Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!   7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop       STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is t

Posted Images

Well, after playing about an hour or so.. I can definitely say it's simply more Hellblade.  The visuals are pretty incredible at times, but the constantly shifting focal range has been kind of annoying to me.  Things just constantly shift in and out of focus.

The game has been running beautifully for me thus far, which is good.  I just jumped into the game with the default settings which were maxed.  But yea, I can definitely understand why the game isn't everyone's cup of tea.. as with the first.  We'll see how the rest of it goes.

A couple quick screens I took.. 

Screenshot-2024-05-21-035516.png

Screenshot-2024-05-21-035046.png

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

84/100 Opencritic

81/100 MC Xbox

83/100 MC PC

Yeah GameSpot has become some clickbait level shit for ages now.

LOL teh conspiracy! 

I read about 5 reviews. It seems likes it’s more of the same, but somehow has more streamlined combat, easier puzzles (not like the first even had anything remotely hard) and with less varied environments. The reviews seem mixed on the voices gimmick. The graphics sound great.  I’ll knock it out when I have 4 to 5 hours to spare. 

Posted (edited)

:mj: Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!

7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop :kaz:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Not a disaster.  Haven't ready any reviews yet. 

GS - 6/10 seems low, but they on some bullshit sometimes so who knows.  

:cruise: STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is the only game MS has announced for this year that isn't an ABK multiplat.

This game ordinarily wouldn't be a disaster if you retards didn't just spend the last 5 years over-hyping it.

You imbeciles spent years telling us how this turd was going to destroy Sony's games. I've seen lemshits try to compare this crap to the likes of Horizon and God of War.

:mj: I'd show some leniency but your dumb retarded lemshit asses were busy shitting on smaller games like Stellar Blade from first time console devs Shift Up only for this to score 6/10 while Stellar Blade at least managed to score an 8/10.

:rawf: You retards have been going in on Spiderman 2 and that's a fucking 90 on Metacritic and is way longer than this turd that will be beat in a fraction of the time. Get raped you idiot, you deserve this flop for running your stupid mouth all this time. I knew this game would flop the moment I noticed they were hiding gameplay and not marketing it properly. I tried to warn you retards but of course being the total idiots that you are, you went in with the hype.

:lawl: Tell me how games like Stellar Blade, FF7R, Spiderman 2 are turds but this piece of shit is worth hyping steadily for 5 years? This was the first next-gen game announced by any company. MS spent years stringing you retards along only to drop a 6/10 flop that can be beaten in 4 hours while their competition has released games like GOW: Ragnarok, HFW, Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2, Spiderman Miles Morales, Spiderman 2, etc. in that time (remember this turd was announced in 2019). Get raped! This game will be beaten and forgotten in 4 hours by most people. I feel sorry for Ninja theory who have been put in this place by the idiots at MS. This game will flop commercially now that that it's a critical flop, and the studio will probably be shut down in a year.

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.bdc0004437009c8a3275f476ddbab1f8.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 3
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I read about 5 reviews. It seems likes it’s more of the same, but somehow has more streamlined combat, easier puzzles (not like the first even had anything remotely hard) and with less varied environments. The reviews seem mixed on the voices gimmick. The graphics sound great.  I’ll knock it out when I have 4 to 5 hours to spare. 

This is a real head scratcher tbh. They simplified the game in most ways even though they hyped the sequel as being larger and the price increases should reflect that (the first one was just $30). Im really not sure what they were doing with all the development time.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Same meta as stellar blade :D 

Stellar Blade is an 8/10 on GS you retard, stop running to Metacritic :kaz:...

spacer.png

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Same meta as stellar blade :D 

Stella Blade has twice the number of Reviews... Hellblade Meta isn't going up,  as more reviews come in, it will go down :umad:

• Geese 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Stella Blade has twice the number of Reviews... Hellblade Meta isn't going up,  as more reviews come in, it will go down :umad:

Doesn’t matter. Same score. If Hellblade a flop, stellar blade is an even bigger one. :D 

I also bet you an sig bet @FIREPOWER has already beat half of Hellblade. :vince:

• Remij changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 82 (Stellar Blade HBR) Gamespot - 6/10, IGN - 8/10)
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)