Is there any doubt PS5 is the worst playstation, ever?

Posted (edited)
Just now, JonDnD said:

By far. Sony stopped making games .

They’ve released more useless hardware peripherals than first party games :tom: 

“here… take this PS4 emulator now that you have a PS5! Only $400!” :lemming:

Edited by Tears of the Cows

Objectively it is.

-Most of their exclusives are also on PS4

-The exclusive games to PS5 aren't THAT great

-They're literally now porting all their games to PC

-Almost a 2 year drought without any first party game releases and still no real insight into what to expect in the near future

-Shift from only focusing on SP cinematic games to half and half with GaaS games which at this point are selling better on PC

lol.. it's crazy what can happen within a single generation :reg: 

easily. at best, it's been the best way to play playstation 4 games on a console, and it has demon souls remake (which i loved).

aside from that, the system is ugly, ND is in remake limbo, no sony jap titles like last guardian, insomniac is falling into marvel hell. guerilla is still great, though (i enjoyed burning shores a lot).

ps5 only bitchslapped xbox because xbox somehow managed to do worse lol.  

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

honestly i think it's probably better right now than ps3 was at this point in the cycle.

ps3 had a banger 2nd half of its life but it was absolutely worthless for the first half outside of like 3 games.

Edited by Casual

Everyone has such short memories. The PS5 is worth it for the QoL improvements alone (Same goes for the XSX btw). Try going back to the PS4 (or XB1) after gaming on this gen of hardware. It's near impossible. 

Early PS3 made me wish the PS2 gen was still going. 

With a new console you expect qol improvements. You also expect games. Sony doesn't make games anymore.

There isn't an honest cow here that can say they are happy with Sonys game output this gen. 

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

With a new console you expect qol improvements. You also expect games. Sony doesn't make games anymore.

There isn't an honest cow here that can say they are happy with Sonys game output this gen. 

PS3 went backwards in nearly every QoL facet and didn't have a truly must buy game till UC2. 

Like I said, everyone has very short memory. 

This gen has obviously been the worst in regards to diminishing returns on a next gen leap game wise (every gen will be smaller and smaller jump now) but in terms of the actual machine and QoL it's probably the best gen yet.

The PS2 was better than PS3, the X360 was better than the X1 (im talking QoL and system wise), so no you don't always expect that. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

You're crazy.

Also ps5 has no games.

PS5 has no games, meanwhile I can't keep up with the PS5 exclusive games this year while you're having to fill time with a decade old Dying Light on PatientC (don't worry, you'll get the games next year...or the after, they're coming) :drake:

26 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

PS5 has no games, meanwhile I can't keep up with the PS5 exclusive games this year while you're having to fill time with a decade old Dying Light on PatientC (don't worry, you'll get the games next year...or the after, they're coming) :drake:

We get everything, you get false hopes that we won't.

Sony will have gone 2 years without the creation and release of a new game. Please act happy.

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

We get everything, you get false hopes that we won't.

Sony will have gone 2 years without the creation and release of a new game. Please act happy.

The only one acting is you, who has to pretend they are joyous at waiting lol No acting here, I already have the games I want to play and you getting them year/s later literally has zero impact on me. I'll be playing the next game you will be waiting for 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The only one acting is you, who has to pretend they are joyous at waiting lol No acting here, I already have the games I want to play and you getting them year/s later literally has zero impact on me. I'll be playing the next game you will be waiting for 

You haven’t even named a single game :ben:

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

No one on PC is "waiting" lol, there's a thousand other things to buy and play in the interim.

Posted (edited)

:kaz: Still a better gen for Cows than you lemshits waiting half a decade for 6/10 flops on your ShitBox console. Get raped Cuckstz. Imagine bringing up the PS5 when you spent $500 to beta-test flops like this.... 

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.49.09 AM.png

This is the only game MS has from Xbox Studios coming out this year, this is after releasing the mega-flop Starfield and the uber flop Redfall. :cruise: How long before Ninja Theory shuts down too?

Edited by FIREPOWER
17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Still a better gen for Cows than you lemshits waiting half a decade for 6/10 flops on your ShitBox console. Get raped Cuckstz. Imagine bringing up the PS5 when you spent $500 to beta-test flops like this.... 

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.49.09 AM.png

This is the only game MS has from Xbox Studios coming out this year, this is after releasing the mega-flop Starfield and the uber flop Redfall. :cruise: How long before Ninja Theory shuts down too?

The first one to fail the thread, we all knew it was coming. He’s playing Hellblade now on his PC, too :kaz: 

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The first one to fail the thread, we all knew it was coming. He’s playing Hellblade now on his PC, too :kaz: 

:mj: This retard trying to make a comeback after the biggest game he's been hyping all year turned out to be a 6/10 flop. 

Get raped Cuckstz, this was a pre-emptive damage control thread to deflect attention from ShitBox flopping hard this gen and you still got raped in it  :kaz:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: This retard trying to make a comeback after the biggest game he's been hyping all year turned out to be a 6/10 flop. 

Get raped Cuckstz, this was a pre-emptive damage control thread to deflect attention from ShitBox flopping hard this gen and you still got raped in it  :kaz:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

Find a single post of me every hyping it :D 

why don’t you post your gamertag? :D 

I will ban bet you already have it installed LMAO :cruise: it’s already your GOTY :kaz: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows