STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

"i'll take a grilled cheese sandwich, but hold the cheese. thank you."

it’s more like hold the sandwich.

bethesda games stories, gameplay, graphics are all mid to bad. the appeal is a big world to explore. if you take away the exploration, i don’t even know whats left.

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

it’s more like hold the sandwich.

bethesda games stories, gameplay, graphics are all mid to bad. the appeal is a big world to explore. if you take away the exploration, i don’t even know whats left.

load screens.

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
44 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Legit my life. Hate cheese. Every burger place's standard is a Cheeseburger....so i've had to say 'Can I have a cheeseburger with no cheese' a heartbreaking amount of times. 

Ha I love cheese, but have developed lactose intolerance. I can tolerate heated pizza cheese (like a slice), but milk, cold cheese, ice cream, etc and I’m pissing out of my ass. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ha I love cheese, but have developed lactose intolerance. I can tolerate heated pizza cheese (like a slice), but milk, cold cheese, ice cream, etc and I’m pissing out of my ass. 

Yeah I'm the same man. Pizza is usually fine cause there is actually only a very small amount of lactose in cooked mozzarella. 

Anything dessert or pure milk based for me and it's over 

22 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I'm the same man. Pizza is usually fine cause there is actually only a very small amount of lactose in cooked mozzarella. 

Anything dessert or pure milk based for me and it's over 

Sucks lol

Without a doubt this has to be the biggest flop of all time. Right up until the last minute people were sure this would be  a gamechanger, and instead it's struggling to stay in the 80's and has 7 and below from the major sites.

The flop to end all flops.

• Thanks 2