Animal Well - New metroidvania like game is getting great reviews

31 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Who the fuck is Dunkey?

He posts pretty funny game reviews. He’s also one of the only people to beat the hardest user-made level in Mario Maker. It makes Super Meat Boy look like child’s play.

I started it and it's interesting to say the least. The open nature of it and pure lack of any direction is off putting to me at first but the style and uniqueness of this world is intriguing. Ill stick with it

16 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I started it and it's interesting to say the least. The open nature of it and pure lack of any direction is off putting to me at first but the style and uniqueness of this world is intriguing. Ill stick with it

ha, it definitely sounds like something Dunkey would be involved with. he HATES games with hand-holding. he decimated horizon forbidden west. the review was pretty funny.

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

ha, it definitely sounds like something Dunkey would be involved with. he HATES games with hand-holding. he decimated horizon forbidden west. the review was pretty funny.

Oh there's definitely no hand holding lol I got nearly instantly lost

• aitch 1