Which do you prefer

I play videogames to escape reality. I don't play them to see a representation of a woman that shops at Walmart. 

20240424_110315.jpg

fbe34a03577f09b666d9358107de0d2c217a7f30c74a27d3.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.

You can open tiktok and scroll for 10 minutes and see hot girls with body types that the left declared "unrealistic". IG, FB, wherever. They exist. Its very realistic if you arent a fat, lazy, unmotivated loser than cant help but to eat fast food and processed junk from the grocery store everyday.

Fat people suck, and are gross so im glad they have to see media portraying women in a healthy way. Go exercise, fat asses

• Upvote 3

The whole logic is just retarded. If you're a young and healthy girl in your 20s you are more likely to look closer to the Stellar Blade character in appearance than the fat slob above. So saying thats not a realistic body type but the fat one is, makes little sense. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The whole logic is just retarded. If you're a young and healthy girl in your 20s you are more likely to look closer to the Stellar Blade character in appearance than the fat slob above. So saying thats not a realistic body type but the fat one is, makes little sense. 

That image is not aimed at young girls but at the aging women that have already reached the wall.

12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

That image is not aimed at young girls but at the aging women that have already reached the wall.

But we don't play as those aging women in most games. Stellar Blade's character is clearly in her 20s, and she's supposed to be a trained soldier. In that context her physique is not THAT far off from that of a physically active girl in her 20s.

• Like 1

There's nothing with fat or ugly women in games.

Unless it's expressly done to remove any attractiveness out of the characters to appeal to snowflake sub culture rats on the internet that cry about everything. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

But we don't play as those aging women in most games. Stellar Blade's character is clearly in her 20s, and she's supposed to be a trained soldier. In that context her physique is not THAT far off from that of a physically active girl in her 20s.

It's not about who plays the games, but rather who makes the games and thanks to those gender equality and diversity rules in the workplace, now we have green haired feminists trying to pitch in with their absurd ideas in hopes of being included.

Problem is, NOBODY in that target market likes them.

As a matter of fact, NOBODY in the visual and interactive media industry likes them at all.

And nothing will stop that until they keep bankrupting game devs with their stupid ideas.

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

I play videogames to escape reality. I don't play them to see a representation of a woman that shops at Walmart. 

20240424_110315.jpg

fbe34a03577f09b666d9358107de0d2c217a7f30c74a27d3.jpg

You supposedly love cock, so you shouldn't care if a woman is fat or not. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You supposedly love cock, so you shouldn't care if a woman is fat or not. 

"Supposedly" lmao you're such a a dyke

I honestly don’t care if fat and ugly characters are in a game and they are there because the developer wants them there. My issue is when a developer or a game is criticized for having attractive female characters.

No one ever bats an eye when dudes have extremely developed muscles and are good-looking in video games. You get these SJW warrior fgts and  videogame “journalists” fawning and salivating over attractive male characters but as soon as a dev chooses to have attractive women there’s suddenly a problem. What this has led to is the total lack of attractive female characters or even characters that actually look female (most look like dudes with wigs now) in Western videogames. 

It’s very obvious now that there’s a movement in gaming towards the masculinization of women and female characters. Not saying female characters should all look sexy and pretty  all the time because that’s just silly but it’s gotten so bad that attractive female characters is a rarity now in Western or AAA games. It’s now so rare to see an attractive character in games that Eve, a character which wouldn’t have stood out in the past, is now causing a huge controversy online.

Devs should be able to make their characters as sexy/attractive or as butt ugly/overweight in their games without worrying whether some internet weirdos will get angry about them. Sexy women are everywhere in real life. The idea that sexy female characters aren’t real or “realistic” has got to be the some of the most retarded cope shit I’ve ever seen. Even if sexy female characters in games weren’t realistic, videogames don’t have to be realistic. They are fantasy and the people acting like videogame characters are supposed to look like them on a personal level are retards and mentally unstable idiots.

I don’t play games to see realistic depictions of society and real life and I doubt most mentally stable people do. Videogames are an escape and fantasy, and fantasies are allowed to have whatever we can imagine in them.

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I honestly don’t care if fat and ugly characters are in a game and they are there because the developer wants them there. My issue is when a developer or a game is criticized for having attractive female characters.

No one ever bats an eye when dudes have extremely developed muscles and are good-looking in video games. You get these SJW warrior fgts and  videogame “journalists” fawning and salivating over attractive male characters but as soon as a dev chooses to have attractive women there’s suddenly a problem. What this has led to is the total lack of attractive female characters or even characters that actually look female (most look like dudes with wigs now) in Western videogames. 

It’s very obvious now that there’s a movement in gaming towards the masculinization of women and female characters. Not saying female characters should all look sexy and pretty  all the time because that’s just silly but it’s gotten so bad that attractive female characters is a rarity now in Western or AAA games. It’s now so rare to see an attractive character in games that Eve, a character which wouldn’t have stood out in the past, is now causing a huge controversy online.

Devs should be able to make their characters as sexy/attractive or as butt ugly/overweight in their games without worrying whether some internet weirdos will get angry about them. Sexy women are everywhere in real life. The idea that sexy female characters aren’t real or “realistic” has got to be the some of the most retarded cope shit I’ve ever seen. Even if sexy female characters in games weren’t realistic, videogames don’t have to be realistic. They are fantasy and the people acting like videogame characters are supposed to look like them on a personal level are retards and mentally unstable idiots.

I don’t play games to see realistic depictions of society and real life and so doubt most mentally stable people do. Videogames are an escape and fantasy, and fantasies are allowed to have whatever we can imagine.

There's no real issue here. It's the same retards complaining about how not hot videogame characters are complain about every other stupid non-topic adult men should feel embarrassed eve and talking about. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's no real issue here. It's the same retards complaining about how not hot videogame characters are complain about every other stupid non-topic adult men should feel embarrassed eve and talking about. 

You do realize devs are catering to a vocal minority that are ''offended'' by sexualized character design in video game, right? Because apparently it doesn't represent realistic portrayal of women, in a video game about a girl fighting giant robots , no less.

It's not the guys who prefer to see attractive women over characters made ugly on purpose that are the problem. Those are just the target demographic. 

Personally, I couldn't care less but this is the situation. 

4 hours ago, lostfool said:

Small dicked guys in this thread hurt by a fat chick.  What a bunch of pussies. You fucks should literally get a life.

Dude, didn't you get abandoned by your ex-wife and then fall in love with a terminally ill girl? 

Talk about being an emasculated little pussy. 

Mr. Impossible and you should make a sitcom. 

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

Small dicked guys in this thread hurt by a fat chick.  What a bunch of pussies. You fucks should literally get a life.

I'ma sit on yo face bitch

images-1.jpeg

3 hours ago, David P said:

You do realize devs are catering to a vocal minority that are ''offended'' by sexualized character design in video game, right? Because apparently it doesn't represent realistic portrayal of women, in a video game about a girl fighting giant robots , no less.

It's not the guys who prefer to see attractive women over characters made ugly on purpose that are the problem. Those are just the target demographic. 

Personally, I couldn't care less but this is the situation. 

But they aren't tho. 

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

We all know you are the biggest beta vagina here so that comment doesn't come as a surprise. Not even close. 

Lmao why you can't keep using all of the incel lingo whilst pretending to not be one.