Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow June 18th, 7AM PT, roughly 40min, no Switch 2 info in this presentation, focuses on 2nd half Switch content

Just now, sugarhigh said:

only one of those made by nintendo and not impressive in 2024. it's about the same level as PS2 shooter Black with worse alpha/particle effects.

yeah i guess the only difference is black is a shit game lol.

• NPC 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught up on this   -Mario & Luigi Brothership looks awesome. What a great surprise. - I don't care for all the ports and remasters but there's a lot for people who are into those o

I cried when I saw Metroid. 

Very nice show.   DQ3HD2D + 1&2 Marvel vs Capcom Collection Mario & Luigi: Brothership New Zelda game MP4    

Posted Images

only one of those made by nintendo and not impressive in 2024. it's about the same level as PS2 shooter Black with worse alpha/particle effects.

Stop being retarded :lemming:

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

That's running on a PC with higher framerates and resolution that it was on PS2 and still looks worse than Metroid Prime.  Stop being retarded. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's running on a PC with higher framerates and resolution that it was on PS2 and still looks worse than Metroid Prime.  Stop being retarded. 

content from 2006 that Nintendo still trails behind. nintendo is 20 years behind God of War 2018. total brain drained company.

also the majority of their hour long showcase was way the fuck behind this, which was my original point. not the Metroid Primes and the Tears of the Kingdoms. those are the big effort exceptions from Nintendo. The bulk are more like Princess Peach Show Time, Mario and Luigi: Brothership, Legend of Zelda Echos of Wisdom. These games are barely out of the N64 generation.

Edited by sugarhigh

content from 2006 that Nintendo still trails behind

You're delusional. What's actually going to trail behind is steam deck once Switch 2 launches in 9 months :umad:

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're delusional. What's actually going to trail behind is steam deck once Switch 2 launches in 9 months :umad:

even if this was true, nintendo is not close to needing that kind of power. you'd have a system capable of playing Alan Wake 2, but actually getting Princess Peach Showtime 2.

7 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

even if this was true, nintendo is not close to needing that kind of power. you'd have a system capable of playing Alan Wake 2, but actually getting Princess Peach Showtime 2.

Cope

Just now, Goukosan said:

Cope

it doesn't bother me that more powerful systems than Steam Deck exist. ROG Ally exists. Just more reasons I'd never consider a Nintendo console.

46 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Lol post the original game. Not some upscaled shit 

31 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

it doesn't bother me that more powerful systems than Steam Deck exist. ROG Ally exists. Just more reasons I'd never consider a Nintendo console.

Cope harder.