Teh Upcoming Slates

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the fuck is doom on the xbox side?   and the only place gears and perfect dark are upcoming are the upcoming xbox 2025 & 2026 showcases  

With a thread about the upcoming PlayStation line up, I'm so confused.   

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

As if that was a backfire :tom: 

Cows are so fucking stupid it's embarrassing :cruise: 

Even non cows are confused by your dumbass post because Microsoft have been telling us they're putting all there games on as many platforms as they can for months but sure, this didn't backfire and i'm the stupid one.

:RISITAS:

Edited by Cell
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Even non cows are confused by your dumbass post because Microsoft have been telling us they're putting all there games on as many platforms as they can for months but sure, this didn't backfire and i'm the stupid one.

:RISITAS:

Show me where they said all their (not there :lemming: ) games are coming dumbo :drake: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Show me where they said all their (not there :lemming: ) games are coming dumbo :drake: 

Then what the fuck is thread about, you've literally made a thread about potentially 7 games coming to Playstation and 4 games coming to Xbox.

image.gif

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Then what the fuck is thread about, you've literally made a thread about potentially 7 games coming to Playstation and 4 games coming to Xbox.

:cosby2: 

This thread is about MS' upcoming games being better than anything Sony has announced.  This thread is about why you guys are making threads begging for these Xbox games instead of posting upcoming Playstation games... LOL

And they're all going to be best on PC :drake: 

Edited by Remij