Starfield reminds me of Alien Isolation

Just the look of the game, that 60s 70s idea of the future. Plus their are similarities with the crafting and all that annoying stuff. And it uses the same filter grain effect. Plus all the low tech sound effects, duct tape on stuff etc. It's a nice art design but it makes me want a new Alien Isolation game from Creative assembly. Bethesda sucks. 

i-love-the-ship-interiors-looking-forward-to-the-rest-of-v0-jwww7hqz9r591.png

alien-isolation-gameplay-screenshot.jpg

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's just speaking about his experience dude.. lol.  If it doesn't grab him it doesn't grab him.  Quite a few people have said they don't click with the game until further in, but also a lot o

The Martian is just another space movie. To me, it looks like Bethesda made Starfield with a lot of inspiration from the Mass Effect series and Elite Dangerous. The rest is typical Bethesda

Lmfao wtf is this incel shit. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao, just "the looks".

Why don't you play the game instead of spewing dumbshit.

Did Mass Effect had the option to craft weapons, amor, your spaceship or have many classes and perks?

Who cares about thar stuff if the world is dull, the characters are wooden and the writing is god awful. You can customize shit all you want, but it’s still shit. It’s a poor man’s ME with filler gameplay. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Who cares about thar stuff if the world is dull, the characters are wooden and the writing is god awful. You can customize shit all you want, but it’s still shit. It’s a poor man’s ME with filler gameplay. 

"Who cares about that stuff".

Of course, if you don't care, then you are not going to care about the full spec of the game and appreciate for what it can offer.

If that is, then continue bashing the game for what you think it is.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

"Who cares about that stuff".

Of course, if you don't care, then you are not going to care about the full spec of the game and appreciate for what it can offer.

If that is, then continue bashing the game for what you think it is.

Just pointing out its glaring flaws. I totally get that others are fine with tinkering around in a world just for the sake of it. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Just pointing out its glaring flaws. I totally get that others are fine with tinkering around in a world just for the sake of it. 

Bro, I get it that you don't like the game and that's fine.

If you said it before the game launched or when it launched, it's ok.

What I don't understand is that constant need to validate your observations of something you haven't even played.

To me, it sounds like you desperately want to try it, but you don't want to for fears of misaligning yourself with a bunch of clowns who prefer a console full of woke infested content.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Bro, I get it that you don't like the game and that's fine.

If you said it before the game launched or when it launched, it's ok.

What I don't understand is that constant need to validate your observations of something you haven't even played.

To me, it sounds like you desperately want to try it, but you don't want to for fears of misaligning yourself with a bunch of clowns who prefer a console full of woke infested content.

I put 5 hours into it :| the best part was defusing a hostage situation :|

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

5 hours.

Wow, you sure gained yourself the credibility to speak about the entire game.

I think he's just speaking about his experience dude.. lol.  If it doesn't grab him it doesn't grab him.  Quite a few people have said they don't click with the game until further in, but also a lot of people have said that it's not interesting enough for them to find out.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I think he's just speaking about his experience dude.. lol.  If it doesn't grab him it doesn't grab him.  Quite a few people have said they don't click with the game until further in, but also a lot of people have said that it's not interesting enough for them to find out.

💯

Its painfully obvious that they just watched The Martain, starring Matt Damon, and said "let's just copy that"

dpgbjEw.jpg

5bq0sbI.jpg

PK8j4T7.jpg

JyKp7Sx.jpg

The Martian came out in 2015. Gee, right around the time they finished Fallout 4 and started work on their next game.

No wonder how certain sections of the game have a really good visual aesthetic, and other parts (that are not space hab interiors, or planet surfaces) look like they have a genuine drop in visual quality.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its painfully obvious that they just watched The Martain, starring Matt Damon, and said "let's just copy that"

dpgbjEw.jpg

5bq0sbI.jpg

PK8j4T7.jpg

JyKp7Sx.jpg

The Martian came out in 2015. Gee, right around the time they finished Fallout 4 and started work on their next game.

No wonder how certain sections of the game have a really good visual aesthetic, and other parts (that are not space hab interiors, or planet surfaces) look like they have a genuine drop in visual quality.

The Martian is just another space movie.

To me, it looks like Bethesda made Starfield with a lot of inspiration from the Mass Effect series and Elite Dangerous.

The rest is typical Bethesda gameplay design.

• Upvote 1

jesus christ why does jerry keep talking, whatever he says, whatever stupid take he has on things is all garbage:"IT HAS TO BE THE MARTIAN NOT A MILLION FUCKING OTHER SPACE MOVIES OR MEDIA, OH GEEZ A 2015 MOVIE GUESS WHEN THEY STARTED DEVELOPING TARDFIELDS??? YES THATS RIGHT EXACTLY 2015 AFTER FO4.... COINCEDENCE?? :winkyeyes:  HEHE NOBODY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT EXCEPT ME HEHE".

sure thing, pal

btw GODfield seems fine, many haters retracking their initial comments and enjoying it now, people who played more praise some of the quests and writing, gameplay overall better than previous shittestha. Turns out people actually have to play a game before they can give an honest opinion. :shrug: 

Stay mad, cows and cooke

Edited by kaz
2 hours ago, kaz said:

jesus christ why does jerry keep talking, whatever he says, whatever stupid take he has on things is all garbage:"IT HAS TO BE THE MARTIAN NOT A MILLION FUCKING OTHER SPACE MOVIES OR MEDIA, OH GEEZ A 2015 MOVIE GUESS WHEN THEY STARTED DEVELOPING TARDFIELDS??? YES THATS RIGHT EXACTLY 2015 AFTER FO4.... COINCEDENCE?? :winkyeyes:  HEHE NOBODY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT EXCEPT ME HEHE".

sure thing, pal

btw GODfield seems fine, many haters retracking their initial comments and enjoying it now, people who played more praise some of the quests and writing, gameplay overall better than previous shittestha. Turns out people actually have to play a game before they can give an honest opinion. :shrug: 

Stay mad, cows and cooke

Praising the writing? :D