UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Damn I never realized DD2 nerds could become this salty this easily :omglol:

Coming from the guy that claims user reviews >> GameSpot reviews :bena:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

:kaz: Another backfire thread from Lemij. It doesn’t matter the garbage you try to push here, FF7R is still the better game and the highest rated game of the year. Cope harder Lemij, putting it on the ShitBox wouldn’t have pushed any sales since you lemshit retards don’t buy your own games much less JRPGs.

You will have to wait till 2026 to play it on PC and that’s not changing because Square-Enix have made a shit ton of money from the game and they won’t stop making Playstation exclusives and porting them later to PC  :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

It's hard to excited for mid final Fantasy games anymore when there are real AAA rpgs like Baldurs Gate , infinite Wealth , persona3R and Dragons Dogma.

I wouldn't be surprised if Avowed smokes FF at this point. And with Metaphor , SMT, Elden Ring expansion and more coming this year not even Sony paying to keep the game off other platforms makes it stand out

FF just doesn't hit anymore.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:  LMFAO!!  TLHBFR! Lemij, why did you make this thread again? When you fucking retards learn? Lemmings don't buy games.

spacer.png

What do you think you're proving with this post dipshit? :drake: 

And what he's saying... is give DD2 another 4 weeks... to match the same amount of time FF7 Rebirth has been out, and it will sell close to the same on PS5 alone that FF7 Rebirth has! :rofl:

LMFAO this motherfucker just posted that Chris expects DD2 to be as big as FF7 Rebirth on PS5 alone.. @GoukosanHBFR :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:  

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Remij said:

And what he's saying... is give DD2 another 4 weeks... to match the same amount of time FF7 Rebirth has been out, and it will sell close to the same on PS5 alone that FF7 Rebirth has! :rofl:

LMFAO this motherfucker just posted that Chris expects DD2 to be as big as FF7 Rebirth on PS5 alone.. @GoukosanHBFR :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:  

:cruise:This retard can’t read. FF7R came out in February you fucktard not March. It sold in February and was one of the top games that month and then still sold well in March you moron. On top of Playstation players buying FF7R, they still accounted for most of the sales of DD2 in March, you lemming retards didn’t buy shit, that’s my point. Saying FF7R should have released on Xbox when idiot lemmings like you didn’t even support DD2 when you had fucking nothing else to play is just plain retarded lol.

Jesus Christ Lemij, you really are a moronic lem :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise:This retard can’t read. FF7R came out in February you fucktard not March. It sold in February and was one of the top games that month and then still sold well in March you moron. On top of Playstation players buying FF7R, they still accounted for most of the sales of DD2 in March, you lemming retards didn’t buy shit, that’s my point. Saying FF7R should have released on Xbox when idiot lemmings like you didn’t even support DD2 when you had fucking nothing else to play is just plain retarded lol.

Jesus Christ Lemij, you really are a moronic lem :kaz: 

Dumbass... the chart and information he posted accounts for the day FF7 Rebirth was available in February OMFG :mj: 

Screenshot-2024-04-09-170549.png

And jesus christ Firetard... are you mentally retarded?  LOL  I've been playing and posting about playing Dragon's Dogma 2 since it launched... you're so fucking obsessed with lemmings you're moronically claiming I haven't supported DD2... when Jon and I both bought it and are basically the only ones talking about playing it :drake: 

Fucking moron :omglol: 

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

yes

I think his brain broke after it was revealed that Sony's best selling game this year is selling more on PC and not their own console :lawl: :lawl: 

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think his brain broke after it was revealed that Sony's best selling game this year is selling more on PC and not their own console :lawl: :lawl: 

Some of these guys are just dumb. I thought it was being dumb on purpose. Now i think they are all just stupid.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

You're back to being salty that it's not day 1 on PC, I thought you said no need to continue?  :umad:

Chris said Xbox + PC are very small markets in the UK.. So it stands to reason FF7 being day 1 wouldn't have made a difference in the UK. 

Are you sure physical only, in the UK only is the hill you want to die on? 

