destination in a menu to fast travel is a complete joke. We have outer worlds, which does this already. (I mean just choose a destination)

Such a big project in 2023 I'd at the very least expect to have the 100 handcrafted planets within a few hubs of space levels, where you can explore. I wished it was one big seemless thing where every planet is connected, so you can manually fly there for immersion/exploration, but if they can't do that, fine - make it like 5 or 10 big zones, which contains all the 100 handcrafted planets. I don't care about 900 empty random generated garbo for resources and base building.

(coming across an abandoned ship/station (in a quest maybe) then discovering shit, crew dead, some alien shit, some other stuff happening and what not) just for example. Or whoops you encounter some weird thingy in space at some location far off the main routes/planets.

But nope, looks like there is absolutely nothing of it, so why even put it in the game? why even make a game about space? I'm interested in exploring the 100 planets and especially the big cities too. But I don't expect much from the writing/characters because beth was always a total let down, except a few good moments. 

And you can actually make space travel have interesting gameplay mechanics.

Make it about RESOURCE management.

You have to go to warp in order to GO to another solar system, therefore you need X-amount of fuel, x-amount of provisions, or materials.

Let's say you mess up and you don't have enough to reach a particular solar system, you jump out of warp and then read what is the closest thing to you, maybe you find another ship.

Hail the ship to trade for resources. Or attack them. or you get attacked by space pirates. Or, you find the nearest space station, and it requires 8-10 minutes of regular travel to reach that place. Fine.

They should have made it where you really have to plan your space travel, or else you are scrounging for resources JUST to make it to the planet. And then you stay on that planet until you have been able to gather enough resources to move on.

• Like 1
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

Just three months ago:

4291e3481c6eb8787cc7238d77f63b55e699ebbd

starfieldworlds.gif

Today:

AACNbMp.jpg

KC7SHRc.jpg

Notice that the montage from June is almost all shots of being on a planet around Dawn or Sunset, so that there's heavy amounts of shadow and silhouetting.

And these shots are of the terrain during the middle of the day where everything is well-illuminated.

And apparently this game is not even exceeding 6GB of VRAM. So it was clearly designed around the Xbox Series S.

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just three months ago:

4291e3481c6eb8787cc7238d77f63b55e699ebbd

starfieldworlds.gif

Today:

AACNbMp.jpg

KC7SHRc.jpg

Notice that the montage from June is almost all shots of being on a planet around Dawn or Sunset, so that there's heavy amounts of shadow and silhouetting.

And these shots are of the terrain during the middle of the day where everything is well-illuminated.

And apparently this game is not even exceeding 6GB of VRAM. So it was clearly designed around the Xbox Series S.

Everything I've seen so far has been a barren wasteland.

Its like someone looked at photos from one of the Mars rovers and said "that looks fun, lets design a game around it"

"What do you do?"

"Eh, walk around and look at rocks I guess"

:|

• dead 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Everything I've seen so far has been a barren wasteland.

Its like someone looked at photos from one of the Mars rovers and said "that looks fun, lets design a game around it"

"What do you do?"

"Eh, walk around and look at rocks I guess"

:|

WALK around.........because they can't get vehicles or aircraft to work in this game.

That's why you can't even fly away from the planet in real-time.

If there was a barren wasteland, and there was a major ship upgrade to deploy a space rover Jeep.........I would absolutely want to ATV around a barren wasteland and hunt for loot (assuming they actually bothered to make some sort of mining scanning gameplay mechanic, which appears that they didn't).

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you can actually make space travel have interesting gameplay mechanics.

Make it about RESOURCE management.

You have to go to warp in order to GO to another solar system, therefore you need X-amount of fuel, x-amount of provisions, or materials.

Let's say you mess up and you don't have enough to reach a particular solar system, you jump out of warp and then read what is the closest thing to you, maybe you find another ship.

Hail the ship to trade for resources. Or attack them. or you get attacked by space pirates. Or, you find the nearest space station, and it requires 8-10 minutes of regular travel to reach that place. Fine.

