STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

I just deleted this flop of a  game.

Got tired of running into the infinite loading bug, an old bug that was around during the Fallout 3 days that Bethesda still hasn't fixed till this day. The bug happened to me 6 times in a single play session yesterday. What a piece of shit :mj:

I'll come back to the game after modders fix the bugs/issues with this game and make it more fun. I've put 12 hours in and the game just isn't that fun to play.

Funny enough I'm playing a real Microsoft banger instead of Sevenfield, MS Flight Sim  :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, sugarhigh said:

Do you actually like the game tho? Is it what you wanted? Even as a Fallout 4 defender, Starfield's first few hours are really flat.

I haven't played it yet.  I'm playing AC6.. and if anyone else here has played AC6... they probably understand why I don't want to play anything else until I beat it.  AC6 is the type of game where if you stop and go back to it, you'll forget how to play it  as effectively and the bosses will destroy you lol.  When I'm done AC6 I will play Starfield, and give an honest unbiased Remi review :smoke: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Don't blame you... No rush to play 7.0 trash :mjgrin:

I can only play so much.  Like I said, if AC6 wasn't the type of game that you have to continually play or else you just get destroyed, I'd start it up, but there's no sense in doing that until I'm done.. because then I probably wouldn't finish it. 

I'll play it, and I'll give my honest thoughts :] 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I haven't played it yet.  I'm playing AC6.. and if anyone else here has played AC6... they probably understand why I don't want to play anything else until I beat it.  AC6 is the type of game where if you stop and go back to it, you'll forget how to play it  as effectively and the bosses will destroy you lol.  When I'm done AC6 I will play Starfield, and give an honest unbiased Remi review :smoke: 

That’s why I haven’t played AC 6. I’m waiting for after the rush (Lies of P, Forza, Lords of the Fallen, etc.) I know that’s the kind of game you can get too rusty with too easily. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

That’s why I haven’t played AC 6. I’m waiting for after the rush (Lies of P, Forza, Lords of the Fallen, etc.) I know that’s the kind of game you can get too rusty with too easily. 

Yep.  It's not even just the muscle memory... it's actually properly configuring the AC to perform the best against certain enemies on certain missions too.  I know that if I drop it and start something like Starfield.. I'll forget what works well with what, and just proper movement in general.  The controls are quite different in these games.

If Starfield is a 7, I'll admit it when I get to it.  I watched a streamer say it was baffling some of the decisions they made in the game, but I'll see for myself.  I'm fine with buying it because I have a feeling, regardless of whether or not it's the most amazing thing ever.. updates, patches, and mods on PC will make it better over time.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:

During launch week I was thinking of taking an early GTA5 mission and editing the video to do exactly that, to drive the message hard about the thing that sycophantic lemming losers were trying to downplay.

They need to do a whole series of these types of videos.

• Upvote 1

First, an enormous thank you to all of you playing Starfield and your support. We are absolutely blown away by the response and all you love about the game. We’re also reading all your great feedback on what you’d like to see improved or added to the game. This is a game we’ll be supporting for years and years to come, so please keep all the feedback coming! Even if we don’t get to your requests immediately, we’d love to do it in the future, like city maps. Our priority initially is making sure any top blocker bugs or stability issues are addressed, and adding quality-of-life features that many are asking for.

This first update is a small hotfix targeted at the few top issues were are seeing. After that, expect a regular interval of updates that have top community requested features including:

• Brightness and Contrast controls
  • HDR Calibration Menu
  • FOV Slider
  • Nvidia DLSS Support (PC)
  • 32:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support (PC)
  • Eat button for food!

We’re also working closely with Nvidia, AMD, and Intel on driver support, and each update will include new stability and performance improvements.

Additionally, we are working on our built-in mod support (Creations) that will work across all platforms similar to what we’ve done with Skyrim and Fallout 4. This full support is planned to launch early next year. Until then, we know our PC community is already very active in the modding space and if you have any feedback on how we can make this better, please let us know . Modding and creating in our games will always be a vital and important part of who we are, and we love seeing the community get off to such a strong start.

Keep the feedback coming, we really do read it all, and thank you all again for taking this journey with us!
Bethesda Game Studios

Are lemmings seriously still shilling this flop? Man lemmings are in some tough times.

Maybe the next decade will look better than the last eh? If you get more than one single AAAe in the next 10 then it's already better than the last :kaz:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Are lemmings seriously still shilling this flop? Man lemmings are in some tough times.

Maybe the next decade will look better than the last eh? If you get more than one single AAAe in the next 10 then it's already better than the last :kaz:

that lemming, who repeatedly says that he's not a lemming..............literally.........LITERALLY just posted a Bethesda press release statement as his post.:tom:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that lemming, who repeatedly says that he's not a lemming..............literally.........LITERALLY just posted a Bethesda press release statement as his post.:tom:

The game is on PC moron, and it's not a press release... it's a patch update from Steam :drake: 

Screenshot-2023-09-13-190439.png