The perfect time to lower console price, and MS preps a 600 dollar console LMAO

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is such bullshit.. lmfao.  They are 100% a full multiplatform publisher.

No they're not

No matter how hard and how stupid you try to pretend to be.

They make exclusive playstation 5 games, developed for ps5 hardware, released only on ps5 hardware by its original game maker.

That is not what Microsoft is.

Microsoft is a full-on third party publisher, like ubisoft, like EA.

Microsoft makes no game tailored for Xbox hardware. That is what Sony is not like them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he didn't   He clearly had those games as PS5 only, and clearly separated from PC.   And he specifically talked about using OLD GAMES to bring PC gamers to PS5 to buy PS5 sequel

I wouldnt be surprised If PS5 Pro is 600.

No he didn't. 1/3rd of the games are GaaS 1/3rd of the games are Experimental/transitional 1/3rd of the games are timed exclusive story SP games   Absolutely 100% of them are

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cell said:

I won't answer and yet all I've done is asked you for a single source for a day and I've had is endless salty pussy coming back at me. I legit think you need some time off SW Jenny, your mental state isn't healthy.  

:hest:

I posted a link and the other games that are coming this year to PC. 

And you wont answer because you dont want to be hurt.

Edited by JonDnD
6 minutes ago, Cell said:

Spinij working out how Lego Horizon on Switch means Gran Turismo 8 will be on the Xbox handheld a week before the PlayStation release:

Theyre trying so hard.

because they can't even talk about these games in the Xbox showcase..........

..........because..............they're...............also...............Playstation.............releases

Doom, Starfield, Perfect Dark, all of them.

Project Latitude :kaz:

Just now, JonDnD said:

I posted a link and the other games that are coming this year to PC.

Yeah. Just need the release information and launch day for the Xbox and Switch versions now Jennifer. 

You know the Xbox showcase was damn good when none of these clowns are talking shit about the games and instead are arguing whether Playstation is a fully 3rd party publisher :cruise: 

Just now, Cell said:

Yeah. Just need the release information and launch day for the Xbox and Switch versions now Jennifer. 

I never said they were coming to xbox and switch. Thats your way to weasel out of getting utterly destroyed and its never what i said. 

Bald little beta, cannot answer any questions because your feelings are hurt LMAO.

You can continue crying all you want. It feels good to know that ill never have to buy an ugly ass PS console ever again :juggle:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Theyre trying so hard.

because they can't even talk about these games in the Xbox showcase..........

..........because..............they're...............also...............Playstation.............releases

Doom, Starfield, Perfect Dark, all of them.

Project Latitude :kaz:

Remedial is playing dumb, Ghostz is just baiting but Jonny, I think he actually believes it. He's squeezed every brain cell together and he still can't comprehend why the PC releases don't make them a full multiplatform (his words) software publisher. He just, doesn't, get it. 

:mj:

Just now, Remij said:

You know the Xbox showcase was damn good when none of these clowns are talking shit about the games and instead are arguing whether Playstation is a fully 3rd party publisher :cruise: 

Its the only thing they have now. Twisting what i said and jerry go rounding it lmao. Its probably the most pathetic state that i have seen cows in since X360.

Just now, Cell said:

Remedial is playing dumb, Ghostz is just baiting but Jonny, I think he actually believes it. He's squeezed every brain cell together and he still can't comprehend why the PC releases don't make them a full multiplatform (his words) software publisher. He just, doesn't, get it. 

:mj:

It 100 percent does make them a full multiplat publisher. They dont make exclusive games anymore. They arent partially multiplat, they are FULLY multiplat :juggle:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The irony is, MS are actually doing what you're trying to claim Sony are doing and you pair are just, completely oblivious. 

:tom:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

It 100 percent does make them a full multiplat publisher. They dont make exclusive games anymore. They arent partially multiplat, they are FULLY multiplat :juggle:

Your brain really can't understand complex, nuanced problems. It's just binary to you isn't it, "Lego horizon on switch so full multiplat for all systems and games :diplo: TCHBO Dumbo." 

Amazing. 

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Your brain really can't understand complex, nuanced problems. It's just binary to you isn't it, "Lego horizon on switch so full multiplat for all systems and games :diplo: TCHBO Dumbo." 