They should have made it where you really have to plan your space travel, or else you are scrounging for resources JUST to make it to the planet. And then you stay on that planet until you have been able to gather enough resources to move on.

shuuuuuuu tthe fuuuuuck uuup jeeeerryy

I said all that and wish it was like that but I also hear from everyone playing it's not that bad and people have to see for themselves. It looks like all these little interactions and weird discoveries will still happen in these tiny levels. At least I saw some other ship contact the guy and wanted to talk so I can imagine they put in other events too. I'm sure it will be ok.

Nobody wants RESOURCE MANAGEMENT except for maybe ramza that freak, that likes to waste his time on fallout new vegas in survival mode, basically enjoying the bland gameplay of fallout 3 :D , gets his dick hard from drinking dirty water and eating 10 mudcrabs to survive, so he can shoot spongy enemies which can one hit you :D  terrible 

Spoiler

ramza :-*

I can't wait to play GODfield, best game ever made :bow:   

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

WALK around.........because they can't get vehicles or aircraft to work in this game.

That's why you can't even fly away from the planet in real-time.

If there was a barren wasteland, and there was a major ship upgrade to deploy a space rover Jeep.........I would absolutely want to ATV around a barren wasteland and hunt for loot (assuming they actually bothered to make some sort of mining scanning gameplay mechanic, which appears that they didn't).

Exactly why I knew this game would flop the moment they said they weren’t adding vehicles and you couldn’t fly to planets or within planets. Who the fuck wants to walk around endless barren planets looking at rocks?

NMS in 2014, made by a team of 4 people in their garage has atmospheric flights and flying to planets in real-time along with all sorts of vehicles. Elite Dangerous on a much smaller budget than Starflop has all that and a full scale Milky Way galaxy. I don’t even wanna bring up Star Citizen which totally rapes this game in every way imaginable or lemshits will cry that it’s incomplete. Even Mass Effect 1 in 2007 had vehicles that you could drive on planets.

Their engine is so shit they can’t even implement something as basic as having a vehicle even if the “planets” are restricted by invisible walls. I brought up all these concerns and retarded lemshits high on Phil Spencer’s nut juice were telling me that I was jealous of this turd and Xbox “greatness”. I’m glad it blew up in their faces. The retards deserve all the ridicule for hyping this piece of shit. The only saving grace this game has is the mods that may come to the PC version in the future to make it tolerable.

It’s another Bethesda turd that modders will have to make good but this time releasing in 2023 when the rest of the gaming world has advanced so much that their inadequacies are now glaring.  They are washed up and Todd Howard is a one trick Pony and a lying fraud. I can’t believe lemshits truly thought this turd was gonna be game of the generation or that MS spent $7.5 billion on this flop :mj:.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

You guys are like this IRL LOL :rofls:

LOL he's still trying to do the "you guys try too hard" routine.

.........as......he's.............melting............down...........into............the............third........day :hest:

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's still trying to do the "you guys try too hard" routine.

.........as......he's.............melting............down...........into............the............third........day :hest:

You do try to hard LOL. Im not seeing me meltdown. I am watching you and FP melting down like retards tho.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's still running to his twitter, for the third consecutive day:kaz:

LMFAO this fuckhead literally stalked my twitter for months and was telling people here about what I was posting behind my back while I was gone :lawl: 

You out yourself as such a massive hypocrite time and time again, Jehypocrita :cruise: 

20 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You do try to hard LOL. Im not seeing me meltdown. I am watching you and FP melting down like retards tho.

No, you're even directly quoting me.

You're having a meltdown, sweetie.

I'm having...........a ball:blessed:

Take a look at the other bitter guy melting down:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO this fuckhead literally stalked my twitter for months and was telling people here about what I was posting behind my back while I was gone :lawl: 

You out yourself as such a massive hypocrite time and time again, Jehypocrita :cruise: 

:lawl:poor guy, he's really trying everything, at this point.

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to launch his gif creator app, yet. But I'm sure we will see it soon.

• Haha 1