Would you fight this old almost 60 years old man?

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

this puts into perspective just how unhealthy professional bodybuilding is. Ronnie Coleman is basically the same age and looks like he could kick the bucket at any moment.

That's what happens when you fuck up  your hormones with steroids. Has nothing to do with bodybuilding. Just juice. 

Mike is or was pretty broken though. Super heavyweight knockout fighter and openly took drugs for years. Boxers don't make long careers getting punched in the head either. Couple of knockouts too much and you're out. 

4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Dude is a still a monster even after all these years. Nope, I wouldn’t step in the ring with him.

He's about to whoop some ass. Going to take kiddo to school. :pavarotti:

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, David P said:

That's what happens when you fuck up  your hormones with steroids. Has nothing to do with bodybuilding. Just juice. 

Mike is or was pretty broken though. Super heavyweight knockout fighter and openly took drugs for years. Boxers don't make long careers getting punched in the head either. Couple of knockouts too much and you're out. 

Steroids are a part of it but not just the issue. Eating such massive amounts of food on a daily basis + frequently lifting incredibly heavy weights is going to destroy your body in the long run.

Mike is clean now and was born to fight. I have trained with 60+ year-old fighters. They are usually better than the youngins because of experience. 

19 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Could easily beat his ass.

Just tackle him, over.

You wouldn’t survive one hit. You can take all the licks from Microsoft bending you over the last decade, but not a Tyson lick. :facep:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I wonder if most people actually realize how bad they are at fighting 99 percent can't even punch properly.

Punching with gloves is cool, barehanded you have more chances to fuck your hands than anything. 

I usually just overpower and choke people out. Block the blood flow in the neck with the biceps and put all my weight, adding my fat 200 pounds ass of gravity force. Works nicely but you have to stop before they lose consciousness unless you want to be charged with homicide.  

The last thing I would want to do at my age is get into a fight. Unless it was for my life or someone did something awful to someone close to me I'm walking away from any physical confrontation.

As for Mike Tyson,  he would kill basically anyone that doesn't have professional fighting experience and even then he would beat majority of fighters too regardless of age.

50+ is when old people strength kicks in especially considering he has been strong as fuck his whole life , lmao no way would I fight mike Tyson. He would kill me easily without me even understanding what was happening.

The vast majority of people cannot take a punch, regardless of age or size.

"Everyone's got a plan until you get punched in the face"

Tyson would fold anyone here with one punch.. if not one punch, certainly with one combo.

i saw a reaction from a young professional fighter saying this video is nonsense because anyone can go hard for 30 seconds and edit it but doesnt show hes ready for an entire fight. and no i would not fight him. i think this whole fight is a scam like all of the paul fights.