Amazing. 

All of the games they make are coming to other platforms. If it was only some of them, they would be partial multiplat. But its all of them. So they are fully multiplat. Did you eat crayons as a kid? Youre British, right?

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

All of the games they make are coming to other platforms. If it was only some of them, they would be partial multiplat. But its all of them. So they are fully multiplat. Did you eat crayons as a kid? Youre British, right?

It's not that complex, I believe his point is Ubisoft doesn't release a assassin's creed 9 on Playstation, then other platforms four to five years later. They drop it all at once. They build their teams around multiconsole logistics. 

Most of Sony multi releases are second hand ports which I guess is the case for MS multis as well. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's not that complex, I believe his point is Ubisoft doesn't release a assassin's creed 9 on Playstation, then other platforms four to five years later. They drop it all at once. They build their teams around multiconsole logistics. 

Most of Sony multi releases are second hand ports which I guess is the case for MS multis as well. 

Not for Microsoft.

The people making Doom, as of right now............are developing it for PS5 devkits.

Development is going to be parity with playstation, so NOTHING is being tailored for the Xbox console.

The Naughty Dog game will be development only for the PS5, only on PS5 devkits, tailored only to the PS5 hardware.

Its pretty straightforward what a true "multi-plat" is.............these people ALREADY KNOW, they're just pretending to play stupid.

2 hours ago, Cell said:

This is not and never was the point. 

The point is saying Sony are now full multiplatform is disingenuous when what they are actually doing is putting older AAAE titles, GAAS games and now a Lego game on switch. What they are not doing is going full multiplatform, which would mean day and date releases on PC and Xbox, which what you would actually call "full mutliplatform" so long as you aren't a buffoon or if you don't have an agenda. 

Sadly as we've seen for days on this board, a few of you are either retarded or have an agenda. JonB has both. 

:banderoos:

If their games are on a different platform they are multiplatform. It doesn't matter if it's not on all platforms, it's completely binary.

You are either multiplatform or you are not.

33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If their games are on a different platform they are multiplatform. It doesn't matter if it's not on all platforms, it's completely binary.

You are either multiplatform or you are not.

I don't actually disagree with this, my issue is the effect it will have on the console to what degree you go multiplatform. Releasing select games on PC which makes sense (older titles and GAAS is absolutely not the same as releasing first party titles day and date on PS5, Xbox and PC which a few people here have moronically claimed after a Lego switch game. Sony have clearly indicated there strategy as the former rather than latter, but again, certain people cannot comprehend this and instead try and present the latter as an inevitability when right now there is no evidence of it. 

:cruise: Lemij, SlowJon, and Cuckstz getting raped ITT.

All the retard mental gymnastics to try and get away from the fact Xbox is now a third party publisher :kaz:

":jonb: SonyToo!!!"

Edited by FIREPOWER

What is MS thinking? They look at Xbox's poor sales and decide that its somehow the right move to release the most expensive console SKU with nothing going for it but a bigger hard drive most people won't care for? :| 

4 hours ago, Cell said:

I don't actually disagree with this, my issue is the effect it will have on the console to what degree you go multiplatform. Releasing select games on PC which makes sense (older titles and GAAS is absolutely not the same as releasing first party titles day and date on PS5, Xbox and PC which a few people here have moronically claimed after a Lego switch game. Sony have clearly indicated there strategy as the former rather than latter, but again, certain people cannot comprehend this and instead try and present the latter as an inevitability when right now there is no evidence of it. 

It only 'makes sense' because Cows have come to terms with this much.

Single player mega-AAA games from PlayStation's top teams cost 200M+ to make. There's no evidence that these games can drive growth of console sales beyond ~150M LTD in the best case scenario. The better bet is maximizing sales of these games "through multiplatforms" as Sony's CEO suggested.

Single player games need the biggest possible audience just like free to play games do. Look what happened to Alan Wake 2.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

What is MS thinking? They look at Xbox's poor sales and decide that its somehow the right move to release the most expensive console SKU with nothing going for it but a bigger hard drive most people won't care for? :| 

First parties used to be willing to eat $100+ on each console sale in the first couple years, but that's ending.