SEVENField is finally getting a 60fps mode on LBox….

Posted (edited)

:cruise: And absolutely no one cares, not even lemshits since they and everyone else completely abandoned this flop

:sabu: TLHBFR!

:hest: All the retarded lems in here that damage controlled for 30fps have been owned. You retards should thank cows and the rest of the industry for clowning Bethesda into adding a performance mode for you idiots. Now if they could only fix the constant loading and totally outdated gameplay/shitty story with a patch.

F6MU-lBXoAAH1NA.jpeg.3f25a33315144e816a59b781d7c895b9.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, lynux3 said:

Not this, not the showcase, nothin’. :mj:

ShitBox is truly dead. This news has been out for hours and not a single lem posted it. Shows you that these retards don’t even care about Xbox anymore. They didn’t notice the showcase announcement or the 60fps patch for Shitfield :cruise:

i'd give it another shot if the load times got fixed, along with improved inventory management and ship controls. it all felt clunky af. the framerate was the least of my issues.

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'd give it another shot if the load times got fixed, along with improved inventory management and ship controls. it all felt clunky af. the framerate was the least of my issues.

I played on PC where framerates weren’t an issue and the game still sucked for the reasons you mentioned above. It doesn’t seem like they give a shit about addressing these big issues though.

• Sad 1
55 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Remember how you had to deal situations by having different traits in explosives, charisma, science or just plain wits? 

None of that is present in Starfield. 

It's all can you tell me? NO. Please? OK.