So when the global numbers come out and it shows FF curb stomped DD 2, then what? 

Are you you going to be salty for the next two years waiting for the PC port? 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're back to being salty that it's not day 1 on PC, I thought you said no need to continue?  :umad:

Chris said Xbox + PC are very small markets in the UK.. So it stands to reason FF7 being day 1 wouldn't have made a difference in the UK. 

Are you sure physical only, in the UK only is the hill you want to die on? 

So when the global numbers come out and it shows FF curb stomped DD 2, then what? 

Are you you going to be salty for the next two years waiting for the PC port? 

LMAO a classic case of you not being able to stick to the subject of a thread.

It's ok... I'm sure those global numbers will just be AMAZING when they update them months later.... just like they did the PS5 exclusive FF16.. oh wait they haven't yet. :tear2: 

And then after that... the fact will remain that FF7 Rebirth cost SquareEnix FAR MORE money to make than DD2 did Capcom... :umad: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO a classic case of you not being able to stick to the subject of a thread.

It's ok... I'm sure those global numbers will just be AMAZING when they update them months later.... just like they did the PS5 exclusive FF16.. oh wait they haven't yet. :tear2: 

And then after that... the fact will remain that FF7 Rebirth cost SquareEnix FAR MORE money to make than DD2 did Capcom... :umad: 

Reread what I said... I addressed the thread topic. Once again what Chris said it's not the victory you think it is. 

Checks tread topic... Pretty sure it's about the UK market.... Which Chris just pointed out is VERY SMALL FOR XBOX AND PC. 

Which also means FF being on Xbox and PC day 1 in the UK market would not have made a difference as I stated in my previous reply. 

Pretty sure what Chris said 

goes against your argument of using the UK market to claim FF should have been day 1 on PC + Xbox seeing as their market there is so small :umad:

Hence why I asked if this is the hill you want to die on. 

The game will come to PC in a year or two... You'll be ok kiddo. 

Edited by Goukosan

So wait a minute.........Lemij and jonB12deficiency purposely became DD2 fanboys because FF7R is a PS5 exclusive and they had to RUN to a Capcom multiplat to try and make fun of PS5?????

:lawl::lawl::lawl: That's so pathetic, and so obvious that they were resort to that.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Reread what I said... I addressed the thread topic. Once again what Chris said it's not the victory you think it is. 

Checks tread topic... Pretty sure it's about the UK market.... Which Chris just pointed out is VERY SMALL FOR XBOX AND PC. 

Which also means FF being on Xbox and PC in the UK market would not have made a difference as I stated in my previous reply. 

Pretty sure that goes against your argument of using the UK market to claim FF should have been day 1 on PC + Xbox. 

Hence why I asked if this is the hill you want to die on. 

The game will come to PC in a year or two... You'll be ok kiddo. 

Durr... then by your same logic it wouldn't have made a difference for Dragon's Dogma 2 as well... .and yet... Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold it.. and that's 2 WEEKS VS 6 WEEKS on the market..

And no, that doesn't go against my argument.. You seem to fundamentally misunderstand my argument actually.  It's about stunting and potential for growth....  By continuing to NOT release these games day 1 on PC or Xbox.. they are actively inhibiting the potential for the series to GROW on those platforms...

Do you understand that?  It's not about making all the sales right now.. it's about growing.  You know.. like Dark Souls on PC...  It's started out a tiny thing... right?  Few 10s of thousands of sales initially..

Screenshot-2024-04-09-175348.png

And now look at the latest souls game from FROMSOFT..

Screenshot-2024-04-09-175408.png

That's growth.  That's what SquareEnix needs to do with Final Fantasy... because keeping the focus on Playstation... will simply stunt it to the pathetic numbers it's doing now.. as a series of its caliber.

You're so petty when you lose arguments.  I don't give a shit about FF7 Rebirth not being on PC day 1.  I just finished replaying FF7 Remake and I'm good for a year or so.... :roll:

44 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Some of these guys are just dumb. I thought it was being dumb on purpose. Now i think they are all just stupid.

:reg:

• Geese 1