Which do you prefer

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But they aren't tho. 

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME games. 

Like I say.. I don't really care.. I don't want every woman to be a super model.. but what does kind of annoy me is that these particular groups of people can never seem to accept it when a game wants to cater to people who want beautiful women in their games.  Like.. there's room for both.  This shouldn't be an issue when a game and the studio behind it wants to make a sexy game full of sexy women... just like there shouldn't be an issue when a studio wants to be more inclusive to other viewpoints.  It's honestly an issue on both sides.  Just let the developers do what they want.

On a related note.. I was looking around on twitter and this same group of idiots who are crying over this "Sweet Baby Inc" consulting firm being used in many new games.. tried calling out the makers of "Tales of Kenzera: ZAU", a new metroidvania style game set in African culture, who apparently also used SBI to assist with their game.. and it just shows how fake their reasoning for hating them is. They say it's because they're influencing the studios to change their designs because of an agenda being pushed.. which I can understand... but this is a brand new IP, made by a brand new team that was created specifically to create the type of diversity that we REALLY need in this industry... which is teams creating new characters, new IPs, with new ideas, just like this team did.  That should be celebrated.

It's just a shame that the discourse which always gets the most visibility are these people complaining about every little thing being forced.. one way or the other.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmao why you can't keep using all of the incel lingo whilst pretending to not be one. 

The feminist auto defend mode comes so easy within your vagina is almost pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

The feminist auto defend mode comes so easy within your vagina is almost pathetic. 

Lmfao what does anything we're talking about have to do with feminism? You know who complains the most about feminism when the topic has nothing to do with a feminist? Incels. 

Why would anyone want ugly people anywhere tbh? In your dream paradise vacation, you want to be surrounded by fat sloppy women? Lol. Or fat sloppy men even? I’d rather be around people who are fit and motivate me to be more fit. 

fuck out of here with “real representations of women”

humanity is turning into blobs 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao what does anything we're talking about have to do with feminism? You know who complains the most about feminism when the topic has nothing to do with a feminist? Incels. 

Lmfao you must not get any dick, because you already get enough pussy the moment you wake up and have to shave that cobweb infested hole. :tom:

No fucking way you are a guy. Just no way. 

43 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao you must not get any dick, because you already get enough pussy the moment you wake up and have to shave that cobweb infested hole. :tom:

No fucking way you are a guy. Just no way. 

He’s gay lol

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

TBF you picked a bad example, you can make "hotgirl" in D4 also,

anyone-else-prefer-minimal-armor-look-fr

If you pick a class you don't want to play. They made ALL druid women fucking trucker looking beasts. These are supposed to be people that live off the land. They are lean. They shouldn't look like they eat at Wendy's everyday. 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're both in your 30s calling someone gay as an insult Lmfao. Totally not incel teenager energy. 

I am not calling you gay as an insult.

I am calling you on your textbook angry feminist way of replying to anyone who disagrees to what they are saying, ie "incel this", "incel that".

Only women do that, but since you are gay, it perfectly explains why you act like a whiny little bitch.

21 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am not calling you gay as an insult.

I am calling you on your textbook angry feminist way of replying to anyone who disagrees to what they are saying, ie "incel this", "incel that".

Only women do that, but since you are gay, it perfectly explains why you act like a whiny little bitch.

Lol you're so fucking stupid you just esposed how you're using gay as insult while trying to explain that you aren't. Tell us more about those mean feminist and what they did to you. 

Remy is controlled by the cult. At this point there is no reason to even converse with him.

I wouldn't be surprised If he has shortcuts programmed to spew the same 6 lines over and over.

Alt +1 = lol look at this incel !

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're so fucking stupid you just esposed how you're using gay as insult while trying to explain that you aren't. Tell us more about those mean feminist and what they did to you. 

"esposed".

You are so focused on your weak act that you forgot the fact that I wasn't the one who initially called you gay.

Please, weak ass, "who hurt you"? :tom:

Are you going by one by one on the list of the typical third wave feminist comebacks?

54 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Remy is controlled by the cult. At this point there is no reason to even converse with him.

I wouldn't be surprised If he has shortcuts programmed to spew the same 6 lines over and over.

Alt +1 = lol look at this incel !

When cornered, say line 1, "incel"

When embarrased, say line 2, "who hurt you"

Mr. Insufferable :tom: