UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

You did NOT finish the game and you were complaining about it repeatedly🤣

I love how the new metric for you guys is USER SCORES. More like LOSER SCORES ROFLMGDAO

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was literally just 15 or so minutes away from finishing Rebirth. For all intents and purposes I finished the game. I wasn't going to slog through close to 2 hours of boss fights again just to see the ending.

OMFG you really dropped the game 2 hours from the ending... after putting something like 70 hours into doing all the side quests.. LOL, and you were talking shit about Dragon's Dogma 2 wasting people's time :kaz:

"For all intents and purposes I finished the game"..... no... the purpose of finishing a game is to see the end of it.

So what did you do?  Youtube the ending? :rofl:  LMAO he's talking about "the highest rated game this year".. and not giving enough of a fuck to finish it legitimately :rofls: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bubu Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth ALMOST sold as much as Dragon's Dogma 2 and it's only on ONE PLATFORM!! :cries:

They saved money by focusing on PS5 :cries: 

Alone in the Trash has a higher user score :cries:

:cruise: 

Professionals at damage control ROFL

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

OMFG you really dropped the game 2 hours from the ending... after putting something like 70 hours into doing all the side quests :kaz:

"For all intents and purposes I finished the game"..... no... the purpose of finishing a game is to see the end of it.

So what did you do?  Youtube the ending? :rofl:  LMAO he's talking about "the highest rated game this year".. and not giving enough of a fuck to finish it legitimately :rofls: 

Yeah I sunk way more time into the game than I wanted to. In that context wasting another 2 hours because of SE's dated ass final boss design is not what I wanted to do, especially with other games in my backlog.  

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I sunk way more time into the game than I wanted to. In that context wasting another 2 hours because of SE's dated ass final boss design is not what I wanted to do, especially with other games in my backlog.  

There you go... so stop acting like FF7Rebirth is some better game than DD2 and pointing to shit like user scores to make your case.  You couldn't be bothered to finish that game.. and in the context of us people here on SystemWars.. that speaks volumes.. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ya'll trying to own me eventhough DD2 has the worst user reception of all the big games released this year so far :hest:

FF7 Rebirth has owned you enough already all by itself :geese: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yup, expensive as fuck to launch on ONE system.  How much more development resources would it have taken for FF to launch on multiple systems? 

Launching on multiple would be even more expensive, they launched on one system and got great results. 

Yup, Square Enix absolutely made the right call.

And this is before they even knew that Xbox Series consoles were going to completely capsize and come to a screeching halt in 2023.

Now, its even more apparent that Square Enix is going to go Playstation-primary development for almost all of their major projects.

Hell, Sony will probably notify them that they won't be making any more sponsored marketing deals for timed exclusivity. They don't need to do that, anymore.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ya'll trying to own me eventhough DD2 has the worst user reception of all the big games released this year so far :hest:

Just like you Tinder account :omglol:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Just like you Tinder account :omglol:

Word going around is that Twinblade actually got the "Twin" part of his name from "Twin Galaxies" for having the record of "Longest streak as a gamer without a girlfriend" :omglol:

:ovolol: 

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

After eight weeks, Helldivers 2 sales are now trending ahead of Spider-Man 2

:aitch: what an absolutely mammoth surprise success

LOL they tried to make fun of Sony by comparing DD2 to FF7, while forgetting that a heavily anticipated Capcom franchise couldn't make a dent in a surprise Sony mid-budget game.

And, as we know from previous posts about UK sales.............those Helldiver 2 sales are coming from the PS5 side.

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

Word going around is that Twinblade actually got the "Twin" part of his name from "Twin Galaxies" for having the record of "Longest streak as a gamer without a girlfriend" :omglol:

:ovolol: 

TwinBald has been left swiped :danylol: