March NPD (#1 PS5, #2 Switch, #3 LBox) - Helldivers 2 is top selling premium game of 2024

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5: ~525K Switch: ~235K XBS: ~205K Let's compare this with the PS4 and Xbox One numbers (March 2017) PS4: 397K Switch: 911K (Switch launch month) Xbox One: 244K     what lem

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players'    How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing  not to mention those were all included in G

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also.    However that alone doesn't give justice to just how b

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Lems now trying to say Starfield is a good game. :mj: 

the sad part, is that they aren't even paid like the critics were.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Lems now trying to say Starfield is a good game. :mj: 

It's better than HellDumpsters 2 and Binner Blade. These are facts.

Damn :scared:

That's why we're not hearing any sales milestone announcements from SquareEnix.  Game really didn't do well for them.

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

It's better than HellDumpsters 2 and Binner Blade. These are facts.

Sevenfield is better than games that scored higher. Lemmings also don’t know how to count. :omglol:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sevenfield is better than games that scored higher. Lemmings also don’t know how to count. :omglol:

GameSpot didnt count last year when MS was getting AAAs. You all switched to MC. What size flip flops do you wear :rofls: 83 > 82 Deal w It :trump:

56 minutes ago, Remij said:

March NPD thread and they're crying about Starfield :geese: 

(All while secretly anticipating the game coming to PS5 :rofl:)

You mean the thread where Xbox is losing to a 7 year old handheld? What else is there to say other than Xbox is a tremendous flop? :drake:

52 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

GameSpot didnt count last year when MS was getting AAAs. You all switched to MC. What size flip flops do you wear :rofls: 83 > 82 Deal w It :trump:

Now you’re just making rules for yourself and running to Metacritic. Still the biggest flop of the decade. :roff:

• Geese 2
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ike said:

You mean the thread where Xbox is losing to a 7 year old handheld? What else is there to say other than Xbox is a tremendous flop? :drake:

You could talk about the Xbox games that we know you're anticipating to play on your Playstation.. instead of crying about them.  :hest: 

Edited by Remij
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Now you’re just making rules for yourself and running to Metacritic. Still the biggest flop of the decade. :roff:

Yall made the rules. Yall said GS didnt matter. You changed the game i followed. Starfield >> Helldumpsters AND Binner Blade Deal w It :trump:

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

You could talk about the Xbox games that we know you're anticipating to play on your Playstation.. instead of crying about them.  :hest: 

I literally only care about Perfect Dark and that’s still vaporware at this point. I’ve always hated Bethesda games since Oblivion. :] 

30 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yall made the rules. Yall said GS didnt matter. You changed the game i followed. Starfield >> Helldumpsters AND Binner Blade Deal w It :trump:

It’s always been GS here and always will be. Sounds like someone else is trying to change the rules to me. :trump2:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

March NPD thread and they're crying about Starfield :geese: 

(All while secretly anticipating the game coming to PS5 :rofl:)

jon was the first one to bring up sevenfield in this npd thread :umad:

which is bizaare, since sevenfield's sales flopped so hard, it made xbox go third party :geese: 

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

I literally only care about Perfect Dark and that’s still vaporware at this point. I’ve always hated Bethesda games since Oblivion. :] 

It's unreal we still haven't seen a single fucking thing about that game :tom: 

Just now, Quad Damage said:

jon was the first one to bring up sevenfield in this npd thread :umad:

which is bizaare, since sevenfield's sales flopped so hard, it made xbox go third party :geese: 

Brought up that it scored higher than Stellar Blade :umad: