Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow 7a.m PT

F-Zero 99 is legit fun af :whew:

Nintendo’s output has been insane with Switch. But yeah with nothing but remakes coming seems like the end is near. This was probably the last hurrah for Switch before their next console is shown. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmfao sheep were salivating over a new Fzero or a Gamecube remake and all they got as a SNES remake. TSHBFR

Arguing with Jerry causes brain damage.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Uh, you've got it backwards.  They've made MORE objects look like they're made out of cardboard than the original.

And sweetie... I buy these games.  I'll emulate them if I want to.

no, you don't

you don't buy them, and you don't actually play an emulated game on your pc for more than 20 minutes, you just do it to boast about it on a forum.

........y'know.........since you're a fakeboy.

And no........it doesn't look like cardboard...........cardboard does not have reflections on them
:tom:

i love how this guy commits to arguments he knows he's going to lose.........because he's that butthurt about me.

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

no, you don't

you don't buy them, and you don't actually play an emulated game on your pc for more than 20 minutes, you just do it to boast about it on a forum.

........y'know.........since you're a fakeboy.

And no........it doesn't look like cardboard...........cardboard does not have reflections on them
:tom:

i love how this guy commits to arguments he knows he's going to lose.........because he's that butthurt about me.

Yes I do.

And durrrrr which chair looks like it's made out of cardboard and which doesn't :drake:

image.thumb.png.3463c693fe062c2d31fe71cd27069553.png

17 hours ago, Remij said:

TTYD looks so damn good!  I fucking LOVE the touches they made to the visuals while still maintaining the same aesthetic.  It looks perfect.  :glad:  

Only thing it could use is just a bit of anti-aliasing... but hey, Yuzu and Switch 2 will fix that :love: 

That looks nice! 

10 hours ago, Ike said:

F-Zero 99 is legit fun af :whew:

Nintendo’s output has been insane with Switch. But yeah with nothing but remakes coming seems like the end is near. This was probably the last hurrah for Switch before their next console is shown. 

I didn’t realize it was a free online game. I may have to try it. 

12 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Prime 4 was a great title screen for Sheep :hest: 

Will be cross gen like BOTW. 

Retro didn't put all that work into updating their in house engine on Switch.... Just to release MP1 remaster alone.  (MP2 and 3 are allegedly just HD re-releases) 

Prime 4 will be the swan song for Switch. 

9 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes I do.

And durrrrr which chair looks like it's made out of cardboard and which doesn't :drake:

image.thumb.png.3463c693fe062c2d31fe71cd27069553.png

:tom:he's trying to dismiss the entire floor, so in other word..........he couldn't argue with me there, so he desperately tried to find something else.

the new chair actually has a curved front leg.............what type of cardboard does that, again?

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:he's trying to dismiss the entire floor, so in other word..........he couldn't argue with me there, so he desperately tried to find something else.

the new chair actually has a curved front leg.............what type of cardboard does that, again?

This dumbass is really trying to act like there isn't glossy paper :tom:  Bubu how? :diplo:

897cfb419b719646ba79ea90321a1288

And.... it's called BENDING the cardboard.... OMG :drake:  :lawl: 

a1dea44d-dcba-4c6c-9698-95d1c74ae6ff.jpg

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

This dumbass is really trying to act like there isn't glossy paper :tom:  Bubu how? :diplo:

897cfb419b719646ba79ea90321a1288

And.... it's called BENDING the cardboard.... OMG :drake:  :lawl: 

a1dea44d-dcba-4c6c-9698-95d1c74ae6ff.jpg

I love how he posted a curve in a totally different direction in which front leg was done.

It didn't curve in or outwards.......it curve to its side. so in your photo, the hand wouldn't be pushing the carboard broadside DOWNWARDS, it would be trying to pull is horizontally........which would obviously tear the cardboard.

And there's a clear LINE in the carboard indicating where the cardboard was stretched when it was pushed down.................I guess he didn't see that, as well,:drake:

:lawl:He's now trying to pull up the M J Designs catalogue, he's so butthurt..........because I made fun of him having no PC games, so he resorts to stealing.

Ah, so they printed the design and THEN GLOSSED OVER it?:tom:

Please be desperate enough to continue arguing this......this is fun meltdown, and rather unique compared to your other typical meltdowns.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he posted a curve in a totally different direction in which front leg was done.

It didn't curve in or outwards.......it curve to its side. so in your photo, the hand wouldn't be pushing the carboard broadside DOWNWARDS, it would be trying to pull is horizontally........which would obviously tear the cardboard.

And there's a clear LINE in the carboard indicating where the cardboard was stretched when it was pushed down.................I guess he didn't see that, as well,:drake:

:lawl:He's now trying to pull up the M J Designs catalogue, he's so butthurt..........because I made fun of him having no PC games, so he resorts to stealing.

Ah, so they printed the design and THEN GLOSSED OVER it?:tom:

Please be desperate enough to continue arguing this......this is fun meltdown, and rather unique compared to your other typical meltdowns.

^I can't believe you typed all that out, because you didn't know cardboard bends and paper can be glossy :tom: :rofls: :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^I can't believe you typed all that out, because you didn't know cardboard bends and paper can be glossy :tom: :rofls: :rofl: 

LOL he actually couldn't argue back, and is now realizing what I have been making fun of him about this entire time.

It only happened 3 posts late:lawl:I had to lay it on really thick with the last line of my previous post for his butthurt ass to see.

All because I made fun of him for stealing games, especially one for a 20 year old remake, because his PC upcoming game schedule is a joke.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he actually couldn't argue back, and is now realizing what I have been making fun of him about this entire time.

It only happened 3 posts late:lawl:I had to lay it on really thick with the last line of my previous post for his butthurt ass to see.

All because I made fun of him for stealing games, especially one for a 20 year old remake, because his PC upcoming game schedule is a joke.

This fuck didn't know paper and cardboard bend.. and that they can be glossy and reflective :kaz:  :tom: 

He wants me to build him a diorama and show it step by step :rofls:  

Bubu why iz it refwective doe?  And can cardbored bend liek that? I dun think so Remi!!:diplo:

:omglol: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

This fuck didn't know paper and cardboard bend.. and that they can be glossy and reflective 

I love how I actually refuted what you said and pointed out the things that undermine your post.

.................and you didn't respond to them.

He's literally pretending that its the other guy who ran away.:lawl:Talk about projection.

I love how I actually refuted what you said and pointed out the things that undermine your post.

.................and you didn't respond to them.

He's literally pretending that its the other guy who ran away.:lawl:Talk about projection.

You didn't refute anything.. and LOL you're actually requiring me to demonstrate how it's possible to you :drake: 

You're so god damn stupid dude :D 

yes I did.

Oh man......he's trying to stall now.:drake:He clearly saw my post, and the things I typed........and he's not going to address any one of them.

This dipshit wants to argue all night about whether cardboard/paper can bend or be cut in a curved fashion, and whether or not paper can be reflective or glossy... :drake: 

In a Nintendo game! :tom: