When Xbox announced Hellblade II there was no game, just a trailer made for the TGAs (TLHBFR!)

Slimeballs JomB and Lemij lying their fucking asses off in here :kaz:

If you search for Hellblade on here and then start with the oldest dates you can see these clowns convinced this shit was real.

Imagine actually needing to lie because you got suckered by a multi-trillion dollar corporation and now you're ashamed.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well now they've released it and there is still no game so I guess it's no surprise there wasn't one at the announcement either 

Since you asked sooo politely.             

Who cares when it's a fucking 6?   Life is too short to be playing that crap.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Slimeballs JomB and Lemij lying their fucking asses off in here :kaz:

If you search for Hellblade on here and then start with the oldest dates you can see these clowns convinced this shit was real.

Imagine actually needing to lie because you got suckered by a multi-trillion dollar corporation and now you're ashamed.

I'm currently playing one of the best looking games ever made... miss me with that shit homie :facep: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm currently playing one of the best looking games ever made... miss me with that shit homie :facep: 

Who cares when it's a fucking 6? :hest:

Life is too short to be playing that crap.

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1

Nothing rustles a cows jimmy like an Xbox game outscoring their favorite game lol

They've made more hellblade posts in a day then they made about any Sony 1p game this entire year .......oh wait.....Oops :rofl:

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well now they've released it and there is still no game so I guess it's no surprise there wasn't one at the announcement either 

:mj:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Nothing rustles a cows jimmy like an Xbox game outscoring their favorite game lol

They've made more hellblade posts in a day then they made about any Sony 1p game this entire year .......oh wait.....Oops :rofl:

Hellblade 2 is Lair-tier :|

Edited by sugarhigh
6 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Enjoy playing remasters cows while we lemkings play brand new games. 

They're actually bragging about 6/10 disasters :kaz:

6/10 BOYS WE EATIN' BANG BANG!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Hellblade 2 is Lair-tier :|

i guess so are Stellar Blade and Helldivers 2 also

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Neither of those games are 6/10s on Gamespot like Hellflop 2 is  :vabe:

Same at MC, which is what you use. Not the green hair loser from gamespot. You tucked HARD :rofls:

• NPC 1
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Same at MC, which is what you use. Not the green hair loser from gamespot. You tucked HARD :rofls:

WTF are you talking about you retard? Even if we go by MC Stellar Blade has a much higher User Score :kaz:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Anyway, why are you comparing your shitty 6/10 flop from your top studio to Stellar Blade, a game from first time console developers like Shift Up?

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

WTF are you talking about you retard? Even if we go by MC Stellar Blade has a much higher User Score :kaz:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Anyway, why are you comparing your shitty 6/10 flop from your top studio to Stellar Blade, a game from first time console developers like Shift Up?

He went to USERSCORE????

IMG_5019.thumb.png.733673b17b39a039089f48c257611807.png

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He went to USERSCORE????

:kaz: Both games have the same critic score you retard, the differentiating factor is the user score. Are you trying to insinuate Hellfflop 2 was review-bombed like GT7?