When Xbox announced Hellblade II there was no game, just a trailer made for the TGAs (TLHBFR!)

Posted (edited)

:mj: How many lemshits like Cuckstz and Lemij swore up and down that the trailer we saw at the TGAs was real and actual gameplay. 

:kaz: It was all smoke and mirrors.

:cruise: Phil "just the tip" Spencer constantly tricking retarded lemshits.

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.bdc0004437009c8a3275f476ddbab1f8.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to When Xbox announced Hellblade II there was no game, just a trailer made for the TGAs (TLHBFR!)
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well now they've released it and there is still no game so I guess it's no surprise there wasn't one at the announcement either 

Since you asked sooo politely.             

Who cares when it's a fucking 6?   Life is too short to be playing that crap.

Posted Images

The game is made by like 12 people. The whole point of Hellblade 1 was to make a AAA production looking and sounding game with the means of an indie team basically. First one took many years to make, and it was a stinker, 3 hours walking simulator type shit with basic combat, the sequel is only hyped because there are still Xbox fanboy dweebs on the internet. If it was a multiplat and it had the same marketing no one would have given two shits during all those years of trying to reach their target render. Lmfao.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

We've known this for a long time ffs :tom: 

And I never EVER once said it was actual gameplay.. you're such a fucking liar :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

And I never EVER once said it was actual gameplay.. you're such a fucking liar :hest: 

:mj: If you never said it was gameplay why did you spend years comparing it to Horizon Forbidden West's graphics Lemij?

:bena: So you're openly admitting you're a retard who compares CGI to gameplay or what? 

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: If you never said it was gameplay why did you spend years comparing it to Horizon Forbidden West's graphics Lemij?

:bena: So you're openly admitting you're a retard who compares CGI to gameplay or what? 

What? :cosby2: 

I never compared Hellblade 2's trailer to Forbidden West in any fashion... much less claiming they were both gameplay :drake: 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

What? :cosby2: 

I never compared Hellblade 2's trailer to Forbidden West in any fashion... much less claiming they were both gameplay :drake: 

:bena: So you're saying all the graphics comparison threads you were in those early years were all figments of our imagination?

:cruise: What were you comparing to PS5 games in those threads Lemij? 

BTW HFW turned out to be gameplay and Hellblade 2 was MS blowing smoke up your skirt :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER

I'm surprised FirePower has time to make up lies when he is busy searching " naked men bent over " to make his memes LOL

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:bena: So you're saying all the graphics comparison threads you were in those early years were all figments of our imagination?

:cruise: What were you comparing to PS5 games in those threads Lemij? 

BTW HFW turned out to be gameplay and Hellblade 2 was MS blowing smoke up your skirt :kaz:

Post those threads then dude.  Go ahead :drake: 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I'm surprised FirePower has time to make up lies when he is busy searching " naked men bent over " to make his memes LOL

You're trying too hard to cover up you and Cuckstz homesexual adventures :cruise:

I don't make any of the memes I post here. They are all on twitter and I grab them and post them here :mj:

Now that I see they trigger you I'll find more to post here on SW :kaz:IMG_9476.thumb.JPG.148bd10b956b77e639a64054552dcdaa.JPG

Lmao you're searching for memes of dudes ass up :rofls:

" I didn't make em, I just looked for em :cries:

Lmffaaoooo

7 hours ago, Remij said:

🤥 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Yeah yeah... pull up the threads where I supposedly said this shit clowns :roll:

Not only did you compare the trailer to gameplay of Ghosts of Tushima....

You swore up and down that what was shown was real time footage, in engine cutscenes from the game and not a pre-rendered trailer :umad:

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

Yeah yeah... pull up the threads where I supposedly said this shit clowns :roll:

On 2019-12-14 at 5:59 AM, Remij said:

:mj: 

I remember when you were talking shit about Ninja Theory being a small studio meaning that they couldn't be working on multiple projects and that anything they made wouldn't be AAA looking quality....  then they come out with literally the best looking thing and make Ghost of Tsushima look like garbage :kaz: 

On 2019-12-18 at 6:09 PM, Remij said:

mesh.png

mesh2.png

If you guys don't believe it.  That's cool..  The engine IS rendering those visuals though :bena: 

On 2019-12-18 at 6:45 PM, lynux3 said:

The lead sound designer removed "real-time" from his Facebook post. Looks like the lemmings got fooled. :mj:

On 2019-12-18 at 6:49 PM, Remij said:

Interesting that it was there in the first place :bena: 

On 2019-12-18 at 6:55 PM, Remij said:

The team pulled off some incredible dark magic to make this look incredible....  That's not something you'd say for a pre-rendered video :hest: 

:sass2:

• dead 3
Posted (edited)

:mj: Lemij the fakeboy lying lemming rat exposed. I knew I didn’t have to search for his posts calling Hellblade 2 trailer real and comparing them to PS5 games because they would eventually pop up. 

:kaz: Did this retard Lemij really think his posts where he was fanboying for a fake trailer would somehow disappear? What an idiot!

The Office Lol GIF

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:sass2:

LMFAO :tom:

So.... you can't post where I say it's gameplay...... and instead you post a thread where I say "It's indicative of a cutscene" :kaz:  Great L there bud.

And then you bring up me saying they made something that looks better than Ghost of Tsushima............ when the actual game we're seeing now STILL ABSOLUTELY SHITS ON Ghost of Tsushima visually :drake: 

Also, just because the guy said "the trailer was all they had" when they announced it doesn't mean that what was there.... wasn't actually created for the game... and being rendered by the engine.  Again, where do I say it's gameplay :drake: 

The funniest thing though.. about you posting those quotes from those threads.... are the people were saying back then that it wasn't that impressive :rofl: :rofls: 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO :tom:

So.... you can't post where I say it's gameplay...... and instead you post a thread where I say "It's indicative of a cutscene" :kaz:  Great L there bud.

And then you bring up me saying they made something that looks better than Ghost of Tsushima............ when the actual game we're seeing now STILL ABSOLUTELY SHITS ON Ghost of Tsushima visually :drake: 

Also, just because the guy said "the trailer was all they had" when they announced it doesn't mean that what was there.... wasn't actually created for the game... and being rendered by the engine.  Again, where do I say it's gameplay :drake: 

The funniest thing though.. about you posting those quotes from those threads.... are the people were saying back then that it wasn't that impressive :rofl: :rofls: 

You're twisting into pretzels 🥨 trying to explain your way out of it, try harder chump :tom:

Edited by Goukosan
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Remij said:

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

:kaz: STFU Lemij, you've been totally owned and raped! 

:cruise:You said you never compared the CGI trailer to actual PS5 games and Goukosan has proven you to be a fucking liar.

Edited by FIREPOWER