Spider-Man 2 has sold 11m units as of April 2024 (Mario had 12 million by 12/31/23)

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to Spider-Man 2 has sold 11m units as of April 2024 (Mario had 12 million by 12/31/23)
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That’s pretty amazing, considering Switch has twice the user base. 

Not at all, considering Cows were claiming Spiderman would demolish Mario in sales. 

Spiderman is more on the level of Splatoon. 

Wonder will be over 20 million in a year or two. Spiderman will never hit 15 million until the Remaster, Re-Release, and PC port ( :D ). 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Not at all, considering Cows were claiming Spiderman would demolish Mario in sales. 

Spiderman is more on the level of Splatoon. 

Wonder will be over 20 million in a year or two. Spiderman will never hit 15 million until the Remaster, Re-Release, and PC port ( :D ). 

“Buh buh :cry:“ still impressive. 

Classic Cuckstz self-ownage thread :hest:

What’s even amazing about the 11 million number is that they’ve done it without having a single price drop on the game unlike the first Spiderman game. This is an Insomniac employee confirming this fact :lawl:

Sony's best selling game ever vs... a regular Nintendo Switch first party release milestone :D 

All the forced bundles for it too.. damn near every PS5 sold in Europe included that game probably :hest: 

Palworld sold more on PC alone and in shorter time too :romantears: 

:smug: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sony's best selling game ever vs... a regular Nintendo Switch first party release milestone :D 

All the forced bundles for it too.. damn near every PS5 sold in Europe included that game probably :hest: 

Palworld sold more on PC alone and in shorter time too :romantears: 

I expected more, but that’s what I get for thinking more of you. :drake:

5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I expected more, but that’s what I get for thinking more of you. :drake:

What did I say that was wrong? :wonder: 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Remij said:

What did I say that was wrong? :wonder: 

That Spiderman 2 is their best selling game ever... Sure it eclipses everything on Xbox... But Spiderman 2 is not the best selling Sony game ever. 

Edited by Goukosan
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That Spiderman 2 is their best selling game ever... Sure it eclipses everything on Xbox... But Spiderman 2 is not the best selling Sony game ever. 

For the time frame, yes it is.  Or wait, that's Hellblade 2.. Thanks PC :lawl: 

:drake: 

And lol bringing up Xbox like I give a fuck :pavarotti:

Edited by Remij
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

For the time frame, yes it is.  Or wait, that's Hellblade 2.. Thanks PC :lawl: 

:drake: 

And lol bringing up Xbox like I give a fuck :pavarotti:

You went from saying it's Sony's best selling, to now slipping in "for that time frame".. Lmfao. 

For that time frame it was the fastest but Helldivers 2 is not Sony's best selling game.. Wrong again slimy J. :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Geese 1
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You went from saying it's Sony's best selling, to now slipping in "for that time frame".. Lmfao. 

For that time frame it was the fastest but Helldivers 2 is not Sony's best selling game.. Wrong again slimy J. :umad:

I'm not slipping anything in..  CLEARLY I'm referencing in the time frame that it's been out because I know other Sony games have sold more over longer periods of time :drake: 

See, this is the shit one has to do with retards like you who absolutely know that I know that.. and know what I'm referring to... but just want to argue anyway..  You make me have to state the obvious, because you ALWAYS miss it :danylol: 

Edited by Remij
3 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm not slipping anything in..  CLEARLY I'm referencing in the time frame that it's been out because I know other Sony games have sold more over longer periods of time :drake: 

See, this is the shit one has to do with retards like you who absolutely know that I know that.. and know what I'm referring to... but just want to argue anyway..  You make me have to state the obvious, because you ALWAYS miss it :danylol: 

20 hours ago, Remij said:

You went from saying best ever.. To trying to slip in "during that time frame" in later replies. 

Slimy J 🤥...your own words betray you.

Go argue with yourself about you saying best selling ever :umad:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You went from saying best ever.. To trying to slip in "during that time frame" in later replies. 

Slimy J 🤥...your own words betray you.

Go argue with yourself about you saying best selling ever :umad:

Not slipping anything in.  Not my fault you knew exactly what I meant but just HAD to argue with me.  And you're pathetically going to keep Gouko-rounding it:rofl: