Stellar Blade GS review - 8.0

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought jonb had given up acid, but I guess this thread is proof that he hasn't 

Posted Images

On 2024-04-24 at 12:45 PM, -GD-X said:

i don't trust any gaming sites anymore. hell, even certain youtubers i like are shills (looks at fightin cowboy and lords of the fallen lol). the game looks cool, but i will play it when it's cheap. i have a crazy ass backload and my gaming time is basically 0 (unless it's something i can play on my steam deck). doesn't the elden ring dlc drop next month?

Lmfao so you don't trust gaming sites anymore. 

But back when Starfield came out, you did? 

Lmfao fuck outta here with these fake ass cows. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao so you don't trust gaming sites anymore. 

But back when Starfield came out, you did? 

Lmfao fuck outta here with these fake ass cows. 

lol gaming sites are just for stupid sw fodder. i played starfield and found it to be a dull mess. it's like....there were parts of a great game, but they were slapped together in a frankenstein kind of way. awful load times, clunky interface, terrible ship navigation. maybe it was improved after launch, but it just wasn't good when i played it.

• Upvote 1

I’ve put some hours into it and the game is fucking awesome. If you love games like Nier Automata and other hack and slash games you’re gonna love this. A solid hack ‘n slash game.

The sites trying to give it low scores are just being woke fgts because as far as gameplay and graphics goes this game is top-notch. It’s hard to believe this is Shift Up’s first big AAA console release. It feels extremely polished. I haven’t run into a single bug playing this game and I feel like it’s a complete game rich with content just like in the old days when games came complete.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
  • aitch 1