UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest: sorry we dont have as many elite gamer message board chats as you, only talking to one other person LMAO

As you spend your mornings going thru my post history and come here daily to be mad at Xbox and only that :D

Obsessed LMAO. 

Funny thing is you all come in here rushing to defend 8.0 flop FF and not ONE of you besides MadatJonbese spoke about playing it NOT EVEN ONCE :sabu:

13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

As you spend your mornings going thru my post history and come here daily to be mad at Xbox and only that :D

Obsessed LMAO. 

Funny thing is you all come in here rushing to defend 8.0 flop FF and not ONE of you besides MadatJonbese spoke about playing it NOT EVEN ONCE :sabu:

:D dont get mad at me because of your dumbo post history and because of madmal airing you the FUCK out :rofl: 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:D dont get mad at me because of your dumbo post history and because of madmal airing you the FUCK out :rofl: 

Im not mad, its sad actually. You spend your time going through my old messages like an obsessed ex-boyfriend :tom: If MadMal wasnt a 40yr old Sony fanboy he would be saying the same about you 10x but he wont :omglol: Credit to him at least he talks about games. You and the other 4 obsessed goonies NEVER speak about games. :hehe:

17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Not surprised you laugh considering you went to other forums to find pictures of me 😆 

Not surprised you're obsessed. :mickey:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"Comparing the first two weeks on sale for both games, Final Fantasy just about beat Dragon’s Dogma. Note: Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth was only released on PS5, whereas Dragon’s Dogma 2 is on PS5, PC and Xbox." 

Just what the FUCK do you think that sentence means dipshit? :kaz:  

He's saying Final Fantasy ALMOST beat Dragon's Dogma 2 you FUCKING ABSOLUTE RETARD  :lawl: :lawl: 

Dragon's Dogma 2 sold more in the first 2 weeks than FF7 Rebirth did... and you're fucking doubling down like a dipshit:cruise: 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Is English your first language? 

It's comparing the first two weeks of sales of both games and FF7R Sold more :drake:

LOL you're the one the doesn't understand basic english... :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

These dipshits celebrating that a game on 3 platforms sold a little more than one on a single platform and then trying to drive it home by saying it sold half or less than Remake. Think about how shitty your game did for a second. :drake:

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

These dipshits celebrating that a game on 3 platforms sold a little more than one on a single platform and then trying to drive it home by saying it sold half or less than Remake. Think about how shitty your game did for a second. :drake:

Dragon's Dogma 2 sold far more in the first 2 weeks than the original Dragon's Dogma did.  Think about how much less DD2 cost to make than Rebirth.  Think about what FF7Rebirth selling half of Remake is going to mean for the 3rd and final part.  Think of the fact that SquareEnix has no franchise more popular than Final Fantasy, and Rebirth is part of the most popular game within that series. :drake: 

And LOL you guys keep saying Xbox gamers don't buy games... so it's really like 1 platform vs 2.  And Chris Dring already said "give DD2 4 more weeks and it'll be about even with FF7Rb on PS5 alone" :hest: