Which do you prefer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I came across this and thought it was interesting. Apparently seed oils might be one of the biggest drivers of obesity rates

One of a few. No one in here is ready for root problem discussions because it's more complex than simply hating woke people. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

One of a few. No one in here is ready for root problem discussions because it's more complex than simply hating woke people. 

I'm still waiting ( as you change you argument) for you to show me where I spoke about the woke. 

8 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I'm still waiting ( as you change you argument) for you to show me where I spoke about the woke. 

When you cosigned with someone who did. You are such a bitch you run to side with any one who disagrees with someone you don't like so you walked into that stray. Stop acting like a hoe then. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2024-04-28 at 12:24 AM, Cooke said:

Japan doesn't normalize obesity. 

True. US has a political party that pushes policies that only make this problem worse.

Republicans have generally opposed the multi-sectoral approach to reducing obesity risk, instead preferring a personal responsibility approach. For instance, support for the Institute of Medicine recommendations (Stallings et al., 2010), such as restricting calorie-rich and nutrient-poor foods in schools, has been observed more frequently in states with Democratic governors and legislatures than in states with Republican ones (Cawley and Liu, 2008). Further, a 2011 random sample survey of U.S. state legislators showed that Democratic party affiliation was a strong correlate of support (R2 = 0.44) for CDC recommended community intervention strategies to prevent obesity in the U.S., and that the obesity status of legislators was unrelated to support for the CDC's recommendations (Welch et al., 2012).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4692249/

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When you cosigned with someone who did. You are such a bitch you run to side with any one who disagrees with someone you don't like so you walked into that stray. Stop acting like a hoe then. 

Oh , so I didn't.  Why are you a liar ? I tell you lie all the time and you deny it. You say show me. I show you everytime.

You make up arguments. You change arguments. You do exactly as you say others do. Meanwhile they don't even do what you say .

This is pathetic. You lose every single argument. You are honestly a miserable liar that craves attention and you lie to get it and create fake lefty arguments just to continue on your lies.

Sad 

20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I came across this and thought it was interesting. Apparently seed oils might be one of the biggest drivers of obesity rates

McDonald's switched from beef tallow to seed oils in the 90s. And it's the 90s when obesity really skyrocketed. There's something to that. 

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Oh , so I didn't.  Why are you a liar ? I tell you lie all the time and you deny it. You say show me. I show you everytime.

You make up arguments. You change arguments. You do exactly as you say others do. Meanwhile they don't even do what you say .

This is pathetic. You lose every single argument. You are honestly a miserable liar that craves attention and you lie to get it and create fake lefty arguments just to continue on your lies.

Sad 

Lol I never said you didn't, stupid. I said you did it by proxy. You're were just too fucking dumb to realize it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I never said you didn't, stupid. I said you did it by proxy. You're were just too fucking dumb to realize it. 

No, you are too butthurt and obsessed to admit that I didn't. You're a liar. Weird old liar that makes things up. Take the L and stfu, liar.

On 2024-04-26 at 4:10 PM, Twinblade said:

If people don’t want to change their lifestyle for the better that’s on them but the worst is the whole ‘healthy at any size’ movement. How delusional do you have to be to think you’re somehow healthy while morbidly obese.

White feminists do. 

Oh believe it's only them. 

Everyone else gets shamed. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao your midlife crisis is wild. 

Look at yours. Remember,  you're a 40 year old miserable man that comes to a game forum to argue your political beliefs on a forum of 8. You can't even do that well so then you just make up lies :rofls:

And in the process you get destroyed then pull the classic "look , over there"

:ANYWORD: typical , bitter lefty LOL

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Look at yours. Remember,  you're a 40 year old miserable man that comes to a game forum to argue your political beliefs on a forum of 8. You can't even do that well so then you just make up lies :rofls:

And in the process you get destroyed then pull the classic "look , over there"

:ANYWORD: typical , bitter lefty LOL

You're 50 and have been coming to the same forum to bootlick Xbox for 20 years, so I fail to see how you're acting high and mighty. Now here's where you claim with a straight face you were never a fanboy. Yawn. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're 50 and have been coming to the same forum to bootlick Xbox for 20 years, so I fail to see how you're acting high and mighty. Now here's where you claim with a straight face you were never a fanboy. Yawn. 

Yawn indeed. Another argument where you got fucking owned and you call me an Xbox fanboy  :rofls:

Oh no , I liked xbox and talked about it on a game forum. Meanwhile , you're fucking dumb and come here only to argue politics. Like I said , look how happy you were that this thread was made . It's the only joy you get in your miserable life . 

bu bu you like xbox!! 

at least i like something you miserable fuck :ANYWORD:

47 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yawn indeed. Another argument where you got fucking owned and you call me an Xbox fanboy  :rofls:

Oh no , I liked xbox and talked about it on a game forum. Meanwhile , you're fucking dumb and come here only to argue politics. Like I said , look how happy you were that this thread was made . It's the only joy you get in your miserable life . 

bu bu you like xbox!! 

at least i like something you miserable fuck :ANYWORD:

Lol you've been following me around for months now claiming how miserable other people are. At some point in some thread, everyone who disagreed with you was supposedly "miserable". It sounds like projection having spent 20 years dick riding Xbox for nothing. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you've been following me around for months now claiming how miserable other people are. At some point in some thread, everyone who disagreed with you was supposedly "miserable". It sounds like projection having spent 20 years dick riding Xbox for nothing. 

Are you trying to be Jerry? Dumb on purpose? Or are you just dumb? You fucking follow me :rofls: Even when i slap you head off you still come back like an abused wife :omglol: Speaking of projection, holy shit :tom:

You act miserable in every thread because you are. Look at yourself FFS :rofls: You could have just took the L and moved on but here you are LMFAO. Also we are at a video game forum and you do not play video games LOL why are you here :rofls:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Are you trying to be Jerry? Dumb on purpose? Or are you just dumb? You fucking follow me :rofls: Even when i slap you head off you still come back like an abused wife :omglol: Speaking of projection, holy shit :tom:

You act miserable in every thread because you are. Look at yourself FFS :rofls: You could have just took the L and moved on but here you are LMFAO. Also we are at a video game forum and you do not play video games LOL why are you here :rofls:

Here you go with your Jerry obsession now.