[Oscar Lemaire] The Xbox Series consoles are the worst performing Xbox consoles in France launch aligned.

"Launch aligned the Xbox Series is the worst performing Xbox console in France, roughly 100K units behind the original Xbox and tracking identically with the Nintendo Wii U. He also added that in 2024 so far Xbox has sold less consoles in France than Japan so roughly less than 54K LTD."

:hest: 

• dead 1
58 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s the gen Sony officially moves to third party. :D 

When did Xbox go 3rd party?

Was it 2024 when they brought HiFi Rush the Playstation and Switch?

Was it 2018 when all their games came to Steam day 1?

Was it 2016 when they did Play Anywhere games?

Was it 2013 when they brought Minecraft to Playstation?

Was it 2003 when they brought Halo to PC?

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

When did Xbox go 3rd party?

Was it 2024 when they brought HiFi Rush the Playstation and Switch?

Was it 2018 when all their games came to Steam day 1?

Was it 2016 when they did Play Anywhere games?

Was it 2013 when they brought Minecraft to Playstation?

Was it 2003 when they brought Halo to PC?

Microsoft owns Windows, how is it third party? :D 

Sony releases at least one year a game for Xbox. Lmfao. 

Sony 1P has more releases on other platforms than PS5 over the last two years. :vince:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
57 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Microsoft owns Windows, how is it third party? :D 

Sony releases at least one year a game for Xbox. Lmfao. 

Sony 1P has more releases on other platforms than PS5 over the last two years. :vince:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Remember when Ghostz, lemij, JonB and Dynaflop were calling this Xbox's gen and bragging about sales when PS5 had supply problems? :drake:

I still remember like it was yesterday. I still remember when they would gloat and argue with me about it when I told that it was only a matter of time before the PS5 supply would catch up with demand and totally rape Xbox  :kaz:

“Xbox is back!” ….They used to say, poor retards  :mj:

I know it hurts them deeply when you remind them of this especially now that Xbox is tracking behind the XB1 worldwide. The idiots really believed that this was the gen Xbox would beat PS5 and it can’t even beat the OG Xbox from 2001 :lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I still remember like it was yesterday. I still remember when they would gloat and argue with me about it when I told that it was only a matter of time before the PS5 supply would catch up with demand and totally rape Xbox  :kaz:

“Xbox is back!” ….They used to say, poor retards  :mj:

I know it hurts them deeply when you remind them of this especially now that Xbox is tracking behind the XB1 worldwide. The idiots really believed that this was the gen Xbox would beat PS5 and it can’t even beat the OG Xbox from 2001 :lawl:

Said that before a string of Xbox failures which I admitted to.  Funny how you never remember that  :pavarotti:

And I never said Xbox would outsell Playstation.. :reg:  The lies keep coming :rofl::rofls:... I simply LAUGHED MY ASS OFF when it did.  And I'd do it again :hehe: