Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow 7a.m PT

Just now, Remij said:

This dipshit wants to argue all night about whether cardboard/paper can bend or be cut in a curved fashion, and whether or not paper can be reflective or glossy... :drake: 

In a Nintendo game! :tom: 

Oh man......he's trying to stall now.:drake:He clearly saw my post, and the things I typed........and he's not going to address any one of them.

:tom:its so obvious. so not only did he make this argument, because he's so butthurt about it.

..........he ran away from it.

.........and now he's trying to stall when I pointed it out to him.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmfao sheep were salivating over a new Fzero or a Gamecube remake and all they got as a SNES remake. TSHBFR

Arguing with Jerry causes brain damage.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:tom:its so obvious. so not only did he make this argument, because he's so butthurt about it.

..........he ran away from it.

.........and now he's trying to stall when I pointed it out to him.

He's Jerry-go-rounding again.

That's the sign that he's lost.  After he's been made a fool of, he just wants to waste your time... and the other person stopping is "running away"... he's done.  :hest:  

12 hours ago, Substatic said:

@jehurey Awesome can't wait to play these games 4k60-4k120 on PC!

i'm sure you can't wait to steal games.

The upcoming PC schedule must be so pathetic that you literally ARE waiting to steal switch games.

That shows just how bad it is on PC.

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC is winning this gen by nearly 2x games then the 2nd place system, so this is false.

Anyway, I can't wait to play theses games shown at the Nintendo/PC direct!

Yea, I don't think that clown realizes how stupid he sounds saying shit like that when PC literally just got a 96 Metacritic last month, and an 87 Meta game this month... and will get another 85+ Meta game next month with Forza.  Plus all the 3rd party games.  Then there's the irony of him not even playing games while attempting to say other system's schedules are pathetic.  Clearly the PS5 and Switch's schedules are truly pathetic because he's not playing them at all :tom: 

Games rated 80+ at Metacritic this year

PS5 = 60

Switch = 65

Xbox = 49

PC = 90

PC PC #1.  As usual :juggle: 

4 hours ago, Substatic said:

PC is winning this gen by nearly 2x games then the 2nd place system, so this is false.

Anyway, I can't wait to play theses games shown at the Nintendo/PC direct!

LOL another second-class citizen who looks forward to stealing, since they don't have any games.

I love how they keep on changing their story about whether or not the PC is better than consoles.......when they're literally resorting to stealing and CONVERTING THEIR PCs INTO A SWITCH in order to be able to play these Switch games:drake:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Games rated 80+ at Metacritic this year

PS5 = 60

Switch = 65

Xbox = 49

PC = 90

PC PC #1.  As usual :juggle: 

LOL he's trying to count piece of shit indie games and broken ports that he never plays

LOL and he knows this, so he tries to change the subject into talking about me.:hest:

• NPC 1
Just now, Substatic said:

The Nintendo/PC direct was awesome, can't wait for these wonderful titles!

....to steal.

And for you to take your $3000 hardware to convert it into a Switch, since you can't find games that good on the native software platforms for PC.

Yeah, we know how desperate you are.

Wasn't $3000.

:drake: yeah, that retort is definitely going to make your situation less embarassing, you having to convert it to a Switch, because you're that desperate to play an actual good game, that you resort to stealing. LOL

4k60 fps vs 900p30 fps.

Stuttering video and audio.

None of you actually play these games.........unless you're that desperate.

Which, by the looks of it......it seems like you are.

PC games are that bad, it seems.:bena:

:aitch:

:tom:he literally admitted that his stolen games that he's converting his PC to emulate a Switch are full of stutters.

and he's digging into ini files, yet again.

How do you not LOOK like an obvious second-class citizen?:hest:

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

It took 1 minute to fix.

LOL no it doesn't fix the fact that its got plenty of stutters and other glitches.

But...........since PC gaming is CURRENTLY THAT BAD, you're going to force yourself into playing a glitchy emulation for hours on end......while dinging through ini files.

:drake:like the second-class citizen that you are.